• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Like a lot of people mostly know Villager for their camping, but like they have very good approach and pressure options, and I do see Ultimate being the game where that shade of Villager gets showcased more. Hopefully it'll help with their kill game, which is something that's always been hit or miss.
I like to plant a tree then follow them around menacingly and then use my axe on them when they least expect it

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I personally want either Decidueye or Mimikyu from Gen 7 and they're honestly the only ones I can see making it in. People will mention Incineroar but he doesn't bring as much to the game as Decidueye or Mimikyu can imo
I'm pretty sure Delzethin's finds your lack of Lyncaroc on that list...
disturbing.

:v

whelp this place has gotten weird :V especiallly since the person where talkinga bout is a just turned 15 year old
Isn't this place always weird?

And, anyhow I have a challenge for everyone here, try going 1 week without using dirty humour or making a dirty joke.

And I don't mean the kind that just involve dirt red.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Also, and I'm really sad no one tried this.
I want to know how dash-cancel to Villager's down Smash works. That sounds really powerful in my head right now.

Really Villager with any mobility is good, but like I want to see the burials.

D

Deleted member

Situations like these are why I sometimes wish Thanos succeeded with his plans.
Oh wait

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
No, it was pretty funny. It was just disturbing at the same time.

For example (slight NSFW language):

https://www.resetera.com/threads/th...t-thing-youll-see-all-day.49443/#post-9307418
**** XD

And, anyhow I have a challenge for everyone here, try going 1 week without using dirty humour or making a dirty joke.

eh, sometimes its goes above and beyond

and i'm ****ed

mostly cause mine happens unintentionally

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I think this is a prime example that Shiny didn't really change.

Not surprising, since he didn't even make the effort in his hiatus, but still...

This is why being optimistic sucks, everyone :V

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Dude ask for something easier, like ending world hunger or something.

D

Deleted member

Not surprising, since he didn't even make the effort in his hiatus, but still...

At least I did not cause any chaos.
Okay, maybe that one can, but I was not being annoying.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961

If ya'll'd stop baiting him into **** it'd happen less often.

D

Deleted member

Are you guys trying to turn me into a tomato again? >_>
That was a random post.

Guys, I did get the joke with what Aurane said. But the reason why I liked it was for different reasons, not because of Coricus.

Ivander

Smash Legend

You'd be restricting the board from using 80% of the words from a dictionary.....frick...

You're being rather harsh. I mean, even Coricus, the one they were trying "make fun of", found it a bit funny. Ultimately, no harm was done.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That was a random post.

Guys, I did get the joke with what Aurane said. But the reason why I liked it was for different reasons, not because of Coricus.
Then I guess people are just misintrepeting your stuff because, well, you're young.

I know the feel. My parents used to ignore any of my suggestions, no matter how good they were, until I became 18 because I "wasn't an adult yet"

Always thought this was bull****, but whatever. At least, it makes me relate to this situation.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Oh also I finally got every character in Hyrule Warriors, took me long enough to get Yuga.
Time to not use half of them while I continue to crutch with Young Link. It's not cheating if the game gives you the tools.

D

Deleted member

Oh also I finally got every character in Hyrule Warriors, took me long enough to get Yuga.
Time to not use half of them while I continue to crutch with Young Link. It's not cheating if the game gives you the tools.
Even though I still like Young Link, Skull Kid is the only character that matters in Hyrule Warriors. Nothing you say can possibly change my mind.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You're being rather harsh. I mean, even Coricus, the one they were trying "make fun of", found it a bit funny. Ultimately, no harm was done.
It's not the fact that he liked it that made me say that, it's how Shiny reacted to our reactions of him liking it. Instantly jumping to the conclusion that we think he wants to date her despite all of us knowing she's with Yellow AND that we made a joke about that.

It's honestly a bit insulting to me that he'd think so lowly of us as to ship someone who's already with someone else and reminds me of a similar thing he said before his hiatus about how our brains could only think about shipping people.

This is what makes me think that way. It's probably more harsh than it needs to be, I'll give you that, but the joke itself wasn't the reason.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
That's impossible.
24 hours then. :v

and i'm ****ed

mostly cause mine happens unintentionally
You'd probably have an easier time then Uni. :v

Dude ask for something easier, like ending world hunger or something.
That is solvable though, and the boffins are already working on how to get it to work properly.

Though, really, I just want to see Uni burst into flames over his need of not being able to keep in all those jokes. :v

Are you guys trying to turn me into a tomato again? >_>
Huh? wha-what? Uhh, guys I'm scarred this post of Yellow's isn't bolded...

Hey now.

No dissing until after I crack the terrible joke, thank you.
I just decided to nip this one in the bud, before you could make it. Gotta make you work for those puns after all.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Even though I still like Young Link, Skull Kid is the only character that matters in Hyrule Warriors. Nothing you say can possibly change my mind.
His ability makes it so that you can have free focus spirit forever.
It's more of a challenge not to waste Focus Spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom