• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
whelp this place has gotten weird :V especiallly since the person where talkinga bout is a just turned 15 year old

D

Deleted member

Why are people thinking I actually want to date Coricus.
I do not want to date any of you lol.
Plus Coricus and Yellowlord go together better.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Okay just ignoring everything else because I'm not touching this with a ten foot pole the grave has already been dug.

Are we really the best place to go for dating advice? Like I don't know about the rest of you but this ain't eHarmony. I mean there's many things this place can offer, how to date is not in the top ten, nor top twenty. I mean look I like you guys, most of you are fine people, I would not go to you so I can learn how to date.

**** I wouldn't go to me to learn how to date.

D

Deleted member

Guys, I like Aurane's post because it was funny, like how praline liked it.
You guys are overreacting to my like. :ultyoshi:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Saw Incredibles 2.

Still debating a bit on how I compare it to the first movie, but either way, this sequel was well worth the 14 year wait.

It's great to see the whole cast back together after so long, they really are the heart of the movie.

Elastigirl gets the big focus this time around and stuff with her is great. Her first action scene is incredibly (pardon the pun) creative. She gets a little less focus near the end of the movie, but that's when the whole family becomes the main focus so it's not really a problem.

Action scenes as a whole were a major highlight. They get really creative with all these different powers. The film is also visually a treat, 14 years really does a difference.

Mr. Incredible being the stay at home dad was also pleasantly engaging story wise, if a little oddly paced at times. He gets the hang of taking care of the kids, but they don't shy away from how hard of a job it is.

One negative thing about the movie I have to bring up is the villain. It was going to be hard to top Syndrome, but even with out of the picture, this villain just weak.

Still, this movie is great. Even if the first Incredibles isn't really a favorite of yours I still highly recommend giving it a watch.

One warning though, everything you heard about flashing lights and how the movie may not be safe for people with epilepsy is 100% real. If you have any epilepsy issues, wait for release on home video/streaming.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It's Karma doing her work. It's what happens when you tempt life. :laugh:
The one time I thought Shiny would not like the post.

Oh Karma, why?!
Guys, I like Aurane's post because it was funny, like how praline liked it.
You guys are overreacting to my like. :ultyoshi:
It wasn't funny. It was disgusting, Shiny.

Oh lordy loo...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Okay just ignoring everything else because I'm not touching this with a ten foot pole the grave has already been dug.

Are we really the best place to go for dating advice? Like I don't know about the rest of you but this ain't eHarmony. I mean there's many things this place can offer, how to date is not in the top ten, nor top twenty. I mean look I like you guys, most of you are fine people, I would not go to you so I can learn how to date.

I didn't give Shiny dating advice.
I gave him basic social advice that just so happens to apply to dating.
I don't think I'll ever be able to go on a date myself, let alone master every dating advice.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Preach.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

still ignoring the current topic....well theres no say where to get proper dating advice

its jut something that....well...happens, life advice can come out of places from ya least expect, cause well...people are people, little difference from eachother, what better place to get advice than from someone who can be in a similar spot like yourself?

i mean its not like something ya would actually pursue for...but it is still something that just happens unintentionally

Last edited:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961

Hey, vaanrose got game.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
SO IN OTHER NEWS ABOUT THAT SUPER SMASH BROTHERS FOR THE NINTENDO SWITCH REMEMBER THAT

I've been really liking how Villager has been turning out. It looks like the movement tech has given them a massive boost in mobility. It'll at least help give their tilts more usability. I can already foresee the dash cancelled down tilts. Also the short hop buffer, I really hope you guys love slingshots. Because hoo boy it's gonna make that move a bajillion times more useful. Same with the turnips, I'm already expecting short hop buffered down air to be the tech chase to do.

Like a lot of people mostly know Villager for their camping, but like they have very good approach and pressure options, and I do see Ultimate being the game where that shade of Villager gets showcased more. Hopefully it'll help with their kill game, which is something that's always been hit or miss.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
As much as the humor of the one post is questionable, the aftermath is hilarious. :laugh:

Oh come now, like the sadistic son of a gun I am, how can I not laugh at the reactions of "OH GOD WHY!? WHAT HAVE I DONE?! IT'S ALL HORRIBLE!" and whatnot? :demon:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Not even Lady Palutena can cleanse you of your sins.

Rockin' it right now, in fact.

It feels special right up until I see at least one other person a match and half the lobby wearing it.
Well it’s special cause I literally can’t get it.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Wish Mario's cape was replaced with him tossing out Cappy with the same functionality it had in Odyssey. Would have been way more interesting. Also Fludd does way more in Sunshine than what it does in Smash, that could've been made more interesting as well.

Specials aren't a deal breaker but man when they are underwhelming it really dampens how fun the fighter seems. Only aspect of him that sours my eagerness to play him extensively.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom