• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Dude.

Just SDI :troll:
I do Sdi lol.
I am just saying that in Ultimate, Plup's Ridley got comboed hard and died. The same will happen to me probably.
Also to be honest I probably only died a few times from a Bayonetta combo lol. I do not know why that "again" word is there.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Man, I don't know why, but I feel like that the Smash Speculation for Ultimate is just going to not be fun for me compared to 4.

Like everyday, I look around to see what peoples have founds about the game, and what some peoples say just bother me. Which annoy more since I am really excited for this game. I know I shouldn't pay attention to it or took it so seriously, but man...some peoples are just so impatient and/or jumping so fast to conclusion about character viabilty or newcomer while the game is still in developpement.

Plus, did peoples seriously heavily disliked Snake & ZSS video just because of Snake's ass & ZSS breasts?

I don't care if it's memes or not, that's just so stupid, it make my brain hurt trying to understand it, just, urgh. :ulttakumi:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I do Sdi lol.
I am just saying that in Ultimate, Plup's Ridley got comboed hard and died. The same will happen to me probably.
Plup's a Melee player. Not even sure if he's used to Bayo's bull****...

Also to be honest I probably only died a few times from a Bayonetta combo lol. I do not know why that "again" word is there.
As long as it happened at least once, the presence of the word "again" is valid.

D

Deleted member

Plup's a Melee player. Not even sure if he's used to Bayo's bull****...

As long as it happened at least once, the presence of the word "again" is valid.
You are actually smart, you always prove that you are right.
Or am I stupid in SmashBoards but not IRL?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
There we go. Thank you.

Anyway, a number of things:
-Characters I hope on using alot:
:ultlucina::ultcorrin::ultmegaman::ultpit::ultrobin:ultshulk::ultroy::ultgreninja::ultbowser::ultcloud:

-For FEH players, who are you hoping will appear on the Summer Banner for the 21st? Yep, the Bride Banners' time is almost up.
-And any interest in any of the FE characters in Smash getting an Alternate costume from FEHeroes or in general, like the Seasonal outfits, Promotion outfits or Alt outfits, like Brave Roy, Masked Marth or Brave Ike?

Friegen Summer :troll:
Ok, for real; Valentian Summer seems to be the most likely.

There's two Special Banners in the calendar, so either the second is a rerun of both previous Summer ones or something brand new, as the Bride rerun wasn't in the June calendar.

For costumes in Smash, Bike and Groom Marth would be a must imo.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I wanna try out everyone, but the big names I wish to try out are:

:ultyounglink::ultlucario::ultlittlemac::ultcloud::ultdoc::ultganondorf::ultlink::ultinkling::ultmario::ultdaisy::ultpokemontrainer::ultridley::ultrob::ultsnake::ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultwolf::ultike::ultyoshi::ultpacman::ultyounglink:

The only mains I know I will have are mains I've had in the past as well as a newcomer.

:ultyounglink:: Melee (My baby!)
:ultlucario:: Brawl/SSB4
:ultkirby:: SSB64/Melee/Brawl/SSB4
:ultmario:: Melee/SSB4 (Doc has Ganon stomp now so I might switch)
:ultcloud:: SSB4
:ultlittlemac:: SSB4
:ultvillager:: SSB4 (If Isabelle gets confirmed as a Villager Echo, I'll switch to her without question)
:ultrob:: Brawl/SSB4
:ultdaisy:: SSBU (Praying she's a stronger Peach)
:ultpokemontrainer:: Brawl (No Stamina/Buffed Squirtle bois)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm rethinking the characters I'll use a lot slightly. But only slightly.

The Main Man: :ultmegaman:

The Boyz: :ultryu::ultsamus::ultganondorf::ultridley::ultlittlemac::ultike::ultmario::ultluigi:

I'll use them sometimes: :ultpacman::ultzss::ultsheik::ultdaisy::ultsnake::ultfalcon::ultwolf::ultcloud::ultfox:

Apathy City: :ultwiifittrainer::ultmiifighters:

D

Deleted member

I personally want either Decidueye or Mimikyu from Gen 7 and they're honestly the only ones I can see making it in. People will mention Incineroar but he doesn't bring as much to the game as Decidueye or Mimikyu can imo
Yeah, but it'd all be him playing the part. Even if it is unlikely
Dude almost died twice and had his vision(alongside Quirk usage) permanently damaged and limited. No way that's "playing the part"

D

Deleted member

Will likely (try to) main: :ultbowser::ultdk::ultgreninja::ultike::ultlucas::ultmewtwo::ultness::ultridley::ultroy::ultsnake::ultwolf::ultzss:
Potential secondaries: :ultbowserjr::ultcloud::ultcorrin::ultkirby::ultshulk:
Will try out because of curiosity: :ulticeclimbers::ultinkling::ultganondorf::ultlink::ultpokemontrainer:(Squirtle and Ivysaur):ultyounglink:
Just for ****s and giggles: :ultkingdedede::ultpichu::ultrosalina::ultlittlemac:
Punching bag: :ultdaisy:
No: :ultpalutena:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

*Looks at my infection*
It is getting bigger at least it no longer burns me.
:ultsonic:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Its gonna be like SSB4. I don't really care about Ridley but he'll be so fun I'll main him.

That's how I mained Little Mac.

WaddleMatt

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 5950 1333 3717
Did anyone else hear that Kirby can inhale projectiles now. Finally a buff, I really hope we get more balance in this game. If everyone was competitivley viable that would be a dream come true.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I personally want either Decidueye or Mimikyu from Gen 7 and they're honestly the only ones I can see making it in. People will mention Incineroar but he doesn't bring as much to the game as Decidueye or Mimikyu can imo

Dude almost died twice and had his vision(alongside Quirk usage) permanently damaged and limited. No way that's "playing the part"
I do agree that Decidueye can offer a lot with the Archer gimmick. However I'm rooting for either Incineroar or Buzzwole to fulfill the wrestler style that Smash hasn't truly had yet. We've come close with some of the new moves that Bowser got.

But much like how Sheik and Mac get their movepools from being a ninja and boxer, either of those two can work as the pro-wrestler type. Lariats, Seismic Toss, Circle Throw, Body Slam, Low Sweep, ect. And someone in this series should have a legit German Suplex.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Man, I don't know why, but I feel like that the Smash Speculation for Ultimate is just going to not be fun for me compared to 4.

Like everyday, I look around to see what peoples have founds about the game, and what some peoples say just bother me. Which annoy more since I am really excited for this game. I know I shouldn't pay attention to it or took it so seriously, but man...some peoples are just so impatient and/or jumping so fast to conclusion about character viabilty or newcomer while the game is still in developpement.

Plus, did peoples seriously heavily disliked Snake & ZSS video just because of Snake's *** & ZSS breasts?

I don't care if it's memes or not, that's just so stupid, it make my brain hurt trying to understand it, just, urgh. :ulttakumi:
meh to be honest i don't get speculation, just not my cup of tea,

D

Deleted member

Probably my Mains: :ultridley::ultmarth::ultpokemontrainer::ultzss::ultsonic::ultike::ultmewtwo::ultsnake:
"They are fun!": Everyone else not mentioned
Ehh.... :ultbowserjr::ultwiifittrainer::ultmiifighters::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultmegaman::ultpalutena::ultrosalina:
I think I will pass: :ultbayonetta: ( I am not saying I do not want her in Smash Bros., I never really liked playing Bayonetta in Smash 4. )

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Valentian Summer is my baseless guess for the seasonal banner. That or Hoshido.

Alm with a pool noodle lance.
Mae with a beachball dagger.
Palla with reflector tome.
And overly enthusiastic lifeguard Forsyth to round it out.

D

Deleted member

I've already decided to quit speculation after Ultimate comes out.
It's just not that fun anymore.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
-For FEH players, who are you hoping will appear on the Summer Banner for the 21st? Yep, the Bride Banners' time is almost up.
-And any interest in any of the FE characters in Smash getting an Alternate costume from FEHeroes or in general, like the Seasonal outfits, Promotion outfits or Alt outfits, like Brave Roy, Masked Marth or Brave Ike?
For the summer banner I'd love a Greil mercenaries banner, having Ike, Soren, Titania and Mia (my orbs would die for Ike and Mia lol). If not give me another Lyn alt hahaha.

As for skins, Ike already has a colour for his PoR version that's extremely similar to Greil's clothes, so I don't think it's happening. I don't see any of the alts getting in the game, but Marth Groom and summer F!Corrin would be neat.

D

Deleted member

Honestly I don't even care what newcomers we get now. The roster we have right now is nothing short of a miracle, they could just add a bunch more echo characters and I wouldn't even care.

Banjo would still be nice though

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Did anyone else hear that Kirby can inhale projectiles now. Finally a buff, I really hope we get more balance in this game. If everyone was competitivley viable that would be a dream come true.
That be nice, but that be impossible, you just can't make a perfectly balanced fighting game without making it boring, or at the very least make a few characters better/worse than others, that's just sadly how fighting games goes.
meh to be honest i don't get speculation, just not my cup of tea,
'totally underastand tbh, it's really messy right now. As someone who followed 4 since the day it was announced, up until Bayo release, I just really don't have much fun right now,

Btw, wow, I wasn't expecting my previous post to get this much likes. I really thought I sound a bit too whiny in it. But I guess I wasn't?...

You know, sometime, you just can't see it coming. No matter how far you try to predict what peoples are going to feel about what you post, you just can't tell sometime.:ultrob:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Honestly I don't even care what newcomers we get now. The roster we have right now is nothing short of a miracle, they could just add a bunch more echo characters and I wouldn't even care.

Banjo would still be nice though
I will be saying the same thing after Decidueye gets in.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I will be saying the same thing after Decidueye gets in.
Likewise, that's prob me after my boy gets in. :)

And well prob K. Rool as well but he'll most likely be in I feel.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Now that I think about it, I think I'm becoming more and more like Takumi as time pass on.

I don't know if it's a good thing or not, but what do I know is, when Smash is around, I'm going to take a few peoples in this thread down, just because I need to blame someone for my problems. :ulttakumi:

All I need is a character with a bow and I be set.:ultpacman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom