• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Ridley confirmed to be a top tier, according to ZeRo.

Also... Sakurai.... can you please nerf :ultbayonetta: one more time? Nerf her really hard.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Congrats, I guess!

I haven't bought Octo Expansion yet, would you say it is worth it?
I've paid $60 for games I've gotten less time out of than the expansion, so I'd say go for it.

I managed to get everything done by bashing my head against each level until they gave so it's not exactly unforgiving, but it's definitely the Salty Splatoon to the normal story mode's Woomy Hut Jr. Honestly feels more like a story mode than the actual story mode.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I remember arguing that Decidueye's support isn't a forced bandwagon and that people wanted it for more than just being a grass starter.
And yet, now that Ivysaur fulfills the "grass starter" niche, some Decidueye supporters seem to be abandoning ship. So it looks as though I was wrong.
Man, I feel almost demotivated now.
Those who are still supporting are the real Decidueye fans. Those who deserve to see the ghost archer.

Those who just wanted a grass starter because grass starter are idiots.

I got all the gear in the Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion.

On a sidenote, holy hell the people in Turf War today are better than I'm used to.
Even...

The Golden Toothpick?

D

Deleted member

Those who are still supporting are the real Decidueye fans. Those who deserve to see the ghost archer.

Well, that's one way to look at it...
I just have no idea how many Decidueye supporters fall into the former category, and I doubt there are many.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Characters I will main for sure. No question.
:ultpokemontrainer::ultmewtwo::ultridley::ultyoshi::ultlittlemac::ultrobin

Characters I really want to try.
:ultbowserjr::ultfalco::ultike::ultinkling::ultkingdedede::ultlucario::ultmiifighters::ultolimar::ultcloud::ultpalutena::ultpichu::ultpikachu::ultrob::ultroy::ultsamus::ultshulk::ultsnake::ulttoonlink::ultyounglink::ultzelda::ultlink:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Even...

The Golden Toothpick?
Do you think I'd be cheering so hard if I didn't get that one? LOL

DLC with a bonus boss? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. Thank goodness there wasn't a gate fee like the other levels, I would've been out of gold in a flash, LOL.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Now that every Pokemon character is back, I fully support Decidueye.

But it's important to realize his support base was indeed bandwagon based.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Do you think I'd be cheering so hard if I didn't get that one? LOL

DLC with a bonus boss? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. Thank goodness there wasn't a gate fee like the other levels, I would've been out of gold in a flash, LOL.
True...

Any tips? Agent 3 keeps kicking my ass.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Don't think too hard about it then.

The less you know, the less it'll hurt you.
I'm just gonna go ahead and tell y'all that there's still a **** ton of true Decidueye fans. That whole "grass starter" thing passed awhile ago.

Decidueye is still King Alola- and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Especially those fire pissing Incineroar fans. :troll:

@GoldenYuiitusin

D

Deleted member

So these characters are top tiers, according to ZeRo.
:ultbayonetta::ultridley::ultpokemontrainer::ultzss::ultsonic::ultmarth::ultmewtwo:
Hoping they nerf Bayonetta, because if they do not... I will be a little upset.

I do not want Bayonetta to be a really strong force again like she was in Smash 4.

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Characters I Want to Put Substantial Time Into:
:ultmarth::ultlittlemac::ultmewtwo::ultgreninja::ultpokemontrainer::ultmario::ulticeclimbers::ultpacman::ultolimar::ultrob:

I'm a filthy character loyalist.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
True...

Any tips? Agent 3 keeps kicking my ***.
RUN. LOL

OK but really I have nothing I just kept repeating it constantly until I pulled it off with no actual plan.

And taking breaks once in a while to settle down.

The main thing that really seemed to help me was making a break for it and shooting a path away all the while whenever my armor broke. It won't 100% save you, but it'll like. . .50% save you. And that coin flip is worth a lot against that juggernaut.

So I don't got much for you because I play like a chicken with my head cut off but there's something LOL.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
RUN. LOL

OK but really I have nothing I just kept repeating it constantly until I pulled it off with no actual plan.

And taking breaks once in a while to settle down.

The main thing that really seemed to help me was making a break for it and shooting a path away all the while whenever my armor broke. It won't 100% save you, but it'll like. . .50% save you. And that coin flip is worth a lot against that juggernaut.

So I don't got much for you because I play like a chicken with my head cut off but there's something LOL.
Well, if that playstyle made you win, I have a chance. :V

Ivander

Smash Legend
Characters I will main for sure. No question.
:ultpokemontrainer::ultmewtwo::ultridley::ultyoshi::ultlittlemac::ultrobin

Characters I really want to try.
:ultbowserjr::ultfalco::ultike::ultinkling::ultkingdedede::ultlucario::ultmiifighters::ultolimar::ultcloud::ultpalutena::ultpichu::ultpikachu::ultrob::ultroy::ultsamus::ultshulk::ultsnake::ulttoonlink::ultyounglink::ultzelda::ultlink:
Characters I Want to Put Substantial Time Into:
:ultmarth::ultlittlemac::ultmewtwo::ultgreninja::ultpokemontrainer::ultmario::ulticeclimbers::ultpacman::ultolimar::ultrob:

I'm a filthy character loyalist.
I would like to see which ones you do, but I still can't see the new icons. Also, the site on my side is still showing the Smash 4 images other than the renders on the posts of Premium accounts.

D

Deleted member

I would like to see which ones you do, but I still can't see the new icons. Also, the site on my side is still showing the Smash 4 images other than the renders on the posts of Premium accounts.
Try to clear your cache.
Opossum Opossum I think it would be a good idea to change the title to let peopl know.

D

Deleted member

Little Mac is not going to be top tier, but he will be more fun with that increased recovery.
Definitely improved from Smash 4.

D

Deleted member

I'm going to try to play Ridley, Little Mac, Inkling, Ganon, Snake, and maybe Young Link but then I'll probably just go back to playing mostly Ness.
As is tradition for me.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Mains for sure::ultpalutena::ultcorrin::ultganondorf::ultlucina::ultshulk::ultryu::ultzelda:<Waifugoeshereifshenmakesit>
Definitely gonna try them out::ultyounglink::ultridley::ultrobin:ultinkling::ultpichu::ultwolf::ultlittlemac::ultlucario:

Memes: :ultpacman:

No::ultyoshi::ultsonic:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yeah that is seriously ****ed up that someone would doxx someone avoiding persecution.

If there is such thing as a hell, those people have a nice spot waiting for them there.

D

Deleted member

it is funny when someone posts on my Smogon profile about SSB5 and then someone comments back "FREE WALUIGI". :/

D

Deleted member

I wouldn't consider Decidueye a bandwagon character. Some people just wanted a grass starter in general, and are at least content to have Ivysaur back. Some may have been Ivysaur mains that gave up hope.

I'm sure that Ivysaur returning isn't causing people to no longer want Decidueye. If anything, they're just more skeptical on his chances now.
This is honestly the best takeaway from this.

There are people who still want to see Decidueye. But now the echo chamber that Decidueye has had over being the Grass type Starter to complete the set with Charizard and Greninja has been silenced for good with Pokémon Trainer's return.

So now everyone who hasn't already has no choice but to see the other potential options for a Gen 7 Pokémon (aside from Bewear because Poké Ball) as legitimate competition as opposed to the unanimity Decidueye has had within the Smash community where other options were just sidenotes at BEST.

Ivander

Smash Legend
There we go. Thank you.

Anyway, a number of things:
-Characters I hope on using alot:
:ultlucina::ultcorrin::ultmegaman::ultpit::ultrobin:ultshulk::ultroy::ultgreninja::ultbowser::ultcloud:

-For FEH players, who are you hoping will appear on the Summer Banner for the 21st? Yep, the Bride Banners' time is almost up.
-And any interest in any of the FE characters in Smash getting an Alternate costume from FEHeroes or in general, like the Seasonal outfits, Promotion outfits or Alt outfits, like Brave Roy, Masked Marth or Brave Ike?

D

Deleted member

Nah, that was all stuff people noticed in the E3 build. We'll probably see more changes to her come launch.
Good. I am hoping they nerf Bayonetta even more, because I do not want to die at 0% from ladder combos from Bayonetta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom