• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Male Corrin should have become the alt for Female Corrin since she’s the mor epopular version.

D

Deleted member

If 8 starter chars I'll start out with Link but these are my priorities:

1. Princess Zelda
2. Sheik
3. New chars (gotta try them new ones)
4. F. Robin
5. F. Corrin

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Aizawa can't be the traitor because we've not only seen him risk his life against the LoV but we know very well his resolve as a Hero. It would be contradictory to his whole character up until now.
And a Red Herring has to be brought attention to, no one has exactly been painted in a suspicious light so they can't be a Red Herring, the whole thing is currently developing in the background because the students have yet to consider the possibility of a traitor, they'd need am arc dedicated to breaking the Red Herring apart as otherwise it'll just feel like an asspull.
Yeah, but it'd all be him playing the part. Even if it is unlikely

Like I said, it depends on what happens when the reveal happens, so it could honestly actually be a red herring when the reveal happens.

so i know its a 1-10000000000000000000000000 chance of happening BUT

what if next direct sakurai introduces a new trailer and it starts with zelda VS ganon zelda grabs an assist trophy and breath of the wild link pops out
"for the first time playable characters can appear as assist trophies"

this then leads to bombermans reveal and then sakurai says "no waluigi tho" *waluigi turns to the screen and looks sad* "okay waluigi time"
Well it'd be crazy. Be even crazy if they brought back Little Mac's AT as well. Just think what it would do to all the people who supported characters became ATs. Smash speculation would basically be a even wilder ride.

I'll more than happily take a playable Isabelle in Smash.

Let the mayor's secretary have a chance of her own to kick some ***.
Yeah, let finally beat our asses for leaving her to do all the work.

Well, question for everyone! Who do you all want to try and get good with? For me personally, I want to try...
:ultbayonetta::ultfalcon::ultcloud::ultcorrin::ultganondorf::ultgreninja::ultike::ultjigglypuff::ultkirby::ultlittlemac::ultmarth::ultmegaman::ultmewtwo::ultpikachu::ultpokemontrainer:(Squirtle specifically):ultridley::ultryu::ultshulk::ultsnake::ultwario::ultzelda:
Well, I'm gonna try out:ultpokemontrainer:(Leaf alt) since Switch Out speed is no longer garbage. :ultdaisy:cause, I like her more then Peach. :ultpichu::ultluigi::ultrosalina:, cause gotta see there changes. :ultinkling: cause I want to see how they play.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Watch Young Link and Sheik be top 10 while the other Zelda characters are mid tier

D

Deleted member

TAUNT TO GET BODIED!
Funnily enough this was someone from Smash Boards. They were actually beating me, but our final match they did this **** and I was like "hell the **** no" and this glorious masterpiece occurred. Taunt to get body indeed, their salt was so delicious.

D

Deleted member

Funnily enough this was someone from Smash Boards. They were actually beating me, but our final match they did this **** and I was like "hell the **** no" and this glorious masterpiece occurred. Taunt to get body indeed, their salt was so delicious.
Good job for bodying them. I extremely rarely taunt.
I fight three people in SmashBoards.
AreJay25, PLATINUM7 and Coricus.

D

Deleted member

@Kokonoe
Is Zelda your Smash 4 main?
I know I main top tiers and all, but I never judge people for who they main.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I wish I still had premium. :(

granted I was only gifted it for one month lol
xD I wish I had it too just to have that Ridley background. It was something I always wondered how it would look like back in the Smash4 days.
smugley1.jpg

D

Deleted member

My Premium ends in December 23rd.
I will automatically get a year Premium again, but I am sure as soon as it ends, I am going to get pranked.
I was pranked even before I was in NintenZone I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

There's "taunt to get bodied" and there's "this guy doesn't know his character at all".

I feel like this Dedede just falls into the latter.
Nah, he just got cocky. If you notice he misses in a second or less cause I mashed (notice the animation is quicker).

His mistake here was that he did this while I was on a platform, that hammer would've hit me if I hadn't rolled.

D

Deleted member

Well in FEH I got a Five Star Roy: Brave Lion.
Not what I wanted. :ultpacman:
+HP -Def
Not really the worst nature.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
A.I. Is A Carpshoot is down! All that's left is for me to keep bashing my head against the Agent 3 rematch until gold comes out.

So needless to say if I'm not ready to play Splatoon 2 with others immediately it's because I'm workin' on being top notch.

Chrono.

lol The Bandai twitter put up a tweet saying "Happy Father's day" and a gif of Endeavor.

I'm guessing they got heat for it (pun intended) in the replies because they deleted it and posted this.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Can I just say how glad I am that we actually know the name of the continent for Fire Emblem Three Houses? They just came right out and said it was called Fódlan.

No more Fateslandia situations ever, I'm hoping.

Archanea/Ylisse
Valentia/Valm
Jugdral
Elibe
Magvel
Tellius
[Fateslandia]
Fódlan
Zenith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom