• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
The Ultimate icons don't show up for me so they're just empty spaces
Guys, my Ultimate icons are not showing.
I do not get what Jojo is trying to say.
Help please?
It depends on your browser. If you're using Chrome, click on the three dots in the top right corner, and go down to More Tools.

There should be an option for Clear Browsing Data - the shortcut is Control-Shift-Delete, though again, it might be different for each browser. Go to that, and one of the options should be to clear cached images and files. Check that off, hit Clear Data, and the next time that you go to Smashboards, the icons should work.

Again, it will likely vary depending on which browser you're using, but regardless of what you use, there should be something in the options menu called "Tools" that leads you to that.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I cleared most of my cache but I still can't see them.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

It depends on your browser. If you're using Chrome, click on the three dots in the top right corner, and go down to More Tools.

There should be an option for Clear Browsing Data - the shortcut is Control-Shift-Delete, though again, it might be different for each browser. Go to that, and one of the options should be to clear cached images and files. Check that off, hit Clear Data, and the next time that you go to Smashboards, the icons should work.

Again, it will likely vary depending on which browser you're using, but regardless of what you use, there should be something in the options menu called "Tools" that leads you to that.
It worked! Thank you so much!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm confused.
Either I don't get what a cache is or you should take a good look at the screenshot you posted.
Cached images and files is what you want to clear. Might have a different name if you're not using Chrome.

As you can see in the screenshot, passwords are its own thing, so clearing the cache isn't gonna ruin your passwords.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Cached images and files is what you want to clear. Might have a different name if you're not using Chrome.

As you can see in the screenshot, passwords are its own thing, so clearing the cache isn't gonna ruin your passwords.
Welp, I'm dumb.
:ultgreninja:
I can see them now, thanks.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Well, question for everyone! Who do you all want to try and get good with? For me personally, I want to try...
:ultbayonetta::ultfalcon::ultcloud::ultcorrin::ultganondorf::ultgreninja::ultike::ultjigglypuff::ultkirby::ultlittlemac::ultmarth::ultmegaman::ultmewtwo::ultpikachu::ultpokemontrainer:(Squirtle specifically):ultridley::ultryu::ultshulk::ultsnake::ultwario::ultzelda:
I see myself going back to all my Smash 4 mains and subs. More specifcally I really want to get good with Palutena, hopefully the changes made to her are for the better.
:ultsonic::ultmario::ultpacman::ultmegaman::ultpit::ultpalutena::ultvillager::ultlittlemac::ultduckhunt:

As for other characters.
:ultinkling::ultdk::ultrosalina::ulticeclimbers::ultfox::ultfalco::ultryu:

• Inkling looks like an absolute joy to play.
  • Love Donkey Kong as a character, would love to get better with him.
  • Never played as Rosalina as much as I wanted to.
  • Ice Climbers are fun in past games and I'll assume the same for Smash Ultimate.
  • Was a big Fox and Falco player in Melee (didn't know about their S tier status until much later), but stopped playing them for some reason after Melee.
  • Ryu was the DLC character I had the most fun with.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Did anyone else notice how DK during his final smash every punch sounds like someone hitting a bongo?

D

Deleted member

Well, question for everyone! Who do you all want to try and get good with? For me personally, I want to try...
:ultbayonetta::ultfalcon::ultcloud::ultcorrin::ultganondorf::ultgreninja::ultike::ultjigglypuff::ultkirby::ultlittlemac::ultmarth::ultmegaman::ultmewtwo::ultpikachu::ultpokemontrainer:(Squirtle specifically):ultridley::ultryu::ultshulk::ultsnake::ultwario::ultzelda:
I will try everyone, but the ones I will probably like the most are in my signature.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Smashboards apparently doesn’t want me to see or use the Ultimate emotes..

Edit: i can see them now.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Well these are the very obvious picks for me...
:ultlink::ultzelda::ultsamus::ultzss::ultridley::ultcloud:

Also...
:ultroy::ultfalco::ultike::ultganondorf::ultinkling::ulticeclimbers::ultfalcon::ultyounglink::ultyoshi::ultsnake:

Other characters I'm probably going to play as a fair bit...
:ultbowser::ultlucina::ultgreninja::ultjigglypuff::ultsheik::ultpokemontrainer::ultshulk:

I'm definitely going to try out everybody though...may as well, I'd say the possible 70+ roster will give a pretty good variety of characters to choose from...

Edit: Was gonna say I forgot Wolf but....HE'S NOT HERE TF!!!:034:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh man...
My infection looks like it is getting bigger.
Though there is less burning than usual.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm probably going to play every character in the game like I usually do, I like trying different things, and depending how the solo content will look, I probably will have alot to do with everyone.

That being said, they are still character that probably my first picks, those being:

:ultridley::ultsnake::ultsamus::ultpokemontrainer::ultganondorf::ultpalutena::ultshulk::ultmewtwo::ultmiifighters:

Not in any particular orders, but Ridley wil probably be my very first pick.

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Seeing all of the Smash news at E3 kind of makes me want to replay SSE or try to clear classic and all star mode with every character in Smash 4. I only ever cleared Classic and All Star with about half of the playable characters, so now may be a good time for me to do it.

I think I want to try and get good at Robin and Shulk, as they were the two that I liked the best in the previous game. Ganondorf also seems like a lot of fun, so I'll probably try out him as well. As for ones that weren't in Smash 4, I might want to try Wolf, Snake, and Ridley. Although, part of me wants to try out everyone if I'm being honest. :p
78 orbs stocked up atm. How much you guys got?
98 orbs. Mostly waiting to see if the new legendary banner has anything interesting, as I'm not too interested in most seasonal banners. I feel like I will definitely pull if M!Grima is on the next one.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Smash Ultimate icons not showing up for me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom