• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Well... I finally revived my YouTube account not too long ago now that I am capable of recording game footage on my Switch.

Keep in mind; this account has been around since 2011 and only got popular for a few games I did, one of which is no longer around.
Oh, I see. I wanted to do gameplay videos at one point, but the interest has gone off since. Switch's capture feature only goes up to 30 seconds, so I don't think that'd be enough.

Unfortunately, the only thing I've come up with for my final YouTube account (because I've made so many based on the username alone because I grew to dislike the last quickly) was to upload video game music from a particular game series. I had to go to a certain international speedway and see some rolling starts. I did think about doing something art-related, but I now feel even that isn't something I'd be willing to do at this point. I've been seeing DeviantArt and YouTube as "legacy sites" for years now on my end.

Last edited by a moderator:

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
Ridley being in Smash playable is gonna fun when all of the videos of her doing all sorts of crazy combos while some remix of her plays in the background.

Plus all of the silly pictures of her with other fighters like Jigglypuff.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well, question for everyone! Who do you all want to try and get good with? For me personally, I want to try...
:ultbayonetta::ultfalcon::ultcloud::ultcorrin::ultganondorf::ultgreninja::ultike::ultjigglypuff::ultkirby::ultlittlemac::ultmarth::ultmegaman::ultmewtwo::ultpikachu::ultpokemontrainer:(Squirtle specifically):ultridley::ultryu::ultshulk::ultsnake::ultwario::ultzelda:
:ultdoc::ultkingdedede::ultbayonetta:

I don't know which character I'll settle with. So why not just start from scratch with the three characters I've mained throughout the Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U product lifecycle, and proceed from there. That being said, I don't know if I'm willing to invest my time into learning all the jargon and hitbox / frame data and all that stuff. My brain is too itchy-scratchy on that.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Well, question for everyone! Who do you all want to try and get good with? For me personally, I want to try...
:ultbayonetta::ultfalcon::ultcloud::ultcorrin::ultganondorf::ultgreninja::ultike::ultjigglypuff::ultkirby::ultlittlemac::ultmarth::ultmegaman::ultmewtwo::ultpikachu::ultpokemontrainer:(Squirtle specifically):ultridley::ultryu::ultshulk::ultsnake::ultwario::ultzelda:
I'm going to be using the one and only :ultshulk:. Hopefully his incredibly easy to pronounce and execute tech is still there, I want to rock my MABD, my MALLC and my SABDJCUS (Though I fear some new mechanics make some of the Shulk tech useless in this new game).

Oh boy I love being a Shulk main.

Apart from him, other characters I have interest in getting good with are :ultike::ultryu::ultsonic::ultzss::ultyoshi::ultmarth::ultfalcon::ultpokemontrainer:(Squirtle) and :ultpichu: for the lols hahaha. But as always I'll try to play with everyone to see if they interest me or not.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Ridley being in Smash playable is gonna fun when all of the videos of her doing all sorts of crazy combos while some remix of her plays in the background.

Plus all of the silly pictures of her with other fighters like Jigglypuff.
Uh, Ridley's male. I know there's that one Prime dev that said otherwise but literally nothing else even suggests Ridley is female as he's usually referred to with male pronouns or 'it'

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I've been considering doing YouTube stuff for a while now, especially since I can play and record a lot of my games at 4K60 on my PC now and it's effortless. My internet is also fast enough to upload them in a reasonable amount of time.

Just not sure what I'd actually do.

I probably will make a tutorial for making Sonic Generations level mods in Blender, but I want to test some more things and also see if it's applicable to Sonic Lost World and Sonic Forces level mods.

I also gotta test my AverMedia U3 Extremecap on my new PC for console games. It never worked on my laptop.

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I´m just going to try to main the whole roster

i'm not going to succeed, but ehh

I feel like it's a crime to just play with only 1 character in a roster of 65+ characters.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Hey Red, you're back! How have you been doing? I was already missing your Pikas hahaha.
Been alright.

Blitzed most of Octo Expansion. Wrote some things. Need to sleep and write more things, in that order.

D

Deleted member

Been alright.

Blitzed most of Octo Expansion. Wrote some things. Need to sleep and write more things, in that order.
Glad to hear, man!

Also Warchamp7 Warchamp7 , is the Ultimate icons out? Because for me, they are not showing for some reason. Or are you just adding that for a head start?

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Also Warchamp7 Warchamp7 , is the Ultimate icons out? Because for me, they are not showing for some reason. Or are you just adding that for a head start?
As people have said, clean your browser cache and it should be showing for you. I did it for mobile and desktop and it worked.

78 orbs stocked up atm. How much you guys got?
370, don't know when I'll use them. If the summer banner are tempting enough, I might fall for them hahaha.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
ITT: Schnee has an arena fighter hateboner bigger than my hateboner for Charlotte

"People with social lives watch anime on Friday nights." -Gwen, Cutie(2018)
No, those with social lives watch World Cup with their friends as well lol.

Anyone have seen Argentina VS Iceland?
The fact that Iceland's goal keeper manages to block Messi's goal shot was so fricking unreal... and blocks twice.
Oh nice, the traitor for BNHA isn't revealed yet.

Traitor Ochako theory still valid.
Yeah, also Hagakure and my girl Mei... for some plausible reason.

It seems that lot of people really expect the traitor to be a female lol.
You an afro boy?
Well, my brother seems to like the afro Octoling.

D

Deleted member

As people have said, clean your browser cache and it should be showing for you. I did it for mobile and desktop and it worked.

370, don't know when I'll use them. If the summer banner are tempting enough, I might fall for them hahaha.
Yeah thats what im saving for. Looks like you're ready though lol

D

Deleted member

clean your browser cache
I am advanced with computers, but I actually never heard that what that is. I know what clean and browser is, but what does "browser cache" mean?
Does that mean remove all of my images?

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Lucina and Ryu are gonna carry over from SSB4. For any one new, I'm interested in checking out Young Link the most. I also kinda wanna see if there's anything new with Ike and Shulk. Also gonna give ICs a shot.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
It's canon that Mythra is the kind of girl who would lounge around in your house, take all your food, leave a trail of destruction, gives out to you to clean it up, and probably smells bad.

No wonder the Aegis is so heavy.

IMG_20180617_143318.jpg

D

Deleted member

Guys, my Ultimate icons are not showing.
I do not get what Jojo is trying to say.
Help please?

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I am advanced with computers, but I actually never heard that what that is. I know what clean and browser is, but what does "browser cache" mean?
Does that mean remove all of my images?
You go to the configuration of whatever browser you are using, and search for the option to delete navigation data. There should be the option to delete the navigation history, the cookies and the cache, so choose the last option and do so.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I would say....in order, with #1 being the character I MOST want to try out...
1. Mario, easily (he's always been one of my characters, whether as my top main or an alternate main. Grew up on Mario games, and I love his simple yet effective combo game).
2. Pichu (just for the lolz. Pichu is legendary).
3. Ness (My PM main. He looks stronger in Smash 5 than in Smash 4, and I really love the character).
4. Wario (because of how quirky the character is).
5. Jigglypuff (because of Rest).
6. Falco (my Melee main. He's my favorite space animal based on his personality and movesets in past games. He's really fun to use typically and I'm hoping he's good, or at least usable, again in Smash 5).
7. Ganondorf (hype as heck)
8. Fox (really fast, which I like. I typically like using him in every single smash game, tbh.)
9. Sheik (she's REALLY fun to watch in Smash 4; one of the most entertaining characters for me. She seems to keep her super fast combos from that game, so I'm hoping that she's still very fun in Smash 5).
10. Wolf (he's really cool)
11. Snake (he's also really cool)
12. Roy (out of the sword characters, I've always jived with him the best. Even with his bad recovery, he's still got some unique, cool combos up his sleeve. Roy's fun to use for me personally).
13. Sonic (I just like the faster characters typically. Yes, I do have slow characters on this list but I prefer speed myself).
14. Greninja (my favorite pokemon character playable in the whole series. He's REALLY fun to use in Smash 4, and was my starter in Gen 6).
15. Pikachu (one of my favorite pokemon ever)
16. Squirtle (one of my favorite pokemon ever)
17. Bayonetta (as long as she isn't overpowered or even borderline overpowered, I am up for using her a bit. She has a cool moveset and a fun personality. It's just that the ladder combos from Smash 4 got tiring really fast, even after the nerfs).

D

Deleted member

You go to the configuration of whatever browser you are using, and search for the option to delete navigation data. There should be the option to delete the navigation history, the cookies and the cache, so choose the last option and do so.
I can not find it though. O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom