• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
also if i didn't count foxes or wolves we'd be down to like duck hunt dog and potentially lucario look just roll with me here

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
also if i didn't count foxes or wolves we'd be down to like duck hunt dog and potentially lucario look just roll with me here
It also means Mega Man has the best recovery in the game.

Oh I’ll show you boiled nuts! :glare:

So I don’t know animal families, sue me.
Hope you have a good lawyer.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Look man just get ****in uuuuuuuuuuuuuu Wariochamp?
Yeah I think he does stuff.

He can help with my pitch I think.

WARCHAMP
I SAID WARCHAMP PHONE

Last edited:

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
I recropped every single postbit so they're better fit to their 20x20 space. I goofed like twice while doing it, so that was fun.

Anyway, they should be much more readable now

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Speaking of the Devil.

Warchamp how good are you at establishing metas for games that have not been out yet? Do I need a resume and/or referral?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Really the two big issues with Pokemon Trainer were Stamina and Type Effectiveness. The former being taken out, and the latter I've heard nothing on so maybe it's gone??? Gonna need more evidence on that one which hopefully we can get in due time.

But like Stamina being gone, that alone makes him a bajillion times more viable. Like they're an actual character now and not a burden to jump hurdles with.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Man, the US version of the Smash Site updates sooooooo much slower than the Japanese version. Gets annoying. Oy.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I feel you guys aren't getting the fact that Squirtle doesn't have to deal with stamina and was buffed.

Turtle Power is ****ing real this time. :007:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Really the two big issues with Pokemon Trainer were Stamina and Type Effectiveness. The former being taken out, and the latter I've heard nothing on so maybe it's gone??? Gonna need more evidence on that one which hopefully we can get in due time.

But like Stamina being gone, that alone makes him a bajillion times more viable. Like they're an actual character now and not a burden to jump hurdles with.
The only thing that's missing from their kit, imo, is the ability to swap out in reverse order. Squirtle seems built to build damage and Zard is the KO machine, but you've still got to swap to Ivy in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom