• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The only Echo I want is Metal Sonic.

But you edgy Shadow fans are getting in the way.

*metallic grumbling*

EDIT: Oh, and Dry Bowser. He'd be a skele-ton of fun. :skull:

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
They are missing in action until we see them. I'm not saying they're cut. That's something we can't conclude yet.

There are several still in the wings. But the significant ones in question are Dark Samus, Shadow and Isabelle. All ATs that fall squarely in the middle of the venn diagram of "popular character" and "easily cloned off an existing character."

If it weren't for all three of them missing, I wouldn't think much of it. But none of the other veteran ATs, both that we've seen and that we haven't, have the same cloning potential that these three do.
Man playable Isabelle would be lame.

D

Deleted member

Literally none of Mario's other alts matter anymore, I got Builder Mario, I can actually main the guy now and I'm actually basically forced to by law.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I mean like putting everything aside I'm fine with not getting as many newcomers. I know some people have been really mad about that but like, consider this.

Marvel vs Capcom 2's roster was about 56, and this was after heavy recycling of assets to get it's massive roster number. Smash Ultimate's roster is about 66, not only 10 above MVC2, most of the characters being massively retooled for the new game. That's ****ing bonkers. This is also ignoring stages, assists, other features they possibly have planned.

Like I'm fine with the lesser number of newcomers, they've been pulling weight.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Also I would not mind Isabelle if it means deepening the dog meta.
Yes this is going to be a thing we are making this a thing.

I'm making this a thing.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I mean like putting everything aside I'm fine with not getting as many newcomers. I know some people have been really mad about that but like, consider this.

Marvel vs Capcom 2's roster was about 56, and this was after heavy recycling of assets to get it's massive roster number. Smash Ultimate's roster is about 66, not only 10 above MVC2, most of the characters being massively retooled for the new game. That's ****ing bonkers. This is also ignoring stages, assists, other features they possibly have planned.

Like I'm fine with the lesser number of newcomers, they've been pulling weight.
Yeah at most I think we will get 6-7 newcomers.

Chrono.

My only real problem with Shadow is that I want Tails in way more lol.

On top of that, he'd be getting in as an echo, probably. So while he could be pretty cool, theoretically. He'll be another Dark Pit case of "what could have been" in regards to his moveset.

Basically he's a character I'd rather see as not a clone (or at the very least a Roy/Falco-level clone), but as his own character. And that's when there's another character I'd rather have playable much more in the first place.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If Shadow is an echo fighter outsidecof Daisy they’d all be edgy versions of the regular characters

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well as long as Fire Mario is back in the game when it releases, I'm good. Because it's still his best alt.

I'd also like it if Phazon Suit Samus got to be a color swap.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
so i know its a 1-10000000000000000000000000 chance of happening BUT

what if next direct sakurai introduces a new trailer and it starts with zelda VS ganon zelda grabs an assist trophy and breath of the wild link pops out
"for the first time playable characters can appear as assist trophies"

this then leads to bombermans reveal and then sakurai says "no waluigi tho" *waluigi turns to the screen and looks sad* "okay waluigi time"

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I agree with Tails over Shadow on grounds that it means more dogs for my clearly established Dog Meta.
I would also love for the Nintendog to be playable but alas some dreams may never come true.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I’d like a legit SA-X alt.
Might be a bit hard to make SA-X from regular Samus, since the colors are pretty similar I think only the helmet is a bit different.

There's also the Green, Dark Blue, and Silver colors from Prime 2's Multiplayer.

What about new Zelda?

Would you punch that smile?

:laugh:
Wait, are you serious?
:joyful:
Lucina may have come from a bad future and takes things seriously, but that is far from "edgy".
It's a fighting game. EVERYONE catches these lemons. :4megaman:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
What about new Zelda?

Would you punch that smile?

:laugh:
Wait, are you serious?
:joyful:
Lucina may have come from a bad future and takes things seriously, but that is far from "edgy".
Sorry I’m a bit loopy from exhaustion and some kind kf sickness coming on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom