• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Guess it is the same case with Chun replacing Adkins as Ike.
Honestly, Adkins delivery was so all over the place I don't mind the change. Besides a fair few lines, Jason was a hit or miss with Ike. I will miss his delivery of "You'll get no sympathy from me" and "Prepare Yourself", but stuff like his Fates recordings and some wonky PoR and RD lines sound really strange.
"...uh Statues...."

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I wish I still had premium. :(

granted I was only gifted it for one month lol

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
We won that one.
Honestly, Adkins delivery was so all over the place I don't mind the change. Besides a fair few lines, Jason was a hit or miss with Ike. I will miss his delivery of "You'll get no sympathy from me" and "Prepare Yourself", but stuff like his Fates recordings and some wonky PoR and RD lines sound really strange.
"...uh Statues...."
I lowkey liked Adkins for his delivery in Smash, I'll miss the "Rahhhh!" during Aether lol.
Chun is good, but Ike and Ephraim sound exactly the same in some dialogues; he needs to distinguish them a bit more.

Now I want Mr. Disgusting in Smash just to hear "Give me MORE, M-O-R-E!" in Ultimate.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
The VA union doesn't allow VAs to be credited in non-union titles, which Smash is. Also Square Enix apparently requires its VAs to be credited which is why Cloud doesn't have his English VA.
That might explain why the dude from General Hospital isn't voicing Cloud. but that's no excuse for not having an English Cloud in general.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'm up to 74 Mem Cakes and I've got a crick in my neck again.

The doomsday station isn't quite as bad as I thought it would be but still...pretty bad, and the other pink station blocking of the last bit of white route is equally hateful, so I'm gonna need to wait until I have more presence of mind to go back and go do those two and the others.

Shocked how much progress I've been able to carve through despite my sheer number of deaths, though.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
English Marth and Japanese Cloud. This is the exact opposite of what I wanted.
When I think of English Marth I always imagine that awkward "Ahh" he opens with when you enter the barracks with him in Fire Emblem Warriors. I grew to find it really endearing though.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I lowkey liked Adkins for his delivery in Smash, I'll miss the "Rahhhh!" during Aether lol.
Chun is good, but Ike and Ephraim sound exactly the same in some dialogues; he needs to distinguish them a bit more.

Now I want Mr. Disgusting in Smash just to hear "Give me MORE, M-O-R-E!" in Ultimate.
Yeah I'm going to miss the RAAHHH too? and "Oooooohhhhh" when star KO'd, but hey if I want to hear that voice I can boot up Smash 4 or Brawl.

That is true, I wish there were more differences, don't forget he also voices Lukas. Now that I think about it, I want a picture of Ike in Smash Ultimate next to a cheesecake while Greg Chun reads a Cheesecake recipe. lol

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Sakurai said no cuts, but we lost the "Minna, Miteite Kure" line :'V

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
That moment when you should probably go to bed but you're listening to a really good audiobook and/or watching a really good tv show...

Chrono.

I doubt it'll be for individual characters though if we do get it. It might be like FE Warriors where either you have them all speak Japanese or all speak English.
That's how most games do it. :p

I think off the top of my head the only ones that let you choose are Capcom fighting games and Cross Tag Battle.
They should add Tharja as an assist trophy!
She was too lewd to even be a regular Trophy last time.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
That's how most games do it. :p

I think off the top of my head the only ones that let you choose are Capcom fighting games and Cross Tag Battle.

She was too lewd to even be a regular Trophy last time.
Bayo is in the game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom