• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Soon I'll be able to replace the ":V" with the actual Pac-Man.

"always wanted RIdley in the back of my posts"
*rememberes I had Ridley boards like a month ago for jsut that*

Oh yeah.

Beat bayonetta the other day, Fortnite is deleted, so I guess the nxt game on my backlog is Tropical Freeze, at least now that Dixie is my second most wanted for smash. Beat Fugu, and the entire next World. . .which means i think im on the ast world now. Left that game when i was almost done lol

:061:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
What about Ganondorf's voice? He still sounds like an old dude or he has his ole "whooyaghk!" Melee VA back?

D

Deleted member

What about Ganondorf's voice? He still sounds like an old dude or he has his ole "whooyaghk!" Melee VA back?
Different VA entirely, it sounds deeper and more menacing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
That feeling when you realize your pun doesn't work when Smash Ultimate Meta Knight isn't appearing to the right of my posts... :p

I get the feeling that he found it so terrible that he Dimensional Cape'd away from here in disappointment, hence the reason why he's not there.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Especially since they have more funding since he’s not dlc this time
The VA union doesn't allow VAs to be credited in non-union titles, which Smash is. Also Square Enix apparently requires its VAs to be credited which is why Cloud doesn't have his English VA.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Different VA entirely, it sounds deeper and more menacing.
ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ
ゴゴゴゴ We getting Jojodorf? ゴゴゴゴ
ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
That feeling when you realize your pun doesn't work when Smash Ultimate Meta Knight isn't appearing to the right of my posts... :p

I get the feeling that he found it so terrible that he Dimensional Cape'd away from here in disappointment.
You need to go to "preferences" and choose Smash Ultimate main as your character to display

D

Deleted member

ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ
ゴゴゴゴ We getting Jojodorf? ゴゴゴゴ
ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ
Judging from his handsome looks, we are getting Jojodorf.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
You need to go to "preferences" and choose Smash Ultimate main as your character to display
Well then... I feel kind of silly now. Regardless, thanks for that!

I guess this is Meta Knight's form of revenge and now he's back and willing to give me another chance by pretending I didn't make that bad pun. :p

Although... I can't believe it's Knight time already! How is it possible for me to have Meta sudden change in the cycle of time?

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Actually I’m going with Zelda she might come back as my main since way back in the melee days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom