• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
>le me playing Pokémon Quest
>dish summons a Rhyhorn
>"oh cool. I can level my Rhydon up a bi--"
>Rhyhorn has full Critical bingo bonuses
>"Lol cya Rhydon"

Chrono.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
lol The Bandai twitter put up a tweet saying "Happy Father's day" and a gif of Endeavor.

I'm guessing they got heat for it (pun intended) in the replies because they deleted it and posted this.
Welp, time t boycott One's Justice if the praised Endeavor

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
lol The Bandai twitter put up a tweet saying "Happy Father's day" and a gif of Endeavor.

I'm guessing they got heat for it (pun intended) in the replies because they deleted it and posted this.
Boruto and Aoruto confirmed for Jump Force.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Yo for a split second I actually believed this until I read the last part lol.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Male Corrin should have become the alt for Female Corrin since she’s the mor epopular version.
Considering F!Corrin is only popular because she is female and her design and not because of her character...let M!Corrin have his spotlight.
Can I just say how glad I am that we actually know the name of the continent for Fire Emblem Three Houses? They just came right out and said it was called Fódlan.

No more Fateslandia situations ever, I'm hoping.

Archanea/Ylisse
Valentia/Valm
Jugdral
Elibe
Magvel
Tellius
[Fateslandia]
Fódlan
Zenith
Definitely nice. As for Fateslandia, I actually like the name I saw one poster give, Moirai. Otherwise known as the Three "Fates" of Greece. Now that would be a perfect name considering the whole theme of Fates.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
There is this Poketuber called "Truegreen7" and I absolutely can not stand the guy

He always sounds like he's trying to be upbeat and positive, but at the same time the words he's saying are essentially "I'm right and you're wrong. I know more than you do"

Every word that comes out of his mouth sounds like the most condescending, slightly passive aggressive crap out of anyone.

Actually, it's the reason I hated the 11th doctor. He always sounded condescending to me like "You people are such children compared to the brilliance that is me" literally talking to people like they were babies or children.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Female Corn might be dumb as bricks, but she saved my *** countless times in FEH; she's like Homer Simpson in boxing.

D

Deleted member

Someone on twitter tried getting escape funds to move into a country they wouldn't be executed for being LGBT and people doxxed him and reported to the authorities of that country. I feel like I'm gonna throw up
What country would execute someone for being LGTB?

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Someone on twitter tried getting escape funds to move into a country they wouldn't be executed for being LGBT and people doxxed him and reported to the authorities of that country. I feel like I'm gonna throw up
Yeah I saw that earlier... absolutely disgusting. How can you be so awful?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Mankind was a mistake." - Science, probably.

Seriously though, that's horrible...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Man... that is horrible indeed. :(

WaddleMatt

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 5950 1333 3717
It is such a shame that some states in this world are so backwards and not just the government but the people also who spent their time to dox him just so he could be killed, if you ask me that is on par with murder.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
It is such a shame that some states in this world are so backwards and not just the government but the people also who spent their time to dox him just so he could be killed, if you ask me that is on par with murder.
honestly ya

murder by association really or some **** like that

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The people that reported him have a very special place in hell waiting for them.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Didn't think I'd get to use this screenshot already.

IMG_20180617_201609.jpg

D

Deleted member

I remember arguing that Decidueye's support isn't a forced bandwagon and that people wanted it for more than just being a grass starter.
And yet, now that Ivysaur fulfills the "grass starter" niche, some Decidueye supporters seem to be abandoning ship. So it looks as though I was wrong.
Man, I feel almost demotivated now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I HAVE DIDS IT

THE THING I WAS PLANNING ON DOING

I AM WINNER

WOOOOOOO

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
I remember arguing that Decidueye's support isn't a forced bandwagon and that people wanted it for more than just being a grass starter.
And yet, now that Ivysaur fulfills the "grass starter" niche, some Decidueye supporters seem to be abandoning ship. So it looks as though I was wrong.
Man, I feel almost demotivated now.
I wouldn't consider Decidueye a bandwagon character. Some people just wanted a grass starter in general, and are at least content to have Ivysaur back. Some may have been Ivysaur mains that gave up hope.

I'm sure that Ivysaur returning isn't causing people to no longer want Decidueye. If anything, they're just more skeptical on his chances now.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
That's just sad.

No other word for it.

Hope they get out anyways.