• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

What the hell am I even doing, it's 1:27 AM and I have an exam tomorrow

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I'm talking about this item:

And I know you have these in the USA and Canada, so you can't act like you don't know what these are.
i know that

my question is what the hell does that got to do with anything about putting uni in his place?

Ivander

Smash Legend
Buzzwole would be interesting in Smash. I mean, it's a mosquito bodybuilder. What's not frickin' unique about it? But then again, I would say alot of Gen 7's Pokemon are definitely some of the more creative pokemon I've ever seen, so I'm rather fine with any of them being a playable character in Smash.

Welp.
Day late and a dollar short, but I guess it's main time

Characters i've played enough before to know they're fun as ****
:ultmarth::ultlucina::ultsamus::ultroy::ultpokemontrainer::ultshulk::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultcloud:
Characters I think im going to wind up playing a ****ton of
:ultbayonetta::ultcorrin:(these 2 are basically newcomers to me lol) :ultridley::ultinkling::ultlittlemac::ultmiifighters::ultike:
Characters that I might play a lot of if they are more fun this time around/buffed but im going to give a lot of time to no matter what
:ultdiddy::ultdk::ultfalco::ultganondorf::ultlink::ultluigi::ultpalutena::ultrobin:ultryu::ultsnake::ultzelda::ultzss:

Im uhhh. . .very excited for this game. That's like 25 characters.
:061:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Buzzwole would be interesting in Smash. I mean, it's a mosquito bodybuilder. What's not frickin' unique about it? But then again, I would say alot of Gen 7's Pokemon are definitely some of the more creative pokemon I've ever seen, so I'm rather fine with any of them being a playable character in Smash.
A mosquito bodybuilder centaur. That’s even cooler.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I really don't see an issue with dabbing. I mean, it's a body movement, much like twerking. And "nobody" seems to have an issue with that whatsoever. :smirk:

Either way, it's just a body movement. Doesn't do anything harmful. Don't see why it's a big issue.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Welp.
Day late and a dollar short, but I guess it's main time

Characters i've played enough before to know they're fun as ****
:ultmarth::ultlucina::ultsamus::ultroy::ultpokemontrainer::ultshulk::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultcloud:
Characters I think im going to wind up playing a ****ton of
:ultbayonetta::ultcorrin:(these 2 are basically newcomers to me lol) :ultridley::ultinkling::ultlittlemac::ultmiifighters::ultike:
Characters that I might play a lot of if they are more fun this time around/buffed but im going to give a lot of time to no matter what
:ultdiddy::ultdk::ultfalco::ultganondorf::ultlink::ultluigi::ultpalutena::ultrobin:ultryu::ultsnake::ultzelda::ultzss:

Im uhhh. . .very excited for this game. That's like 25 characters.
:061:
meanwhile I can't see any of the characters you posted.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I really don't see an issue with dabbing. I mean, it's a body movement, much like twerking. And "nobody" seems to have an issue with that whatsoever. :smirk:

Either way, it's just a body movement. Doesn't do anything harmful. Don't see why it's a big issue.
Twerking is dumb too.

Ivander

Smash Legend
A mosquito bodybuilder centaur. That’s even cooler.
I'm somewhat iffy about it being a centaur. I mean, it does have four legs. But when I think of a centuar being, I usually expect it to have the "horse-like" underbody, which Buzzwole doesn't have.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm somewhat iffy about it being a centaur. I mean, it does have four legs. But when I think of a centuar being, I usually expect it to have the "horse-like" underbody.
I mean I guess? I always figure centaurs just have 4 legs lol

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I get what they are.

I don't get what you were saying.
i know that

my question is what the hell does that got to do with anything about putting uni in his place?
I said knocking you down Uni about 20 pegs.

Those things are called pegs in the UK, which are used to hang out washing.

So, I was saying all the pegs that get knocked out of Uni I use for hanging out my washing. :v

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Twerking, thats **** and is not at all sexy or cute or anything

Dabbing, who the hell cares lol

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Honestly I can't care about either to give anything more than a resounding meh.
Like look people do it and they can there's noting banning them from doing it. I'm not gonna be that guy to say whether someone should or should not dab/twerk.

There's enough in this world to worry about as it is I don't need to add on to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom