• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Since when is that a problem? I've done that before.

I liken it to a post-script. "Oh, and another thing!"
Thank you, but I also want Uni to know the double quote thing was an accident. I edited it out so it would not be there, but the notification does not change with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Since when is that a problem? I've done that before.

I liken it to a post-script. "Oh, and another thing!"
tbh i don't get it either

and i'm in the camp of "to be hard on shiny"
....ya i really don't get the problem with quoting the same post multiple times, i mean....who the **** doesn't do that when they think of multiple things they want to the person their quoting of to be aware?

D

Deleted member

Thanks for the defense, but do not make Uni hate me and feel bad for himself.
I love my precious unicorn.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I played some Tekken 7 earlier and I still don't have the Retro Suit Pants for Geese, it's the last thing I even want to unlock, but I ended up getting everything else before that. I'll probably try again tomorrow I guess, but it'll still take a while I'm betting.

Aside from that mild disappointment, I figured I'd post another track I found a week or two ago.

D

Deleted member

The Main Boys:
:ultganondorf::ultshulk:
Other mains from Smash 4:
:ultfalcon::ultcloud::ultgreninja::ultrobin:ultlittlemac::ultmewtwo::ultmegaman::ultmarth:

Want to try out for their changes:
:ultlink::ultzelda:

Never had a chance to main but they speak to me:
:ultridley::ultsnake:
I do agree that Decidueye can offer a lot with the Archer gimmick. However I'm rooting for either Incineroar or Buzzwole to fulfill the wrestler style that Smash hasn't truly had yet. We've come close with some of the new moves that Bowser got.

But much like how Sheik and Mac get their movepools from being a ninja and boxer, either of those two can work as the pro-wrestler type. Lariats, Seismic Toss, Circle Throw, Body Slam, Low Sweep, ect. And someone in this series should have a legit German Suplex.
Personally, I don't find a wrestler fighter that appealling, I have no soubt one would be unique but it just doesn't speak to me. Meanwhile, I've been a fan of archers ever since I was a kid and I've wanted a dedicated one in Smash for a long time, Link and Pit use theirs for one move only and the rest of Pit's moveset isn't actual bow usage. Also helps that Decidueye puts the hood in Robin Hood.
Mimikyu is just one of my favorite Gen 7 Pokemon and would also bring moves and a possible gimmick that haven't been seen before in Smash plus it's just really ****ing cute

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I wish there was some fan art of Bayonetta and Snake together.

I don't know why, but I really like the idea of pairing the two M rated franchises together.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
"One more thing" sounds better
Zeb DID say Talisman was a good word...
Twerking, thats **** and is not at all sexy or cute or anything
I mean personally I'd say that's a case by case basis hey-yooooo.
Talisman is a pretty good word
:061:
The resistance boost is nice too.
oh we listing off mains and secondaries? okay

Mains:
:ultluigi::ultroy::ultshulk::ultbayonetta::ultridley::ultgreninja:
Secondaries:
:ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultfalcon::ultcloud::ultcorrin::ultdiddy::ultdk::ultdoc::ultduckhunt::ultfalco::ultfox::ultganondorf::ulticeclimbers::ultike::ultinkling::ultjigglypuff::ultkingdedede::ultkirby::ultlink::ultlittlemac::ultlucario::ultlucas::ultmario::ultmarth::ultsnake::ultsamus::ultryu::ultrosalina::ultrobin:ultrob::ultpokemontrainer::ultdarkpit::ultpit::ultsheik::ultpikachu::ultpichu::ultdaisy::ultpeach::ultpalutena::ultpacman::ultolimar::ultness::ultgnw::ultmiifighters::ultmewtwo::ultmetaknight::ultmegaman::ultlucina::ultsonic::ulttoonlink::ultvillager::ultwario::ultwiifittrainer::ultwolf::ultyoshi::ultyounglink::ultzelda::ultzss:

what can i say i really like playing every character (and my secondaries are in no praticular order)
You liar, that is in a particular order: Alphabetical Order.

D

Deleted member

See I actually played Ultimate, but I didn't even play the character I'm probably going to end up maining.
I'm on a whole 'nother level.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

I wish there was some fan art of Bayonetta and Snake together.

I don't know why, but I really like the idea of pairing the two M rated franchises together.
That would be leagues better than the weird Bayonetta/Pit ship.

That said, Samus/Snake > Samus/Little Mac > Snake/Bayonnaise

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Been looking at ssbwiki, and after looking quickly over each character's page, here seem to be the characters so far concerning general buffs and general nerfs:
Buffed (so far): :ultbowser::ultfalcon::ultdk::ultdoc::ultduckhunt::ultfalco::ultganondorf::ultgreninja::ultike::ultjigglypuff::ultkingdedede::ultkirby::ultlink::ultlittlemac::ultlucario::ultlucina::ultluigi::ultmarth::ultmegaman::ultness::ultpacman::ultpalutena::ultpichu::ultpikachu::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultpokemontrainer::ultrob::ultrosalina::ultroy::ultsamus::ultsheik::ultshulk::ultsonic::ultvillager::ultwiifittrainer::ultyoshi::ultyounglink::ultzelda:
About the same as most recent game (so far): :ultcorrin::ultfox::ultmario::ultmewtwo::ultryu::ultsnake:
Nerfed (so far): :ultbayonetta::ultcloud::ulticeclimbers:
Not sure: :ultbowserjr::ultdiddy::ultlucas::ultmetaknight::ultmiifighters::ultgnw::ultolimar::ultpeach::ultrobin:ulttoonlink::ultwario::ultwolf::ultzss:
N/A: :ultinkling::ultridley:

Of course I just took a quick look at ssbwiki, and production is still going on with tweaking all these characters. However, it's interesting to see how buffs and nerfs are progressing so far and whether characters have been overall buffed, nerfed, or about the same viability-wise compared to their most recent character builds so far.

Im glad literally anyone else gets the "One more thing" reference
Zeb DID say Talisman was a good word...

I mean personally I'd say that's a case by case basis hey-yooooo.

The resistance boost is nice too.

You liar, that is in a particular order: Alphabetical Order.
TBH i went to Talisman because it's liegitimately my favorite word. . . in no small part to these ****ers
Ty had some wicked collectibles
:061:

Last edited:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
"One more thing" sounds better
UNNNNCCCCLLLLLEEEEEEEEEE
Been looking at ssbwiki, and after looking quickly over each character's page, here seem to be the characters so far concerning general buffs and general nerfs:
Buffed (so far): :ultbowser::ultfalcon::ultdk::ultdoc::ultduckhunt::ultfalco::ultganondorf::ultgreninja::ultike::ultjigglypuff::ultkingdedede::ultkirby::ultlink::ultlittlemac::ultlucario::ultlucina::ultluigi::ultmarth::ultmegaman::ultness::ultpacman::ultpalutena::ultpichu::ultpikachu::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultpokemontrainer::ultrob::ultrosalina::ultroy::ultsamus::ultsheik::ultshulk::ultsonic::ultvillager::ultwiifittrainer::ultyoshi::ultyounglink::ultzelda:
About the same as most recent game (so far): :ultcorrin::ultfox::ultmario::ultmewtwo::ultryu::ultsnake:
Not sure: :ultbowserjr::ultdiddy::ultlucas::ultmetaknight::ultmiifighters::ultgnw::ultolimar::ultpeach::ultrobin:ulttoonlink::ultwario::ultwolf::ultzss:

Of course I just took a quick look at ssbwiki, and production is still going on with tweaking all these characters. However, it's interesting to see how buffs and nerfs are progressing so far and whether characters have been overall buffed, nerfed, or about the same viability-wise compared to their most recent character builds so far.
I have heard that some of Snake's aerials were nerfed, plus he lost his downsmash mine.

D

Deleted member

I feel like some of these are wrong, like Sheik and Rosalina were not buffed.
Also ZSS was buffed. Like really buffed.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
UNNNNCCCCLLLLLEEEEEEEEEE

I have heard that some of Snake's aerials were nerfed, plus he lost his downsmash mine.
His nair and fair are faster now, that's all I've heard regarding his aerials.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Oh, hey, clearing my cache fixed Opossum's avatar, lol.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
UNNNNCCCCLLLLLEEEEEEEEEE

Oof. Ah well, he'll still be competent at least (hopefully). I realize that my chart is far from perfect lol.

@ShinyLegendary The chart is far from perfect and I'm only going off what was listed on ssbwiki. Of course some characters will be out of place. It's a work in the making and that's what it's meant to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom