• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Mythra Mythra
I know you would like this video I am showing you because of this:
( Language warning )
Pretty neat video.
Shiny can you just stop tagging someone who's clearly blocked you due to getting annoyed at being tagged all the time? I'm tired of it. You said you'd improve yet you keep trying to get Mythra's approval despite it being clear Mythra doesn't care and the more you keep tagging, the less reason Mythra would have to unblock you

D

Deleted member

Shiny can you just stop tagging someone who's clearly blocked you due to getting annoyed at being tagged all the time? I'm tired of it. You said you'd improve yet you keep trying to get Mythra's approval despite it being clear Mythra doesn't care and the more you keep tagging, the less reason Mythra would have to unblock you
He did not block me lol.
I only tag him when I find something that he might like.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Oh, wanna get even more tired of Shiny?

He didn't even try anything during his hiatus.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Can we not rile up drama? Please? We're all cool here.

D

Deleted member

I can second the fact Cori is still a cinnamon roll despite what she just said..... mostly. :p
Coricus is a cinnamon roll.
Like I said, not mean, really nice and actually likes to play Smash Bros. with me.
She is a cinnamon roll. I am not jealous, I am proud.

Edit: Does this count as spam?
I quoted the same user about the same topic. Sorry if this is spam, please forgive me moderators.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Why would she be ruined? Her being a cinnamon roll with raisins and frosting with a cherry on top is perfect.

That is, unless you think she's a cinnamon roll without the raisins. ;)
Raisins and cherries ruin a perfectly good cinnamon roll.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
He did not block me lol.
I only tag him when I find something that he might like.
My mistake then
You're still tagging all the time to seek validation from one specific user in this thread. Why, I don't know and quite frankly, I don't care
Can we not rile up drama? Please? We're all cool here.
Person A keeps doing something that got him into trouble a while ago
Person B gets tired of seeing it every ****ing day and calls it out
"CAN WE NOT RILE DRAMA?" Sure, I know I'm acting out of line too but for ****s sake

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If Coricus is a cinnamon roll and Shiny is spaghetti, then I’m bacon cause I go with everything.

D

Deleted member

My mistake then
You're still tagging all the time to seek validation from one specific user in this thread. Why, I don't know and quite frankly, I don't care
Then maybe you shouldn't do some unnecessary tags.
But I like Mythra.
I used to be annoyed of him for some stupid reason, but I grew to appreciate him.
Yes I know I should stop the tagging, but I like how he always brings funny posts to NintenZone.

D

Deleted member

Pepperoni, Bacon, & Jalepenos is objectively the best combination of pizza toppings.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
D

Deleted member

My cat is sleeping right next to me.
I will make sure he is as comfortable as possible.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Person A keeps doing something that got him into trouble a while ago
Person B gets tired of seeing it every ****ing day and calls it out
"CAN WE NOT RILE DRAMA?" Sure, I know I'm acting out of line too but for ****s sake
That's the point- he does it all the ****ing time. It ain't gonna stop, Gwen. So just deal with it. Or block him. But enough with the ****ing Shiny Topicing.

EDIT: I like how I said "don't drama" and I'm not even helping lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom