• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

That's the point- he does it all the ****ing time. It ain't gonna stop, Gwen. So just deal with it. Or block him. But enough with the ****ing Shiny Topicing.

EDIT: I like how I said "don't drama" and I'm not even helping lol
You are helping.
Also, yes I am aware my tagging is still a problem. I will try to solve that problem. by not tagging unless really important now.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
That's the point- he does it all the ****ing time. It ain't gonna stop, Gwen. So just deal with it. Or block him. But enough with the ****ing Shiny Topicing.

EDIT: I like how I said "don't drama" and I'm not even helping lol
Deliberately ignoring a problem doesn't remove the problem and idk about you but I wouldn't tell people to just ignore a child who clearly needs help

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Everyone... let's just calm down now, please. Let's not get angry at each other: I don't like seeing you guys have to go against one another.

And I get it: I understand that many of you feel that Shiny hasn't learned from his mistakes yet, but you still have to understand the age that he's at. He just still needs help, and I feel us continuing to remind him of what's right and wrong WILL help. Repetition is important, getting angry about it isn't.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Deliberately ignoring a problem doesn't remove the problem and idk about you but I wouldn't tell people to just ignore a child who clearly needs help
1. I am trying to improve on the problem. Sorry if I annoyed anyone!
2. There are moderators constantly peeking in the thread. I am sure one of them will remind me of my problem if it gets worse.
3. I am fine. We all have problems that are difficult to overcome. I am not felling depressed anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I am a little concerned my infection is getting bigger.
I hope those antibiotics are working. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

So Coricus and Yellowlord are delicious cinnamon rolls..
I am spaghetti...
Natz~ is a flambé.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
You say you don't like spicy food then immediately say something that's spicy is nice, tasty and ****ing delicious
....i also said in that same post that my brother makes sweet curry

ya know, sweet tasting, not spicy tasting

thats what is ****ing delicious, seems like despite breaking it up to three quotes ya didn't even read it....

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
curry's not always spicy

my brother makes this nice sweet tasting piping hot spice mix that he makes into buns and its ****ing delicious
....i also said in that same post that my brother makes sweet curry

ya know, sweet tasting, not spicy tasting

thats what is ****ing delicious, seems like despite breaking it up to three quotes ya didn't even read it....
Does this help?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Does this help?
....no, cause um, not really sure if your aware...but you use spices in curry ya know

like clove, cumin, ginger, cinnamon, sometimes chocolate, and thats what i can remember off the top of my head that my brother uses in his recipe

and also the base powder likes a type of spice as well, and konnie uses a sweet variant, without that its not even curry

so....no i'm still lost

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Are comparing ourselves to food now?

I guess I'd be an egg. Great source of protein and amino acids. Also dead on the inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom