• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I actually think this game is going to be the game where you end up not seeing some random character on the roster that upsets a lot of people.

I think we're going to dismiss the full roster leak this time because it's simply too good to be true.
You, mean like a lot always do?

Remember the roster of 4 and Brawl both got dismissed right away.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
You, mean like a lot always do?

Remember the roster of 4 and Brawl both got dismissed right away.
Yeah because of things like R.O.B., Duck Hunt Dog, Shulk just being photoshopped Little Mac, etc.

Very few came around to those rosters till they were forced to.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
One of the things I like about this game's current speculation season is that we don't have to deal with people trying to say "this character" is a guaranteed cut. :4rob:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Honestly Goku is the only way they can top this. I've been daydreaming on Friday when waiting for friends to arrive for movie night and thought about if Goku was hypothetically the last character in the game
Believe me if Goku somehow was revealed for this. I’d be going crazy out of excitement.

...I just don’t want a repeat of Bomberman, you know?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Believe me if Goku somehow was revealed for this. I’d be going crazy out of excitement.

...I just don’t want a repeat of Bomberman, you know?
Well tbf Bomberman is a very.... Generic fighter. Goku has all of his techniques and ****. I even ended up thinking of a gimmick and Final Smash, his gimmick would be Kaioken and Super Saiyan, hitting Down B makes Goku focus and you have to time a button press like Deep Breathing, doing it right gives a boost to Goku's stats for a limited time and you can do it multiple times to stack up 4 Kaiokens before becoming Super Saiyan. Though the timing becomes stricter and stricter each time and if you mess up or get interrupted, Goku gets hurt and his stats temporarily get weaker than his base stat. His Final Smash has him ram into enemies, become a Super Saiyan and hit them again, become Super Saiyan 2 and hit them again, etc. but with 3, 4, God and Blue before becoming Ultra Instinct and unleashing a devastating Kamehameha

Starlight_Lily

I mean yes, but even she's a ''I'm listening to long time fan requests" character.
Yeah, she actually has been. A lot of people have suggested Daisy as a proper alt for Peach for years, or a potential clone.

And, I believe that's mainly been from the casual Mario fans who have suggested it a lot.

Yeah because of things like R.O.B., Duck Hunt Dog, Shulk just being photoshopped Little Mac, etc.

Very few came around to those rosters till they were forced to.
Yeah, pretty much.

D

Deleted member

As much as I’d love it Goku ain’t happening.
TBF people thought the same thing about Cloud a couple of years ago, now he's in 2 consecutive Smash games. I'm not betting on it happening, but it very well could, dude's as much of a cultral icon as Mario.

I'm still holding out hope for Banjo, personally.
One of the things I like about this game's current speculation season is that we don't have to deal with people trying to say "this character" is a guaranteed cut. :4rob:
"They can't speculate on the roster if I reveal it all right now." - Sakurai, probably

Last edited by a moderator:

Starlight_Lily

TBF people thought the same thing about Cloud a couple of years ago, now he's in 2 consecutive Smash games. I'm not betting on it happening, but it very well could, dude's as much of a cultral icon as Mario.

I'm still holding out hope for Banjo, personally.

Not really, Cloud and Goku have different circumstances surrounding them. Main one being, Cloud is owned Square Enix in every region of the world, and Goku has multiple copyright holders everywhere.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well tbf Bomberman is a very.... Generic fighter. Goku has all of his techniques and ****. I even ended up thinking of a gimmick and Final Smash, his gimmick would be Kaioken and Super Saiyan, hitting Down B makes Goku focus and you have to time a button press like Deep Breathing, doing it right gives a boost to Goku's stats for a limited time and you can do it multiple times to stack up 4 Kaiokens before becoming Super Saiyan. Though the timing becomes stricter and stricter each time and if you mess up or get interrupted, Goku gets hurt and his stats temporarily get weaker than his base stat. His Final Smash has him ram into enemies, become a Super Saiyan and hit them again, become Super Saiyan 2 and hit them again, etc. but with 3, 4, God and Blue before becoming Ultra Instinct and unleashing a devastating Kamehameha
I think since the final smashes are more quick and flashy than other games Goku would go God Blue x 10 kaioken and basically what he does in FighterZ where he does the kamehameha and then the dragon fist.

Goku literally would be the dopest addition Smash could have at this point.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
All that's left is to watch the people that actively root for cuts cry bitter tears and spike our drinks with them like snake venom in alcohol.
:4villager:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I think since the final smashes are more quick and flashy than other games Goku would go God Blue x 10 kaioken and basically what he does in FighterZ where he does the kamehameha and then the dragon fist.

Goku literally would be the dopest addition Smash could have at this point.
That's what I meant, rapid fire strikes and transformations before a big ban-oh wait that's Vegeta's thing

D

Deleted member

Mythra Mythra
I know you would like this video I am showing you because of this:
( Language warning )
Pretty neat video.

Starlight_Lily

I like how people are becoming surprisingly ok with Goku in Smash.
A lot of people already were. He is highly requested. I just don't think he should be in, cause it would ruin Smash's themeing as mainly Nintendo crossover fighting game.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Goku in Smash and pizza? Both things I don't like, funny enough.

I'd much rather Smash Bros. stay video-game character focused.

And pizza I haven't had in years. Cut that out long ago.

D

Deleted member

Not really, Cloud and Goku have different circumstances surrounding them. Main one being, Cloud is owned Square Enix in every region of the world, and Goku has multiple copyright holders everywhere.
I was more meaning it in a, "People thought this character would never happen" way, but you do have a fair point. Copyright laws and licensing are messy things.
All that's left is to watch the people that actively root for cuts cry bitter tears and spike our drinks with them like snake venom in alcohol.
:4villager:
Anybody who actively roots for characters to be cut is a nerd.
**** Dark Pit though

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I was more meaning it in a, "People thought this character would never happen" way, but you do have a fair point. Copyright laws and licensing are messy things.

Anybody who actively roots for characters to be cut is a nerd.
**** Dark Pit though
I didn't know you were into that kind of fanfic. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom