• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I'm about to beat up a shoe.
Do it. Do it. Do it. Waits in anticipation for Shishœ to be beaten up

Yeah, but you'd think the Poketuber would know a thing or two about what he's (essentially) getting paid to talk about
Well, depends on what they are talking about, honestly. Cause if they were paid to talk about Ninjask, then it would make sense to mention Shedninja.

Anyway, check it guys.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Sakurai's wife. Though I'm sure some of you may already know what she looks like.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Well, depends on what they are talking about, honestly. Cause if they were paid to talk about Ninjask, then it would make sense to mention Shedninja.

Anyway, check it guys.

Sakurai's wife. Though I'm sure some of you may already know what she looks like.
The guy was talking about Pokemon that get weaker as they evolve. Then he comes to Shedinja and says "When Shedinja evolves from Ninjask his stats change dramatically". He's being paid to talk about Pokemon and he didn't even notice that Shedinja doesn't evolve into anything at all. It doesn't evolve from Nincada either. You will never see in mainstream pokemon titles "Nincada evolved into Shedinja"

Starlight_Lily

Oh nice, the traitor for BNHA isn't revealed yet.

Traitor Ochako theory still valid.
Or, maybe there isn't a traitor. You'll understand what I'm saying later.

The guy was talking about Pokemon that get weaker as they evolve. Then he comes to Shedinja and says "When Shedinja evolves from Ninjask his stats change dramatically". He's being paid to talk about Pokemon and he didn't even notice that Shedinja doesn't evolve into anything at all. It doesn't evolve from Nincada either. You will never see in mainstream pokemon titles "Nincada evolved into Shedinja"
Oh, I get you now. Yeah, Shedninja doesn't evolve.

D

Deleted member

Or, maybe there isn't a traitor. You'll understand what I'm saying later.

Oh, I get you now. Yeah, Shedninja doesn't evolve.
There has to be a traitor and it has to be from Class 1-A from a story-telling perspective.
You can't just introduce a traitor subplot and not have it payoff, just look at Birthright and its stupid traitor subplot, especially when it's been going for 100+ chapters.
"No traitor" is just a lazy cop out and I have enough trust in Horikoshi for him to not **** this up.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Even among Daisy fans he wasn't liked.
I know that.

But still.

Daisy fans in general have always been a toxic base.

In fact, just about anything that has a fanbase is usually obnoxious. But Daisy fans have always been the near pinnacle.

Pointing that out is like confirming apples are fruits. :001:

EDIT: I'm sorry. I'm just grumpy cause I'm sick and can't sleep.

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend

Anyway, check it guys.

Someone mentioned that it's not his wife, but ChiCo from the group Ace, that worked on Xenoblade Chronicles' soundtrack. That being said, I do question why her outfit is similar to Viridi's with the whole plant theme and similar colors.
Hum, Ippei (Artist of Arden and Dorcas in FEH) has posted this on his Twitter, and, uh...

He's looking for Nyatalie. Laguz units looking good.
I love his interaction with the FEH fanbase. I remember laughing a whole lot at his "Orcas" drawing.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

There has to be a traitor and it has to be from Class 1-A from a story-telling perspective.
You can't just introduce a traitor subplot and not have it payoff, just look at Birthright and its stupid traitor subplot, especially when it's been going for 100+ chapters.
"No traitor" is just a lazy cop out and I have enough trust in Horikoshi for him to not **** this up.
You say that, but not necessarily. The traitor might not be from 1A. it could be one of the teachers, cause remember, the students didn't know about the location of the training camp.

thats one silky shirt Sakurai has on
Huh, it is. We always seem to see him wearing that shirt in all his photos.

Someone mentioned that it's not his wife, but ChiCo from the group Ace, that worked on Xenoblade Chronicles' soundtrack. That being said, I do question why her outfit is similar to Viridi's with the whole plant theme and similar colors.
Huh, really? Got some proof?

Not saying your wrong, just asking.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I know that.

But still.

In fact, just about anything that has a fanbase is usually obnoxious. But Daisy fans have always been the near pinnacle.

It's ok. At least I'm an exception among Daisy fans

D

Deleted member

You say that, but not necessarily. The traitor might not be from 1A. it could be one of the teachers, cause remember, the students didn't know about the location of the training camp.
Watsonian response: The only ones who knew about the Training Camp's location were Aizawa, Vlad King and the Pussycats. Neither of them can be the traitor for multiple reasons.
Doylist response: none of the teachers besides All Might and Aizawa are even remotely relevant. One of them being the traitor wouldn't have any impact whatsoever for 100+ of buildup.

A Class 1-A student being the traitor has the most imoact for the viewer and the characters. It's the Class that we've been known since the beginning, even if they're not all relevant, they're still prominent. Someone like Sato or Koda wouldn't cause much shock for the readers/viewers but anyone who is in the middle road between "background character" and "main character" is fair game.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I know that.

But still.

Hey, I found a picture of you
You just need a good head pat

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Speaking of FEH...
My Grima's stats are insane.
Hes my 2nd child but idk why hes so mad all the time, i give him handfuls of hay everyday

But really, ive wondered, what does hay taste like to rabbits and why is Pikachu so excited to see me pile it in her litter box
I remember you had pet bunnies. How are they? I am hoping you are taking good care of them.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Who else buys every weapon in Splatoon, even if they’re **** ones?
I did, but then I stopped playing regular play for months and now I have no gold.

Maybe I'll catch up during another multiplayer binge, but fashion Woomy comes first.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Speaking of FEH...
My Grima's stats are insane.

I remember you had pet bunnies. How are they? I am hoping you are taking good care of them.:)
oh its just one and shes dooing 100% good, no health issuss at all beside he being hard headed and knocking over her water bowl lol

I treat all animals like my babies, even cats, if they are nice to me at least

Starlight_Lily

https://twitter.com/KyoHeartless/status/1008071082547580929

Can't say it's 100% proof, but this person at least tries to backup their claim with evidence.
Kay, thanks.

Watsonian response: The only ones who knew about the Training Camp's location were Aizawa, Vlad King and the Pussycats. Neither of them can be the traitor for multiple reasons.
Doylist response: none of the teachers besides All Might and Aizawa are even remotely relevant. One of them being the traitor wouldn't have any impact whatsoever for 100+ of buildup.

A Class 1-A student being the traitor has the most imoact for the viewer and the characters. It's the Class that we've been known since the beginning, even if they're not all relevant, they're still prominent. Someone like Sato or Koda wouldn't cause much shock for the readers/viewers but anyone who is in the middle road between "background character" and "main character" is fair game.
Actually, Aizawa being the traitor, would have an impact. He's the one who is actually knocking and tearing Deku down for his reckless streak. So him being the traitor would be effective from a story stand point. Plus he likes being outside of the center of attention.

Also, I'mm still not sure it is one of the 1A kids, you may see it has a cop out, but later down the line, it could just be a red herring, cause its possible when its revealed, it was a red herring all a long.

D

Deleted member

oh its just one and shes dooing 100% good, no health issuss at all beside he being hard headed and knocking over her water bowl lol

I treat all animals like my babies, even cats, if they are nice to me at least
Hooray! Glad to see they are in good condition!
I also have this cat that I am responsible for feeding and the cat likes me a lot.
The cat will always go to my room if the cat is hungry or just wants attention or for more reasons.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Gosh, when you make a giant post about how Giegue could work as a characte, in the SSBU thread, but then you stop because you realize it's way too ****ing late where you live and your eyes are begging to end it already.

Feels bad man.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Well you best get on it Coricus!
Hey, imma gettin' on these metro stations first.

I got 63 Mem Cakes now and I'm scared. There's two missions in particular my brief look at r/Splatoon seems to be angsting at, I beat one yesterday and it was. . .average for the amount of suffering each one of these things is putting me through, but the other one is a type of video game mission I KNOW I hate even at their nicest.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I love when I get top player using a weapon I never used before.

Sidenote: Octoling girl is ****ing adorable in her splatling win animation

I got 63 Mem Cakes now and I'm scared. There's two missions in particular my brief look at r/Splatoon seems to be angsting at, I beat one yesterday and it was. . .average for the amount of suffering each one of these things is putting me through, but the other one is a type of video game mission I KNOW I hate even at their nicest.
Good luck. I found out that you can’t fight the super boss if you don’t beat all the missions legitimately since I don’t seem to have the ability to fight it.

Starlight_Lily

Gosh, when you make a giant post about how Giegue could work as a characte, in the SSBU thread, but then you stop because you realize it's way too ****ing late where you live and your eyes are begging to end it already.

Feels bad man.
Or your just embracing your true calling in live. :v

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

I have no clue whatever the hell you're saying but I keep thinking Mem Cakes are just cakes with trollfaces or some **** you actually own irl and are keeping in the fridge

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Or your just embracing your true calling in live. :v
Yeah but that's not fun. :V

Tho thankfully, I saved the post I was writting, so I be able to expand it and post it later on.

Starlight_Lily

Yeah but that's not fun. :V

Tho thankfully, I saved the post I was writting, so I be able to expand it and post it later on.
Welcome to my world then. Talking on here has kept me all knight. Just because these guys are to fun to ****post with.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I have no clue whatever the hell you're saying but I keep thinking Mem Cakes are just cakes with trollfaces or some **** you actually own irl and are keeping in the fridge
Splatoon 2 in-game objects. They're like little erasers in the shape of characters, items, etc. except somehow, you know, also cakes.

Anyway, 64 now, let's pick a random remaining place and see what else I can-WHAT THE HELL IS THIS, REVERSE FROGGER?!

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
*Logs into Smashboards and checks Nintenzone*

*Sees a Takumi avatar, specifically his art from the 4koma book*

Ah, Metal Shop X Metal Shop X , I see you're a man of culture as well!

Nice avatar! It's one of my favorite Takumi arts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom