• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Have we talked about the Battletoads reboot here yet? Because **** man that was not the Rare franchise I was expecting to see at E3 this year.
I'm hoping the artstyle they choose is pretty good.

Though I was hoping Way Forward would be the guys tackling this one, since they usually do a good job of these kinds of things.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Moosh should return in another Zelda game!

Ricky and Dmitri too. I'm gonna put them in mine. Have a whole dungeon change depending on who you chose!

D

Deleted member

I'm hoping the artstyle they choose is pretty good.

Though I was hoping Way Forward would be the guys tackling this one, since they usually do a good job of these kinds of things.
It was a missed opportunity for sure, but if that little teaser in the middle of the trailer is a sample of the art style, it probably won't look too bad.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
If what happened with Kaze happens with Tempest Trial units, I can see Canas being added to the general summoning pool. Then later on he can get Gespenst as a refinery option and hopefully patch himself up.

D

Deleted member

my dad works all the time in the yard and stuff. He did ask for Yard gloves but he said its ok tobget those next week, he juat wants to be lazy tomorrow and watch his soccer.
He deserves it. Everyone deserves to be lazy on their special days:039:
I know, right?
My dad is a boss of some job he is in, and we get a good amount of money.
We are not rich, but we have a good amount of money.
My dad does not have a lot of time to relax, but at least he has some time.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I do not have Hardin or Effie sadly.
Then don't even plan on using them.

This is a gacha game, Shiny. You gotta make the best out of what you have, not what you want to have.

It's only to make plans in case you get something, like a Hardin or Effie, but until you actually get them, don't make plans on actually using them. Or at the very least, don't put those plans as a priority.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Oh no we went back as my friends wanted me to see the older stuff too. I've seen Kryton and stuff alongside Lister making everyone time travel to look for his missing vindaloo
Ah, cool. So then have you seen Series 5? The one with Back to Reality.

OMG Poketubers are so informative

I learned today that Shedinja evolves from Ninjask!
You say that, but a lot of people, don't know you need an empty slot for when it evolves so you can get Shedninja. :v

D

Deleted member

Then don't even plan on using them.

This is a gacha game, Shiny. You gotta make the best out of what you have, not what you want to have.

It's only to make plans in case you get something, like a Hardin or Effie, but until you actually get them, don't make plans on actually using them. Or at the very least, don't put those plans as a priority.
Oh.... I can always use my team until the next summon happens. :p

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I'm so glad I managed to get Pegasus Nino Day 1 of her banner, especially cause flier emblem is my favorite way to do Tempest Trials. Terrain? What's that.

Screenshot_2018-06-16-12-58-26.png

With bonuses she reaches a whopping 45 speed w/o flier buffs. She destroys everything except for Reds with good res.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm so glad I managed to get Pegasus Nino Day 1 of her banner, especially cause flier emblem is my favorite way to do Tempest Trials. Terrain? What's that.

View attachment 148621

With bonuses she reaches a whopping 45 speed w/o flier buffs. She destroys everything except for Reds with good res.
Phantom Spd on a +Spd Flyno using Giga Excalibur?

That sounds terrifying...

D

Deleted member

In other news, Daisy fans are Poor Winners
smug idiot.PNG

I'm pretty sure I don't need to add anymore context to this.
And people say Waluigi fans are bad

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Can we get Arc Sys to do Marvel Superheroes 2 after they finish DBFZ? Hopefully with movesets similar the MvC ones, and new guys like Carnage, Green Goblin and so on.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Phantom Spd on a +Spd Flyno using Giga Excalibur?

That sounds terrifying...
Ursula on the final map. *45 x 2* plus moonbow. All I could think was "STOP, STOP, SHE'S ALREADY DEAD!"

I honestly think speed smoke is overkill, but don't know what to replace it with, maybe a flier buff?

D

Deleted member

When Waluigi fans become the equivalence of SSB4's KKR fans, they ARE bad. :V

I haven't heard of much toxic from Daisy fans since mm said Daisy wasn't a clone.
I never said they aren't.
It's just that Daisy fans can be just as obnoxious.

D

Deleted member

I wouldn’t say all Daisy fans are obnoxious. In fact, they’re pretty pleasant. Now a certain man with a large memory on the other hand...
I never said all of them are, because that would be a gross overexaggeration.
I only said that they can be.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Hot take: both Daisy and Waluigi fans are as pleasent as the stench of burning garbage.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I never said they aren't.
It's just that Daisy fans can be just as obnoxious.
What I've learned is that every fandom has toxic people, you just have to make sure you're not one of them.

Unikorn, another reason why armor bst is busted. Too bad I didn't manage to pull her. Got the 4 other lyn's at least.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I swear, if it's anything I need more of in Heroes, it's Refining Stones and Divine Dew. Excalibur, Wing Sword, and Parthia all still need their refines.

Last edited:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
While Armor's tend to have really great stats, I don't have much fun using them at the moment, due to lack of Armor March, 1 tile movement is tiresome, meanwhile my flier team thanks to Bow Hinoka and reposition can go wherever the please. Not to mention having Azura or Ninian.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
While Armor's tend to have really great stats, I don't have much fun using them at the moment, due to lack of Armor March, 1 tile movement is tiresome, meanwhile my flier team thanks to Bow Hinoka and reposition can go wherever the please. Not to mention having Azura or Ninian.
Gotta admit, Armor teams aren't nearly as fun without Armor March.

In fact, Zelgius was the only armor I used seriously until I got that Lyn and only because of Warp Powder.

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I swear, if it's anything I need more of in Heroes, it's Refining Stones and Divine Dew. Excalibur, Wing Sword, and Parthia all still need their refines.

If I could I'd give you some Opo, IS refuses to give me units with refinable weapons so I'm here staking so many of these hahaha. Heck, I remember I refined the weapons from the summer units even though I haven't used them in foverever just for the sake of using some hahaha.

I think they still need to give more weapons refines, like gem weapons, raven tomes, the poison dagger (WHY)... Then I'd have way more units to spend my resources, but IS makes weird decisions.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Refining Stones I've been finding easy to get lately, although I barely have any Killer weapons to refine yet. But after getting the pack from the store, I do have a good amount of Refine stones. Divine Dew is still a pain.

Also, something I forgot to mention a while ago:
-I got a +HP, -ATK Lute from my Free Summon from the Tempest Banner. I was tempted to pick the lone Green stone compared to the other 4 Blue Stones, but I decided to get the blue one next to it and got Lute.
-Also, I am loving my Flier Emblem Team of L!Ryoma with Firesweep Sword+, NY!Azura, Bride Ninian(both with Wings of Mercy 3) and Summer Corrin with Blarblade+, Life&Death3, Desperation 3 and Glimmer. Ryoma and Corrin practically destroy everything and get back to safety quickly.
-I'm using 5-Star Linus for my Bonus Unit for TT. And he's been doing very good for me. Almost there at that Live to Serve Seal.
-Corrin with his Yato Refine practically helps me solo alot of the content. Combined with the different Spurs, Drives and whatnot, he's also great for Training units as well, much like his NY self.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ah, cool. So then have you seen Series 5? The one with Back to Reality.

You say that, but a lot of people, don't know you need an empty slot for when it evolves so you can get Shedninja. :v
Yeah, but you'd think the Poketuber would know a thing or two about what he's (essentially) getting paid to talk about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom