• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Don't forget all the trophies, at least you don't have to worry about stickers like in Brawl
Pretty sure getting all the trophies is one of the challenges.
However, with Smash Wii U having as many trophies as it, Ultimate is sure to have even more, so that challenge certainly earns its title.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Nice...my router's ****ed and my setup is in a separate room so I won't be able to use the ethernet...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
This is the fastest I’ve ever leveled up in Splatoon 2. I was at level24 2 days ago and now I’m on the verge kf level 26.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The only thing I care aboutunlocking in smash are the characters, stages and music. Everything else is whatever

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man I feel so lethargic today. But atleast I’m stylin’ on everyone in my pink sailor moon shirt.

D

Deleted member

I am having a FEH crisis right now.
My first team, I have these characters.
Grima, Hector and Ayra.
Should I use Effie or Hardin?

Also for my second team.....
Karla, Nowi, Haloween Jakob.
I want to use a green unit. Which one?
Please tell me.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Did we ever learn what that Studio Trigger and ArcSys thing was or was ArcSys just ****ing with everyone?
A ****ty arena fighter developed by APLUS (they somehow managed to make a LWA game with no soul) based on KLK.
ArcSys are just publishing.

I expected nothing but damn they managed to do three strikes immediately lmao.

D

Deleted member

A ****ty arena fighter developed by APLUS (they somehow managed to make a LWA game with no soul) based on KLK.

Wait, I didn't hear about that hold on

What are you talking about? This **** looks amazing

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

The PS4 game was bad? **** that's disappointing
Why do you keep on implying Shoe is the biggest weeb of this place when Gwen exists? :troll:
Because Shiny wants me to feel inadequate.

Oh that reminds me I saw the first 2 episodes of Avatar Legend of Aang. All I have to say is what the **** is with the facial expressions

D

Deleted member

Oh that reminds me I saw the first 2 episodes of Avatar Legend of Aang. All I have to say is what the **** is with the facial expressions
Gwen what the **** do you mean you had never watched it before.
Goddamnit Gwen, watch that **** entirely right ****ing now or I'll personaply go to your house and force you to do so.

D

Deleted member

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Gwen what the **** do you mean you had never watched it before.
Goddamnit Gwen, watch that **** entirely right ****ing now or I'll personaply go to your house and force you to do so.
Oh no please don't personaply anything

Also no **** you it's anime/movie night with my irl friends, we finished a Red Dwarf season and then started that and I'm gonna be nice and patient

D

Deleted member

This is embarrassing to ask, but is that rocket girl or whatever not wearing any pants?
And once again, you took one of my posts seriously.

I swear, it's almost like I'm not allowed to post jokes whenever you're online :V
You can post jokes darn it.
It is me who has to improve, not you.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Not watching Avatar: Legend of Aang is a crime punished by 3 life sentences, death by piranhas and one(1) watching of the Death Note live action movie at 0.5x speed with hentai noises in the bavkground
I AM SORRY.
Please forgive me your majesty.

Oh no please don't personaply anything

Also no **** you it's anime/movie night with my irl friends, we finished a Red Dwarf season and then started that and I'm gonna be nice and patient
Gwen, I am tracking your IP adress as we speak, you'll feel so ****ing sorry for not having watched that masterpiece

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Did we ever learn what that Studio Trigger and ArcSys thing was or was ArcSys just ****ing with everyone?
At first, they were...

Not gonna call it ****y, but yeah, the LWA was pretty disappointing indeed...

So far only screenshots but hey, I think this might be something this time.

Also... this better comes to Nintendo Switch if it is indeed turned out good.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
It was awful so the KLK game being from them is a death sentence as if being an arena fighter wasn't bad enough.

**** man I'm disappointed as I just forgot about the LWA game
Not watching Avatar: Legend of Aang is a crime punished by 3 life sentences, death by piranhas and one(1) watching of the Death Note live action movie at 0.5x speed with hentai noises in the bavkground

Gwen, I am tracking your IP adress as we speak, you'll feel so ****ing sorry for not having watched that masterpiece
I'm watching it with friends Shish. We're only watching it on Fridays because that's what people with social lives do.

D

Deleted member

ITT: Schnee has an arena fighter hateboner bigger than my hateboner for Charlotte
**** man I'm disappointed as I just forgot about the LWA game

I'm watching it with friends Shish. We're only watching it on Fridays because that's what people with social lives do.
"People with social lives watch anime on Friday nights." -Gwen, Cutie(2018)

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Hey.

Can we be friends so I can then stop being friends with you for what you just said? :troll:
well you can stop being friends with me

i also think the pulp is the best part :troll:
Man I feel so lethargic today. But atleast I’m stylin’ on everyone in my pink sailor moon shirt.
me as well sister, tbh i think i'm just burned out and being in one place for so long is starting to toll on my mood >->
Why do you keep on implying Shoe is the biggest weeb of this place when Gwen exists? :troll:
i'm just surprised i haven't been called one yet :V

D

Deleted member

I want all of your advice.

So I am not using Brave Lyn in my main team anymore. Grima ( M ) is my new ally.
My team is like this: Grima ( M ), Hector and Ayra.
I want to use a blue unit.
I want to use either Hardin: Dark Emperor or Effie.

Also for my second team...
Karla, Nowi and Halloween Jakob.
Any good units I can use for my second team?

Thank you for your time! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
****ing christ. If they didn’t want me to go with them they should just tell me instead of ghosting me. I don’t wanna wait all day for these assholes.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well... I finally revived my YouTube account not too long ago now that I am capable of recording game footage on my Switch.

Keep in mind; this account has been around since 2011 and only got popular for a few games I did, one of which is no longer around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom