• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
OOOH.... Tempest Trials! I hope I finally win the one at the top that is at max difficulty.
While max difficulty gives alot of points, Hard Mode 5 is actually a good option in the long run, especially thanks to the lower amount of points needed. I've gotten to 50,000 using only Hard Mode 5 and thanks to the amount of Stamina potions you get, it takes little time.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Feel like I could use a new signature. All of the images I used for them most recently broke. So I replaced it with lyrics from one of Marceline's songs.

One of these days I oughta get (or even attempt to make) a custom signature just for myself.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
So if you guys add me, does it automatically add you to my friend list? Not sure how it works here. Or at least gives me the option to do so. >.<

Also, I only own Mario + Rabbids and have the Octopath demo(plus, of course, Hulu).

D

Deleted member

You know what?
I am getting a little sick of the "Yoshi Tax Evasion" meme myself.
Can we all aprecaite that Yoshi literally had to deal with babies and walk a long way?
Yoshi did not commit Tax Evasion, he payed his taxes and donated a lot of money to charity.
Yoshi is a good boy indeed. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

So if you guys add me, does it automatically add you to my friend list? Not sure how it works here. Or at least gives me the option to do so. >.<

Also, I only own Mario + Rabbids and have the Octopath demo(plus, of course, Hulu).
You add someone elses code and they have to accept, but both parties don't have to add friendcodes, just one.

-edit- DP
You know what?
I am getting a little sick of the "Yoshi Tax Evasion" meme myself.
Can we all aprecaite that Yoshi literally had to deal with babies and walk a long way?
Yoshi did not commit Tax Evasion, he payed his taxes and donated a lot of money to charity.
Yoshi is a good boy indeed. :)
Sorry, that little green lawbreaker changed his zipcode to avoid taxes on the eShop, he deserves it.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

Hm, Mario + Rabbids so I guess you like RPGs?I recommend South Park Fractured But Whole for third party games and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for first party.

Edit: Friend code added.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
-edit- DP

Sorry, that little green lawbreaker changed his zipcode to avoid taxes on the eShop, he deserves it.
I tried that to see if it'd work. And it did.

But I actually don't get charged for tax on the eshop regularly anymore for some reason.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Also let's be honest Yoshi is a hack.
Everyone and their mother knows Boshi is far superior. Why the hell does the green asshole dinosaur get all the love showered on them? I say we lock Yoshi up for good.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Size comparison.png

So Ridley is officially the largest character that's been playable in smash. If it wasn't already obvious.

Although with that gut, Bowser, it depends on your definition of large

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
These new Tempest Trials turned out to be a bit more enjoyable.

They even explain why Lloyd is not a bonus unit; dude got badly injured (His Res probably saved his butt against that Blue Tome) by Ursula in an attack apparently targeted at Linus
Im getting closer to get 5☆Canas but I'll keep using my 4☆Linus for the runs; dude's a great player phase axe imo.

D

Deleted member

@Shishœ My little sister tells me you joined her game in Fortnite, just wanted to let you know that you were playing with her and not me, downloaded the game for their sake, haven't tried it myself.

Was worried when she first told me, but she claims to have done better than you. :laugh:
Oh good, I was worried you were completely inept as to what to do.

And I guess she did do better than me if she considers "staying inside the storm and constantly using healing items" a valid strategy

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Fallout Shelter on the Switch is so much better than on phone. Its on a bigger screen for one, and its faster. Yee~

Means I was able to delete FS off my phone and just play it on my switch. Now my phone has more space for other games.

Been downloading freebies and giving them a try. Playing a simple game called Antiyoy right now, and its pretty cool.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Went and looked up "Ridley is too big" images for the heck of it and I got a reminder of Bigley.

I still can't believe that dumb thing once got its own game.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ehh, I feel like Brave Lyn is not doing much for my team anymore.
I want to replace her with a good blue unit ( Hardin: Dark Emperor or Eliffe. )

D

Deleted member

I just realized that Smash Ultimate is almost guaranteed to be a nightmare to complete.
I wonder how many will actually complete the game and live to tell the tale.

D

Deleted member

I just realized that Smash Ultimate is almost guaranteed to be a nightmare to complete.
I wonder how many will actually complete the game and live to tell the tale.
I am determined to get all of those characters and complete the game.
Also I had Smash 4 for years, and I still only have a few challenges left. Smash 4 is impossible to truly max.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I am determined to get all of those characters and complete the game.
I'm not just talking about characters. I'm also talking about challenges.
Also I had Smash 4 for years, and I still only have a few challenges left. Smash 4 is impossible to truly max.
Speak for yourself, I completed Smash 3DS pretty easily.
...never got close to completing Smash Wii U though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom