• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Heard there was a new Smash game coming out.

Maybe some of you recognize me, maybe not, but hello either way.
Greetings!
I do not recognize you. We should get to know each other.
I'm doing pretty good, I'd say: just got out of work and I'm off till Tuesday. Not sure what I'll be doing beyond completing the remainder of Octo Expansion.
I am off until Tuesday too!

Chrono.

I just remembered Red Dead Redemption 2 was a thing.

Wtf where was this game at E3? I'm seeing pre order bonuses but no gameplay.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
..............shut up with your logic :V

Your actions create the dungeon, essentially carving your own path.
I don’t get it but it sounds plausible.

Heard there was a new Smash game coming out.

Maybe some of you recognize me, maybe not, but hello either way.
Your name sounds familiar. I don’t know if you know me. I used to go by skaaaa way back when

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
There wasn’t any spoilers they played like 1 mission.
I haven't played 2 yet. So it is a spoiler for me.

I spoil myself on games on purpose. Hell, I spoiled P5 before I even watched anyone play it

Plus you didnt miss much, they didnt do anything story related eg chat logs. just did the first mission and like, an 8 ball mission and that was It I think. None of which had story related stuff in it
I like being surprised with the chat logs. I greatly enjoyed Splatoon when,
Callie and Marie become your mission control during the single player campaign.

You're taking summer classes because you want to?
Maybe with your terrible grammar skills you should consider, Summer classes, Uni. :v

Tennis Outfit Waluigi for Smash :^)
Sexy rose taunt, please. :')

The TRIGGER X Arcsys countdown ended and all it said was to watch Franxx.

LOL

Why not just do that in the first place instead of a silly countdown.
Basically, marketing stunt. Do it to increase the numbers on Franxx.

Anyone have any cool, interesting or unique ideas for dungeons in a Zelda game?
Make it based around Time. I don't mean like travelling into the past, like in Twilight Princess. I mean literally-

Wait crap, Skyward Sword did my idea already.

I don't know how about a poison filled mine? Or build it around Earth elements.

D

Deleted member

I forgot to tell you my weird dream I had.

My dream was weird. It was like this.

The season was Autumn, and we were in a village with a little girl.
Then there was a concentration camp with a shed. Opossum and I stared at the camp to find a way on how to free the people.
And then the Nazis saw us and I ran into the forest that kind of looked like the one near me with Opossum.
Yes, Opossum was in my dream. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Your name sounds familiar. I don’t know if you know me. I used to go by skaaaa way back when
I'm pretty sure I remember you, I might have been here when you changed your name even.
How can we forget the guy who's wallet spent every night screaming in absolute horror from all it's suffering?

Jokes aside, welcome back, Chucklehead! Hope you've been well.
It's learned to accept the pain ever since I started playing Hearthstone.

Been well enough, can't really complain. Even got to play some Ultimate at E3 which entirely ruined Smash 4 for me.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Make it based around Time. I don't mean like travelling into the past, like in Twilight Princess. I mean literally-

Wait crap, Skyward Sword did my idea already.

I don't know how about a poison filled mine? Or build it around Earth elements.
I have both of those ideas already lol

First dungeon is a full on underground poison swamp, third is a giant chasm full of dirt and rocks and stuff.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Honestly, I've been thinking about getting premium to change my name here, but at the same time, I feel not as many users will recognize me with a different name. Since I haven't been as active as I was back in the Smash 4 speculation days. There's also a bit of nostalgia with the name as well.
On one hand, I could go as the name, Ragnell, which I use on discord, youtube, and other sites.
The other idea I had was changing it to just be Fire as most users call me that anyway.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I have both of those ideas already lol

First dungeon is a full on underground poison swamp, third is a giant chasm full of dirt and rocks and stuff.
Okay, but had another idea

Well going back to my Time idea, it could be one based around stopping Time.

Also, here's another idea, one based around Electricity, something like have to complete a full circuit, which would open new areas of the dungeon and stuff.

D

Deleted member

Honestly, I've been thinking about getting premium to change my name here, but at the same time, I feel not as many users will recognize me with a different name. Since I haven't been as active as I was back in the Smash 4 speculation days.
On one hand, I could go as the name, Ragnell, which I use on discord, youtube, and other sites.
The other idea I had was changing it to just be Fire as most users call me that anyway.
Get Premium. You still do not have to change a name.
Premium is worth it!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Honestly, I've been thinking about getting premium to change my name here, but at the same time, I feel not as many users will recognize me with a different name. Since I haven't been as active as I was back in the Smash 4 speculation days.
I mean it wouldn’t change anything for me since I don’t think I’ve seen you on Smashboards before today

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Honestly, I've been thinking about getting premium to change my name here, but at the same time, I feel not as many users will recognize me with a different name. Since I haven't been as active as I was back in the Smash 4 speculation days. There's also a bit of nostalgia with the name as well.
I got premium for the expressed purpose of adorning my posts with even MORE Yoshi

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was just watching a video on someone mocking a smash bros leak

The leak said "Ice Climbers, Ridley and Simon Belmont are coming to smash"

The guy was like "It's impossible for Ridley to be a character in Smash"

Well, ya know... Simon could actually make it with Bomberman as an AT

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
My primary reason for wanting premium completely vanished from existence when the extra avatar space had to be removed.

But the staff is still looking into that as far as I know, so maybe that one reason will be resurrected at some point.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Okay, but had another idea

Well going back to my Time idea, it could be one based around stopping Time.

Also, here's another idea, one based around Electricity, something like have to complete a full circuit, which would open new areas of the dungeon and stuff.
I have a dungeon that involves electricity. It’s a giant clock tower. lol

D

Deleted member

If the US actually has a trade war with the EU, Canada, Mexico and China, than I will be stressed again.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I mean it wouldn’t change anything for me since I don’t think I’ve seen you on Smashboards before today
You might've if you frequented the speculation boards back in 2013 through 2015. After that I didn't visit the site as often. Hoping to change that.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Just realized I never thought up an ice dungeon, also maybe to round it out I’ll have 2 water dungeons.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I could just reintroduce myself when I see familar users, now that I think about it. Also having my old name as my title will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom