• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I am saddened that the US is trying to cause trade wars with China, Mexico, Canada, and the European Union ( Probably including Great Britian ). The US is basically destroying their alliances. I disagree with destroying our alliances, we need to keep it. The alliances are a lot more helpful than we think. A trade war with China and our allies would be disastrous.
Also...
34345553.PNG

:drsad:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

That's how you start a weekend realizing how much it's gonna go fast

One more week for me at work and then I'm off for two weeks. BOOYAH!
I get out of school on Tuesday.
I have more work than usual to do over the summer. Honors classes is the reason why.
Edit: If you are confused, Summer Reading, Summer Math Packet, Summer Biology stuff. It is not because I missed it, because you have to finish it by the first week of 10th grade.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah...Unicorns are very bad at grammar.
The lead of character of one of my favorite shows takes offense to this statement. :V

That gif made me think that CN should really start Adventure Time again.
Like CN is relying way too much on TTG to progress.
CN should not be putting their hopes in one show. I think they should learn that having a grip on multiple shows would be better.
Also I liked Adventure Time, and they barely air it anymore even though the show is coming to an end. Like Adventure Time was the main show that boosted CN back to popularity in 2010.
I hear it's been airing TTG a little less lately, at least a little. Gumball and TTG seem to be their biggest (or at least most frequently aired) flagship shows right now. Steven Universe is probably their runner-up.

I think part of the reason I fell so far behind on Adventure Time is that it just started airing so infrequently sometime after the fifth season. Shame, too. It definitely was their flagship show back in 2010 and kept that position over multiple years that followed.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
To anyone still trying to defend the lack of games in the Nintendo Direct:

http://money.cnn.com/2018/06/14/investing/e3-nintendo-stock-drop/index.html
Oh my Alrest...
To anyone actually brings up Nintendo stock drop to prove Nintendo's E3 this year was a train wreck :
  1. Only the financial dudes like Pachter or those stock holders who don't care about video games should be care about that, not us.
  2. Nintendo stock has been dropping even before Nintendo E3 presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UN6hpKbmWg (But that could probably be because of them cancel the "Quality of Life" thing...)
  3. Nintendo stock also drops when Nintendo Switch was reveal, and shortly after the January presentation last year.
  4. A word from Reggie:
    “As you look at Nintendo over these many years, if you look at the number of analysts who have actually gotten it right, it’s fairly small. And it’s because we as a company, we hold things close to the vest. We love to surprise the overall community and environment, and when we surprise, we surprise big.”
    “Why the analysts reacted the way they did, who knows. But we know from a company perspective there’s a lot more up our sleeve and a lot more we have to show in the weeks and months ahead.”

“When we approach an event like E3, we show content that will launch over the next six to nine months, and no more. It’s the pacing of news, the pacing of launches that will drive the business forward. So what I say is, don’t worry, we’re driving the business forward, we’re driving engagement on the platform, and that’s what’s most important.”
    If you don't even believe what Reggie says then I don't know who does.

Also I'm looking at their lineup of games for the remainder of the year, and while Q4 is looking good (Smash, Pokemon, Super Mario Party, and Starlink - I'm counting Starlink as an exclusive because the Switch version is basically a new Star Fox game), Q2 and Q3 leave a lot to be desired in the exclusives department. Q2 only has Mario Tennis Aces and Sushi Striker left. Q3 only has Octopath Traveller and SNK Heroines. Frankly Q3 looks abysmal for exclusives, as much as I am looking forward to Octopath Traveller, it's still a niche title.
Here's a line up picfrom Nintendo:
With this much of games, this line doesn't even have other multiplats like Valkyria Chronicles 4, Ys VIII, and many others.

If you're a Nintendo fanboy then yeah it was great, especially if you're a Smash fanboy.

If you look at it objectively though, it was mediocre. Clearly investors feel the same way even with Smash.
Um, no, this has never to do with whether you are a fanboy or not, and calling other fanboy for saying a certain presentation wasn't bad? Wow, that's nice way of convincing others, or as a counter argument...

If you really really look at it objectively, the games that were announced were lacking but it wasn't bad as how people said. Do I wish them to reveal more? Definitely, but I never demand them to reveal all the things I want in E3 because that's just a silly expectation imo because E3 was never the be all- end all for Nintendo.

And enough with bringing with the investors since what they mostly care is stock/cash and not video games.
It kind of reminds me of Nintendo's E3 2003. At least Q4 is looking decent. But don't worry anyways, Nintendo Switch Online will save their stock plummetting even further this September. Can't beat those NES games.
Bruh, if Nintendo's cancellation of "Quality of life" cause stock drop, you really shouldn't align it to Nintendo's current performance to their stock.

D

Deleted member

I hear it's been airing TTG a little less lately, at least a little. Gumball and TTG seem to be their biggest (or at least most frequently aired) flagship shows right now. Steven Universe is probably their runner-up.
Mm hmm.
I stopped watching CN when Teen Titans Go started.
I did not watch CN because I thought it was going to be awful, rather I just got bored.

Also thank goodness they are airing TTG less. This shows signs of hope. I would totally take Gumball over TTG.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I am saddened that the US is trying to cause trade wars with China, Mexico, Canada, and the European Union ( Probably including Great Britian ). The US is basically destroying their alliances. I disagree with destroying our alliances, we need to keep it. The alliances are a lot more helpful than we think. A trade war with China and our allies would be disastrous.
China's just upset we're not willing to keep increasing our deficit with them. We amount for 25% of their global exports and the increased tariffs help us lower that number. You worry about our alliances too much, Shiny. Half of what you're reading is just fear-mongering.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mm hmm.
I stopped watching CN when Teen Titans Go started.
I did not watch CN because I thought it was going to be awful, rather I just got bored.

Also thank goodness they are airing TTG less. This shows signs of hope. I would totally take Gumball over TTG.
I lost interest in keeping up with Gumball a long time ago, but I don't think it's a bad show. It's still something I'll watch every now and then, just for some good ole' entertainment and some laughs. I'd also definitely take it over TTG.

Not like I can't just ignore the channel (I rarely tune into it anymore myself) but I do miss it's older, finer days.

Said character is technically not a unicorn :V
She was in the earlier seasons and was born as such.

Still counts. :V

D

Deleted member

China's just upset we're not willing to keep increasing our deficit with them. We amount for 25% of their global exports and the increased tariffs help us lower that number. You worry about our alliances too much, Shiny. Half of what you're reading is just fear-mongering.
Wow.. you are actually right.
It is just I am not saying that are allies are going to break up with us. I just do not like it that the US is making our allies not happy with us.
I mean the fact that they are even making South Korea a little uncomfortable confuses me.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Those are yellow clouds
The snake road to reach King Kai's planet has yellow clouds

Goku Confirmed
I can see Sakurai reveal Goku when Dragon Ball FighterZ launches on Switch.
So I have to ask, when the Octo Expansion came on the Treehouse, did anyone else mute it and open a new tab, or the like?

I did, cause I don't want spoilers.
Eh, I didn't watch XC2 DLC Story mode to prevent spoilers as well.
NICE TO SEE YOU, MONADO GIRL

View attachment 148551
Zeke with Monado:
Now he's really feeling it. lol
You also have Taiwan trying to stay away from China as far as possible, which is literally a suicide watch imo.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Just thought of something that might make Nintendo's E3 feel a little lower.

The only first-party game that was revealed in it was Super Mario Party.

We also got our first look at Smash and Three Houses, but we knew these games were coming for some time...

She was in the earlier seasons and was born as such.

Still counts. :V
Fair enough :V

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

We also got our first look at Smash and Three Houses, but we knew these games were coming for some time...

Fair enough :V
Technically Daemon X Machina is published by Nintendo outside of Japan

D

Deleted member

People are legit doing Waluigi consoiracy theories. This is sad and this is coming from a guy who participated in shadow theories.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
People are legit doing Waluigi consoiracy theories. This is sad and this is coming from a guy who participated in shadow theories.
Even Netflix is jumping on to this badwagon... sort of...

There was a problem fetching the tweet

There was a problem fetching the tweet
Oh yeah, I can't wait for this Badminton anime, the female protagonist looks rad.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

Daemon X Machina, this is the game I'm super looking forward to in 2019.

And thanks to the leaks, while it's awesome that DBZ, Fortnite, and Paladins are finally on Switch the leaks made it less surprised...

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
@Shishœ My little sister tells me you joined her game in Fortnite, just wanted to let you know that you were playing with her and not me, downloaded the game for their sake, haven't tried it myself.

Was worried when she first told me, but she claims to have done better than you. :laugh:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
There's a new accessory called Violent Stone that increases Auto-Attack Damage by 90%.

This is a huge buff to my Blade Nia build. Can't wait to get her back. Gonna train Shulk and Fiora and do challenges for now though. I already got Disguised Pyra and Candy Stripe Nia. Gonna get Savage Dromarch next.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
There's a new accessory called Violent Stone that increases Auto-Attack Damage by 90%.

This is a huge buff to my Blade Nia build. Can't wait to get her back. Gonna train Shulk and Fiora and do challenges for now though. I already got Disguised Pyra and Candy Stripe Nia. Gonna get Savage Dromarch next.
Do you know the effect of Pyra-Colored Mythra?
Can't seem to find the effect on the videos I've been watching.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Made and published by Marvelous in Japan.

Nintendo only does the out-of-Japan publishing.
Now that explains why this game also looks similar to Travis Strikes Again No More Heros lol. Even though I aware, that Marvelous publish this game rather than developing it.

Wait... Oh.. Yeah

I hope we get confirm release date on TSA No More Heros, I really hope this game isn't delayed.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
"TIME FOR A CHAIN ATTACK!"

IMG_20180616_032607.jpg

"I'M REALLY FEELING IT!"

IMG_20180616_032613.jpg

Do you know the effect of Pyra-Colored Mythra?
Can't seem to find the effect on the videos I've been watching.
Increases Blade Combo damage by 30%.

Works out pretty well as I have a Blade Combo Boost Aux Core on her already.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Getting a lot further in Octo Expansion. Thankfully feeling a little easier after getting the hang it.

But wow, my jaw actually dropped reading some of the lore that I've gotten so far
Wow! Marina's backstory is incredible. Didn't cross my mind that Marina is accepted by people of Inkopolis because they don't know she's an Octoling.

Marina is my favorite Splatoon character and this only makes me like her even more.

Also the next North American Splatfest is revealed: Orange Juice with or without pulp?
Going need to some time to decide since I pretty much never drink orange juice.

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
I can't believe people are unironically suggesting that the Waluigi Assist Trophy segment was "Sakurai trolling" and that he's actually playable.

Like......did people not learn anything from the Ridley's shadow incident in SSB4? :facepalm:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
"When Waluigi becomes playable, Alfonzo is the one wielding the tennis racket"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom