• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I just beat SteamWorld Dig on the Switch. There weren't as many areas as I thought there would be (only three), and I didn't quite 100% it (and I'm not sure if I can - there's at least one item, a Diamond Pickaxe, that I need 600 more dollars for, and I can't find any treasure), but I enjoyed the game, and I got five and a half hours of play out of it. That's pretty good value for a dollar. (EDIT: Turns out I missed some gems on the very bottom of the final area, so I had more than enough to get every single item and 100% complete the game)

I think I'll try Splatoon 2 next; I'd like to beat the story mode before I even consider getting the Octoling expansion. (the same sort of thing applies to Xenoblade 2 and its season pass, though that's going to take much longer, seeing as my Xenoblade Chronicles playthrough was over a hundred hours)

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Sunday might be better in MY case actually, LOL. Gives me more time to work on Octo Expansion, too.

Also in other news ResetERA has been passing around a particular Smash Ultimate screenshot and I MAY HAVE FIGURED SOMETHING OUT.

Now what does this stage look like to you guys?
its nothing layton related, thats for sure

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
You know, when Rosalina first came out, there was that image of Rosalina tear drinking with Daisy right by. With Daisy in and Waluigi disconfirmed, are we going to get the same for Daisy now?
I think I saw something like that but it had Daisy with the Smash Invitation and Waluigi WAHHHING in the background.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Sunday might be better in MY case actually, LOL. Gives me more time to work on Octo Expansion, too.

Also in other news ResetERA has been passing around a particular Smash Ultimate screenshot and I MAY HAVE FIGURED SOMETHING OUT.

katt got zero clue :V

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Those are yellow clouds
The snake road to reach King Kai's planet has yellow clouds

Goku Confirmed

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I’m probably half the level of everyone else in Splatoon 2 lol

no idea.
You tell me.

Please?
Everyone on ResetERA was floored and basically throwing stuff at the wall to see what stuck. But one of them said it looked like the Subspace Emmisary Skyworld skybox and said "maybe it's from Kid Icarus" and I'm just like

Holy hell that's an Aurum Island stage.

Oh apparently that stage in the screenshot might be the new Final Destination.
I kind of doubt that, TBH. Each Final Destination has been ramping things up harder and harder style wise. Considering how glitzy Battlefield is I can't see them downgrading that hard.

But that was my initial guess before my current one clicked, just because it's so UNLIKE anything else.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
They are apparently the makers of the Senran Kagara games as well as the Fate/Extra series games. They also did Monster Hunter Stories and the Valhalla Knights games.
Huh, then we are in for a good game I feel.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Everyone on ResetERA was floored and basically throwing stuff at the wall to see what stuck. But one of them said it looked like the Subspace Emmisary Skyworld skybox and said "maybe it's from Kid Icarus" and I'm just like

Holy hell that's an Aurum Island stage.

I kind of doubt that, TBH. Each Final Destination has been ramping things up harder and harder style wise. Considering how glitzy Battlefield is I can't see them downgrading that hard.

But that was my initial guess before my current one clicked, just because it's so UNLIKE anything else.
You could have made up half of those 2 sentences and I’d believe you.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Could just be one of the many backgrounds, to be fair.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight

Seems like Spear Pillar to me.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Could just be one of the many backgrounds, to be fair.
It's less about the backdrop and more about the stage itself. The foreground and near background are a muted patchwork when Final Destination is always a mess of neon. I know full well FD has daytime portions as well and kept that in mind, but again the only reason my mind was initially drawn to it wasn't because it was really all that similar but "What the hell else could it possibly be??". Then it hit me.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Seems like Spear Pillar to me.
1529099985162.jpeg

Ni.

And someone on ResetERA compared it to New Super Mario Bros U and was proven that wasn't it by someone else, too.

It really speaks to the blasted thing that the best any immediate reaction can scrape up is that it's gotta be a veteran stage because it simultaneously looks so familiar that it seems like it has to be and there's so few new stage possibilities that actually make sense.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hmph, I guess while I was bringing it over ResetERA figured out it really was Final Destination. Nevermind.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Kawhi Leonard legit turned heel; damn, I missed the NBA offseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom