• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I can even do you one better if you want...

But seriously drink Juice with pulp, otherwise you may as well just have Orange flavoured sugary water...
Pineapple is love
Pizza is life
Pineapples on pizza is a godsend

Now add pepperoni and bacon and you got yourself the perfect combination

I'm not even sorry

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
She had a lot of flaws it would probably be better she didn't, although you'd never hear her admit it. Vain, cocky, a little bit of a kleptomaniac. She refused to buy clothing that didn't have a designer label and slept in until the afternoon each day. And of course, being how she was she didn't regret a bit of it. But then, where she was from a lot of kids were like that. It was simply the fashion anymore, and what ambitious teen wouldn't want to keep up with that? Indeed, in many respects she was pretty much normal. She liked the same sports as everyone else, the same bands, the same hangouts. But in her case, she did have one edge: she was really, really good at those sports.

The local obsession was Turf Wars. Some said it was a downright ancient sport, but few kids believed it. How could something old be this much fun? Yet for as long as anyone could remember it had been around. The rules were simple, really. Four players went up against four other players, and whoever claimed the most ground won. There were variants, of course. Splat Zones, Tower Control, Rainmaker, Clam Blitz. These were considered advanced sports, and experts at these were held in particularly high regard. But the simple game of claiming ground always found a place in hearts of generation after generation. And when all it takes is a little of your own ink and a stylish weapon to run it through, why wouldn't it be easy to get into?

It's probably necessary to take a step back and explain a bit further. She was, in fact, to no small degree a squid. Mostly human in appearance aside from a few crucial details such as a large head and slimy tentacles instead of hair, this was in fact the final maturation stage of a genuine species of intelligent squid. No less, she could even revert back to this state at any time, presumably allowed either by cephalopod flexibility and mimicry or just some strange warping of reality inherent to her species. And where she was from, everyone was like that. Well, not everyone, necessarily. There were jellyfish, crustaceans, and all manner of other slightly more animalistic but still very much anthropomorphic sea life that dwelled in the city she called home as well. A world of sea life now walking on land. And the squids, humanoid as they were, somehow managed to lead the way for them all despite their many flaws.

For all their humanoid form, however, an actual human would utterly floor one of her kind. If they even realize one was a human, of course. For as human as they looked themselves, a human might simply be dismissed as a fellow squid with an oddly small head and an odder taste in fashion. Humans were a boogeyman for sea life all around, though. A creature from a bygone age, where humanity had fallen to unfortunate circumstances. Most dismissed them as primitive, almost caveman-like creatures. But the few who knew better were almost terrified at the truth. Entirely intelligent life, perhaps more intelligent than they were, that actively hunted and preyed upon the very types of species that now walked the earth with brutal efficiency. An ultimate predator, much in the same way as humans themselves had looked back on the T. Rex but with the chilling complication of the creature involved being actively able to outwit them. How fortunate, they thought to themselves, that such life did not exist now.
Stream of consciousness Splatoon writing, gotta lessen the weight of those numeros.

D

Deleted member

Pineapple is love
Pizza is life

I'm not even sorry
I'll accept pineapple on pizza as long as there's enough salty meats on there to balance it out. You need at least both ham and bacon in order to hit the right amount.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yoshi brutally murdered Luigi by swallowing him and trapping him in an egg where he burns from the fluids.
There must be a comic about it somewhere...

Im going to find it and then contact the creator... to send him the "Jordan get some help" video.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So, Yoshi regularly commits massive tax fraud, is censored from German video game box art, and killed Luigi in one of the most brutal manners possible.

This is a pretty powerful instance of the "Ron the Death Eater" trope.

D

Deleted member

So, Yoshi regularly commits massive tax fraud, is censored from German video game box art, and killed Luigi in one of the most brutal manners possible.

Yoshi never did anything wrong to anyone why is everyone being so mean to him lately ;_;
Though admittedly I kinda like the tax fraud meme

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

As opposed to Draco in Leather Pants, which is what results from people consistently having the hots for Bowser because bara furries I guess.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

As opposed to Draco in Leather Pants, which is what results from people consistently having the hots for Bowser because bara furries I guess.
Bowser is essentially just the awkward nerd at high school who wants to ask his crush out but can't because he has horrible social skills.

Except, y'know, there's more kidnapping involved.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
JESUS ****ING CHRIST! :crazy:
I can't believe Luigi's ****ing dead.

But you gotta give him this: he's a good babysitter. :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
We all know Luigi would've survived being boiled alive in an egg anyway.

The dude wins by doing absolutely nothing all the time. As long as he waited patiently inside that egg, the acidic fluids wouldn't have had any effect on him.

Depending on what kind of villain we're talking about, I'll generally take an instance of Draco in Leather Pants over an instance of Ron the Death Eater any day.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Once I put popcorn for 2 minutes in the microwave, then Yoshi arrived and added 10 extra seconds.
My popcorn got burned because of that heartless monster.

D

Deleted member

I know this is out of no where...
But I just want to know that you guys are actually great and making me slightly improve.
Thank you all!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yoshi poisoned my water supply, burned my crops, and delivered a plague on my neighborhood's houses!

I can't believe Luigi's ****ing dead.
Suddenly Ridley's murders of Mario and Mega Man have just been one-upped (pun not intended).

But you gotta give him this: he's a good babysitter. :p
"Remembers the glitch that allows a Yoshi to eat and turn Baby Mario into a throwable egg"

Yeah. He's definitely at least a good babysitter...

It’s from the everyone is here video at the end.

Shiny just made it much more dark for... reasons.
I'm well aware. Still doesn't make that dark retelling of it sound any less like a line from a Creepypasta. :p

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
"TIME FOR A CHAIN ATTACK!"

View attachment 148560

"I'M REALLY FEELING IT!"

View attachment 148561

Increases Blade Combo damage by 30%.

Works out pretty well as I have a Blade Combo Boost Aux Core on her already.
Eh, turns out most of those aesthetic stuff are most just color changes.
The Brighid one looks amazing though.

And not sure if you have been following TheBourgyman Chiko, he recently revives T3LP, a fan comic from him that I used to enjoy a lot. There's also Dub videos of this comic on Youtube but not sure if it's still there. You can check them out if you are intersted

Here's the first part:
Man TheBourgyman's drawing have been improved a lot. Rosalina looks gorgeous here, and also the last part is once again hilarious.

And here's more XC2 fanart of Poppi and Tora.
Forget about Poppi here for now, Tora is so cute in this pic:
And...
Greninja can swim in his game but not Smash.
Inklings can't swim in their game but can in Smash.

And it's YA BOY!

oH... this fits so well yet so weird:
So here's what's gonna happen:
  • Bakugo accidentally burn Deku and sets Deku on fire and goes rogue
  • Asui tries to save Deku but Deku got her togue and spins her around
  • Old All Might tries to use his Delaware Smash but accidentally hits Bakugo
  • Asui gets thrown out by Deku and Deku eventually turns into a crisp.
  • Hagakure tries to sneak behind the enemy but gets hit by a car
  • Old All Might surrenders....

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I have a dungeon that involves electricity. It’s a giant clock tower. lol
Oh okay. How about a dungeon based around darkness then. :v

Pineapple is love
Pizza is life

I'm not even sorry
Nope, you ruined it, take off the Pepperoni, bacon and pineapples. And add more margherita, and you have yourself the perfect pizza.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh okay. How about a dungeon based around darkness then. :v

Nope, you ruined it, take off the Pepperoni, bacon and pineapples. And add more margherita, and you have yourself the perfect pizza.
Hmm.. I think that’s something I can work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom