• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Smash 4 Zelda did show some emotions here and there, like in this one image.

Sure, she isn't a cutie pie like Ultimate Zelda, but on occasion, she could look pretty cute too.
I know that. She was still bland though.

Also AndreaAC AndreaAC I am loving the new Ridley avatar! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

:) Thanks, Shiny! It is part of something I'm working on, I drew it like...yesterday or so. Just today I got to give Rids a little color.
You are welcome. Well you are a good artist let me tell you that.
My older sister is a good artist like you.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I know that. She was still bland though.

Also AndreaAC AndreaAC I am loving the new Ridley avatar! :)
Eh, personal opinion here, also, while she didn't show alot of emotions, it made sense since she was based off TP Zelda, who had to keep her emotion in check due to...you know, getting her entire kingdom taken by the the twilight realm? Must have been pretty hard for her to deal with it.

In any case, I prefer Ultimate Zelda design, but TP Zelda is still pretty good imo.

Tho, we all know the cutest character ever is Ridley, for real.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Eh, personal opinion here, also, while she didn't show alot of emotions, it made sense since she was based off TP Zelda, who had to keep her emotion in check due to...you know, getting her entire kingdom taken by the the twilight realm? Must have been pretty hard for her to deal with it.

In any case, I prefer Ultimate Zelda design, but TP Zelda is still pretty good imo.

Tho, we all know the cutest character ever is Ridley, for real.
how’s the meth treating you?

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
You are welcome. Well you are a good artist let me tell you that.
xD Nah, I'm not that good, I just have been drawing this guy ever since 2006, and I still need a LOT to do before considering myself even decent with both him and other stuff I must learn.

My older sister is a good artist like you.
:D Awesome!

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I will note that Pichu has some kind of meter below it. Nobody knows what it means. It could be a mechanic similar to Lucario. Or it could be some kind of "too much power" meter. Who knows. I forgot where the screenshot was, though. It was shown next to his character portrait in battles, so it could be more akin to Cloud's Limit for all we know. This should be fun to find out~

ridleystan

Smash Cadet
xD Nah, I'm not that good, I just have been drawing this guy ever since 2006, and I still need a LOT to do before considering myself even decent with both him and other stuff I must learn.

hello my friend i see you are a fan of ridley as well?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
*coughs up ink* HOW ARE YOU PEOPLE THIS GOOD AT VEEMOTOON?

I mean granted I haven't been playing it for most of the day, but I only got 11 mem cakes and suffered through most of them. I keep having to go back and forth between test stations because all of them are shredding me to pieces. Thank squidness I at least figured out the ropes of the first rail grinding test chamber so I can *cough* grind.

How are there so many veemos in my square?! Is this entire fandom superhuman?!

D

Deleted member

Twelve years?
My goodness, that is truly an amazing career. :)
She is kind of like you, she likes to draw stuff that she like ( Video game characters, Meta Knight, etc. )
We both disagree with each other from time to time, but we do not hate each other. If there is one thing where my older sister and I bond the best at, it is Pokemon.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
In any case, THE XB2 UPDATE IS HERE! :D :D :D

Too bad I have to go soon tho. :d

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I will note that Pichu has some kind of meter below it. Nobody knows what it means. It could be a mechanic similar to Lucario. Or it could be some kind of "too much power" meter. Who knows. I forgot where the screenshot was, though. It was shown next to his character portrait in battles, so it could be more akin to Cloud's Limit for all we know. This should be fun to find out~
That's actually part of the platform he's on.

It just looks like a meter in the up close shot because of the location

ridleystan

Smash Cadet
...I mean, I guess it is pretty obvious. Heh. You are...kinda new from what I see.
yeah, i've been a fan of ridley for some time now but i recently noticed a boom in his popularity since he was announced in smash. i joined here to talk about the upcoming game and ridley mostly haha

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
yeah, i've been a fan of ridley for some time now but i recently noticed a boom in his popularity since he was announced in smash. i joined here to talk about the upcoming game and ridley mostly haha
Oh, then you should go to his character forum, then.

D

Deleted member

The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn
That E3 did make me hype.... but It did not fully help me recover from my crisis.
DANG IT UNI! YOU ARE RIGHT ONCE AGAIN!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I did hear that Pichu has a type of stun mechanic/ability now, so that should help the little guy out a bit.

I think tomorrow I'll take some to start watching some of the gameplay footage I've missed out on because of school and also hobbies I've put my free time into. I want to stay up to date with what most characters can do (as far as we can tell yet).

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Man, changing the theme to Smashboards Classic makes the site look a lot better in desktop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom