• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Anybody spot the Isabelle Assist anywhere?
No she hasn't.

I actually completely forgot about this. If Sakurai is giving into the highly requested and popular characters, than we may very well see Isabelle. She fits a lot of the criteria now and if Sakurai is giving no ***** and making sure everyone can be happy, she's pretty likely imo.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I winder what Young Link’s final smash is gonna be. Probably the same as Toon Link I imagine.
I want it to be the Fierce Diety mask, but my heart tells me it won't.

I don't recall hearing anything official about that (game continuity at least). I know the Artifical Chaos' in SA2 were based on Chaos when Gerald made then, which was part of what made the Super Sonic mural theory seemed credible.
I take it this means you haven't played Sonic Battle. That's where the theory was pretty much confirmed canon.

We Echo Now
Huh, Isabelle would actually work well as one, wouldn't she.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm wouldn't look deeply in this Echo stuff.

We've had Echos since day one, just without a name (except "clone") :luigi64:

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Guy in the reddit thread gave a source for the jacket. If I remember correctly.
I'd like to see this source lol.

If nothing else it's cool to see TKbreezy is an Advance Wars fan. Maybe his master plan was to feature Wars alongside all the other Smash series to get Nintendo to notice? :confused:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Everybody with their characters. I'm just want confirmation on the Mii Fighter Costumes. JK on characters, but still want my Monster Hunter, Black Knight and Geno costumes.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm wouldn't look deeply in this Echo stuff.

We've had Echos since day one, just without a name (except "clone") :luigi64:
This is true but why re label them?

Especially when they out of the way to add Daisy of all characters as an echo.

It seems Sakurai wants all popular requests fulfilled and some he wants as echos to make things easier and save dev time if it can be done. So I think labeling them as echos and making Daisy a thing, seems like they will be a big feature.

Starlight_Lily

I'd like to see this source lol.

If nothing else it's cool to see TKbreezy is an Advance Wars fan. Maybe his master plan was to feature Wars alongside all the other Smash series to get Nintendo to notice? :confused:
You have the reddit thread in your post, click on that and about the 3rd response or next few have it.

I'd link but on mobile right now.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Echo Fighters that I think are in...

Shadow
Dixie
Alph (though maybe not since he was in Olimar's video)
Isabella
Ken/Akuma

And less likely...

Toon Zelda
Impa
Dark Samus
Raichu
Ninten
You have the reddit thread in yor post, click on that and about the 3rd response or next few have it.

I'd link but on mobile right now.
Why the hell would custom parts be represented with a logo? It's not even a franchise and all of those logos are Smash-based franchises.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I can't spot anything different about Daisy. She's even got Peach's new Toad animations when she could've kept the old ones.

I don't think a lot of the popular clone requests will actually fit the way these "Echoes" are being tackled. Certainly not Dixie, imo.

Starlight_Lily

I have not actually.

Huh, that's cool.
Yeah, beating the game gives you basically Gerald's research notes.

Echo Fighters that I think are in...

Shadow
Dixie
Alph (though maybe not since he was in Olimar's video)
Isabella
Ken/Akuma

And less likely...

Toon Zelda
Impa
Dark Samus
Raichu
Ninten

Why the hell would custom parts be represented with a logo? It's not even a franchise and all of those logos are Smash-based franchises.
Huh? I don't get what you are saying.

And nice suggestions for Echo fighters.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm not very hopeful for Tetra at this point.

But I'm not gonna give up yet. If it was at all possible for her to be an echo fighter I might not even have many complaints, as much as I think they'll be missing out on a moveset based around her pirate experience.

D

Deleted member

I can't spot anything different about Daisy. She's even got Peach's new Toad animations when she could've kept the old ones.

I don't think a lot of the popular clone requests will actually fit the way these "Echoes" are being tackled. Certainly not Dixie, imo.
I think Daisy's differences will be more subtle like Lucina's lack of a tip and Dark Pit's arrows and Side-B(alognside his damage output).
Definitely not something we can tell from a 20 second trailer.

D

Deleted member

ZERO WON! LETS GO!!!!! :4mario::4sheik::4myfriends:

Funny, because ZeRo won the Smash 4 Invitational Direct.

I knew MKLeo would come in 2nd or 1st, but he did really well. I am surprised he chose Snake and Sonic instead of Marth or Meta Knight.

Honestly, Sakurai needs to nerf Bayo a bit. Like she killed Ridley in a second with that ladder stuff.

Also after watching ZeRo's streams, now I know why he used Mario a lot in his streams.
Also I agree, Mario is fun.

Really good conference! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Huh? I don't get what you are saying.

And nice suggestions for Echo fighters.
You're referring to the custom parts logo from Smash 4 (the little bags you collect in Smash Run and whatnot that gets you custom parts). That's not even a Smash universe the way the other franchises were (Kirby, Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing).

I ain't sayin' it's pointing to Advance Wars (although I don't think it's completely out of the likelihood) but it def ain't the custom parts bag from Smash 4 lol.

Also thanks I predicted a lot of Echo Fighters because I believe they're in the game to compensate for the lack of newcomers compared to previous games.
Gods is Zelda pretty in this game.
Yeah this is the first time in a Smash game where I though Zelda's design was actually very well done. Her TP design was so bland and dull and i'm so relived Sakurai is ditching them for this game. She also displays a lot of personality in her moveset unlike before.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I think Echo Fighters is just a classification for true clones who have every move their original have but with different properties.

Just take a look at who are the known Echoes.

Lucina, a complete clone of Marth but without the tipper mechanic.
Dark Pit, a complete clone of Pit but with different knockback trajectory on side B and a unique Final Smash.
Daisy, who is confirmed to have the same moves as Peach with different properties.

And yet, other well known clones aren't classified that way. But they all have at least one move their original doesn't.

Dr. Mario has the stomp dair and the Down B Tornado.
Pichu has a headbutt up smash.
Young Link uses the Melee moveset, giving him a few differences, like non-remote bombs and the infinite jab.

So the Echo Fighters are truly "echoes" of whoever they're clones of, with nothing unique in terms of anything that isn't cosmetic (such as taunts or idle poses) or Final Smashes.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Alm should be an Echo of Marth

You know, because his game remake is called Fire Emblem Echoes

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Daisy's differences are mostly in the aesthetic animations so far.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Also I went from being "ugh, Dasiy will never appear lol." to me accepting her in Smash Bros. :lol:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I like how the "Ridley is too big" meme has essentially been replaced with "I can't believe Mario is dead"

D

Deleted member

Here are my initial reactions to some characters portrayed.

Ridley: We all love him. It is just I think he needs a buff. I mean he just seems a bit too sluggish to me and I hope they buff Ridley to become a heavy mobile type. I do not want to see Ridley plunge into bottom or low tier.

:4bayonetta:: Even Zero admitted she was the best out of every character in the demo. I am hoping for a nerf. I want Bayonetta's dominance over.

:4cloud:: Looks like he got nerfed, so I probably will not be maining him.

:4myfriends:: Oh my goodness, he is just so deadly. He seems to be more mobile and have more frame-data than Smash 4 Ike.

:4mario:: Looked about the same to be honest though I heard reports that he is more fast.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I don't know, honestly.
Really dumb if you ask me.

Although come to think of it that logo doesn't perfectly align with the way it is in Smash 4. The custom parts logo looks to be more tilted towards the left in Smash 4 where as the logo I mentioned seems to be pointing straight up.

Although you are prob right in that i'm being way too over-analytical lol.

Well, I was always pro clone so...
I am too but it's weird seeing multiple people in multiple threads now saying this is cool when the general opinions on clones could ot have been worse
Did anyone...notice that Mario's hair detached from his head for a second when Ridley stabbed him?

View attachment 148008

Ridley scalped Mario. Brutal.
headcanon accepted

Mario has a really good comb-over and hair care products to keep his hair color. Mario is getting old.
:061:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom