• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Apparently Zelda a buff she needed for years:

She doesn't go helpless after using Din's Fire

D

Deleted member

Apparently Zelda a buff she needed for years:

She doesn't go helpless after using Din's Fire
Thank goodness for this buff.
Zelda will most likely not be high tier, but I am hoping Zelda at least resides in middle tier.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
R.I.P. Mario Mario. A true, all-loving hero.

Gave his life so that a purple space dragon could live.................to be playable in a video game.
Good thing Mario has more then 1 live then. :v

I am too but it's weird seeing multiple people in multiple threads now saying this is cool when the general opinions on clones could ot have been worse

:061:
That I can agree with.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Well....considering the name given I have the perfect candidate for an Echo fighter.

Ok...so I would very much prefer if Dark Samus wasn't a clone, or I guess I should say "Echo Fighter," but I would still love it if she were at least playable!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
To me- an echo character is just an excuse to squeeze a character into Smash. This opens up lots of possibilities, like for example, Dry Bowser as a Bowser Echo, or Metal Sonic as a Sonic Echo.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Still gonna be maining Dedede, though I'll have a few other mains at least. I'll probably be playing every character to varying degrees, as usual.

Definitely gonna be playing Ridley and Ganondorf quite a lot.

D

Deleted member

So... did Nintendo win E3 in your opinions? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Y;know it's weird to know that we just witnessed Ridley outright murder Mario and Megaman in his trailer. That's like the most non-Nintendo thing i've ever seen in Smash lol.
So apparently Sakurai got over his tendonitis.

That's good to hear that he's healthy.
So... did Nintendo win E3 in your opinions? :p
I think Microsoft had a more well rounded conference but Nintendo really brought on the hype with Smash and some other nice things. So I can't say for sure.

D

Deleted member

Man, I can get too greedy sometimes. :p

Here is how I rate the conferences.

Nintendo: A-
Xbox: B+
Beth: B+
Sony: B+
Ubisoft: C
Square Enix: C-
EA: D-

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
You know, Mario and Mega Man seem to have it rough in these trailers in general.

They both got run over in Bowser Jr's trailer.

And Mega Man got beat up in his own trailer.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Honestly even though Smash had some good announcements (outside of Smash what we got from Nintendo was kinda mediocre)

The titles I'm most excited for came from Bethesda this year; Elder Scrolls VI confirmation is definitely very exciting and even though we know pretty much nothing about it, Starfeild has me pretty excited because if its Bethesda's Science Fiction Open World RPG then you know I'm going to be all over it...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Here are my initial reactions to some characters portrayed.

Ridley: We all love him. It is just I think he needs a buff. I mean he just seems a bit too sluggish to me and I hope they buff Ridley to become a heavy mobile type. I do not want to see Ridley plunge into bottom or low tier.

:4bayonetta:: Even Zero admitted she was the best out of every character in the demo. I am hoping for a nerf. I want Bayonetta's dominance over.

:4cloud:: Looks like he got nerfed, so I probably will not be maining him.

:4myfriends:: Oh my goodness, he is just so deadly. He seems to be more mobile and have more frame-data than Smash 4 Ike.

:4mario:: Looked about the same to be honest though I heard reports that he is more fast.
Do you only play as the “good characters”

D

Deleted member

I am embarrassed to say this, but... yes. I play a ton of low tiers. I just main top tiers.
Please do not hate on me.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

WAIT PRALINE I MEANT THIS
AHH PASTA

I play any tier character ( low, mid, high, etc ).
But I main top tiers.
Got it?

In Smash 4, :4drmario: is one of my secondaries though.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ridley: We all love him. It is just I think he needs a buff. I mean he just seems a bit too sluggish to me and I hope they buff Ridley to become a heavy mobile type. I do not want to see Ridley plunge into bottom or low tier.
>has a move that deals 60% in 1v1s
>"needs a buff"

Are you for real?

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
You start with the original 12 and unlock the rest but Sakurai said its more streamlined so its not that hard or bad to unlock everyone.
Holy hell....that means characters like Peach, Zelda, etc are going to be unlockables?

I'M DOWN!

I've been wanting more unlockables in Smash and this happens! :)

D

Deleted member

Yeah they work for you cause they’re the best. ;)
I main the top tiers that work the best for me. I just think that top tiers work the best. In Smash 4, it is a little bit different. For example, I use a lot more low tiers and mid tiers in that game. In Smash 4, :4drmario: is one of my secondaries. Do not judge me please.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Snake and Cloud are the only good characters I play as. Like I hate playing as Bayonnaise even if she’s the best she’s just incredibly unfun to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom