• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Ya'll are always in a bad mood because of your terrible sleep schedules, treat yo self to a good night's rest.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ya'll are always in a bad mood because of your terrible sleep schedules, treat yo self to a good night's rest.
I'm usually pretty chill if I do say so myself.

And I usually go to bed at 1am and get up at like 9am lol.

That's work/life for ya

Ivander

Smash Legend
Before I faint of fatigue, what are the opinions here of CastleVania Portrait of Ruin?
Out of the 3 Metrovania DS games, Portrait of Ruin is the weakest one IMO. It's the one where the flaws are pretty noticeable, but even then, it's still a good game and it still has it's good points that are also noticeable. So it's still worth a try or playthrough.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Sleep is for the weak.

... So yeah, we totally should sleep more :V
I mean... despite my night owl tendencies, I still get like 7-8 hours worth of sleep (sometimes more). And those late hours are during the summer and weekends, when school (or college in my case) is around, I actually go to bed at a reasonable time like I should lol

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Heads up. I'm gonna go absolutely ape **** if Snake is revealed on Tuesday. Ape. ****.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Thinking up a name for a saiyan OC is kinda hard lol
Hey I got one!

Praline :secretkpop:

god damn i'm ****ing exhausted

i've done literally nothing but lay in bed and sleep,, and im just super tired and really stiff >-<
That's how I feel on Fridays during summer and winter times.

Hope you're recovering well Natz!

Welp, it's a nightmare alright

D

Deleted member

Heads up. I'm gonna go absolutely ape **** if Snake is revealed on Tuesday. Ape. ****.
Me too, but not as crazy as you. :)

Also remember when I said if Ridley got revealed, I would lick a toy of him. O_O

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

Characters I would go crazy if they're announced:
- Tails
- Elma
- Incineroar

I think that's about it.

I'll be hype regardless of them getting in or not though lol.

D

Deleted member

Characters that I would go crazy if got revealed:
.....IDK, actually. There are so many of them I want.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
I mean, as much I do hope Ridley's in, I'm not expecting it to happen either. Not that people shouldn't be happy, but IF the meme ends and the dream begins, you KNOW some people are gonna gloat. Not that they should, but it'll happen. Hopefully being aren't too uppity with you. I don't think we've gotten too buddy-buddy here, but my point still stands.

I'd be too busy being hyped up, but whatever.

I'm surprised you didn't post this in the Smash 5 thread though.
This is the topic I frequent, not the Smash 5 thread.

I mean, I've posted there before, but Nintenzone has been my home ever since the old SSB4 Leaks board was shut down.

The few times I've been to the Smash 5 thread, the majority of the users present there were people I didn't recognize. This thread seems to have the majority of the users I remember from the Smash 4 days (and thus are the ones that message was directed towards).

For the record, I don't mind gloating in general; they deserve to after all this time. I'm talking specifically about the ones who'd use this opportunity for "revenge" against me, like what was done with the Geno discovery. Which would be really really stupid because I'm not even actually a detractor and all my arguments about Ridley's playability were specifically regarding Smash 4.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Hey I got one!

Praline :secretkpop:

That's how I feel on Fridays during summer and winter times.

Hope you're recovering well Natz!

Welp, it's a nightmare alright

That wouldn’t make sense for a saiyan. My 2 saiyans are Okara and Yucho named after okra and yu choy. I might change Yucho eventually. They’re both women. Okara being similar build to Caulifla but with a mohawk and Yucho being a tall muscular woman.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Hey, how is everyone doing this afternoon or evening? :o
I'm doing fine. Played a bit of Persona 5 (will most likely end up doing 2-3 playthroughts to get all the trophies)

Went out to socialize today and was nice to see some friends after awhile. At least the garage sale is tomorrow so hope things go well

Me too, NSG... probably not as crazy as you will.

Thoug if somehow Snake and Bomberman both are revealed on Tuesday we can go mental together. lol
If Crash ever gets revealed, you aren't gonna hear the end of me lmao

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Z25, would you like to fight me in that game? My name is MegaSmashBrother I think.
Sure, just not tonight and I probably won't get on tomorrow, but I usually enjoy playing it.

I have paperwork to do tonight which I'm excited about.
NSG personally causes Crash Boards.

D

Deleted member

I usually go to bed between 10-1 PM and when it is a weekday, I wake up at 5:55 AM. When there is no school tomorrow, I can wake up whenever I want!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

That hiatus changed my view of this place, because it is a little bit more boring in here than usual.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I tend to go to bed around 10:00 PM on weekdays. On weekends I'm usually up at least a bit past midnight. Been trying to dial down my time spent awake on Fridays though so that I don't lose sleep.

Though in any case I've been sleeping like utter garbage again during the past several nights, my eyes just don't want to stay shut, and I often can't find a comfortable position to lay in. The heat doesn't help either although I at least have a fan to help cool me off....

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have a question, Mythra or Pyra?

As much as I like Pyra's really nice personality, I side a little bit more towards Mythra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom