• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm expecting Crashboards the second E3 begins. :> It's gonna be funny to see this place like if a hurricane had just passed in here.
Indeed. Poor moderators.

I will not even bother catching up to posts.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm expecting Crashboards the second E3 begins. :> It's gonna be funny to see this place like if a hurricane had just passed in here.
*Direct opens

Samus and Ridley are fighting in CGI. looks like prime 4

Its actually the reveal trailer for Ridley in Smash.

RIP Smashboards right away.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Poor mods? They won’t have to do anything if it’s crashboards.
Yeah, there's only the deception or HYPE that will be seen around this place regarding the reveals or stuff like that when Crashboards ends.

Chrono.

LeGone

JR killed them mentally since his ****up in Game 1
So much for LeBron going Ultra Instinct Morado x100 to avoid the sweep.

I knew they'd probably lose, but I at least expected the Cavs to win a game or two.

I also didn't think they'd go out this easily at the end lol.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So looks I'll be missing out on Microsoft's presentation this Sunday.

Got a family BBQ to go to. Dang.
It's only Microsoft's. And unless they show some new Halo/Gears or Rare titles, you probably ain't missing much.

Last edited:

Chrono.

It's only Microsofts. And unless they show some new Halo/Gears or Rare titles, you probably ain't missing much.
I still like watching the main big 3 anyway, you never know what could show up (like FighterZ being revealed at their conference last year.)

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I’m not missing any of them besides EA, I think. Which EA I could give negative ****s about so, yay me.

Chrono.

Yeah I never watch EA unless I got literally nothing else to do.

Ubisoft is another I could take or leave, but they were surprisingly good last year.

D

Deleted member

I'll do what I've done last year: simply skip the other companies' conferences and just watch the Direct and whatever comes next (if interesting, because I'm still personally mixed about the Treehouse). I won't watch the Splatoon 2 World Championship and the Smash Bros. Invitational myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
ill watch them all if only because it eats up time waiting for nintendo

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS

BingoE32018-FINAL.jpg

Some dev notes:
-49 slots is ambicious as ****, but Smash warranted it, also the original idea was 81 slots
-I don't believe we are getting a Pokémon newcomer atm, probably they'll save it for a later event or standalone trailer.
-Im banking on some leaks as you see
-Remember that Wolfenstein trailer where a dude rammed an axe on a nazi's butt?
-I totally forgot ARMS very likely having a newcomer, but Im glad I didn't include it as it is the safest choice
-"Fighter horn blowing"
-Serika please come home
-Bigger image of the Yoshi slot in case you can't read it
-I have images of Mr. Krabs using slot machines, but **** Konami.
-I didn't know if name it "Super Bingo", "Special Bingo" or simply "E3 Bingo" ; credit to this site for the SB font.
-Fellow XCX players know what it feels to get spotted by a high-leveled Tyrant and then run like a ***** just to see Elma getting killed by the indigen behind you.
-Good luck finding the two (or three?) subliminal jokes
-Header inspired by this:

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I’m not missing any of them besides EA, I think. Which EA I could give negative ****s about so, yay me.
That's how I feel about Bethesda. At least with EA, I can pretend that another Def Jam fighting game will happen in my lifetime.

Chrono.

That's how I feel about Bethesda. At least with EA, I can pretend that another Def Jam fighting game will happen in my lifetime.
The fact that I forgot Bethesda even has a conference says it all.

Unfortunately this means I had to remember how last year's Bethesda conference went.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Ya'll are always in a bad mood because of your terrible sleep schedules, treat yo self to a good night's rest.
That's physically impossible for me, my body just wakes up when it feels like it.

I went to bed at 1:30 AM which isn't too bad and woke up just now, before 8 AM.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Smash Switch is on the verge of being announced and it's only now that an all-encompassing Luma tech video from a big Smash YouTuber is made.

Enjoy learning it for 3 days if you're a Rosalina main who also still plays Smash Wii U competitively.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The new Halloween trailer is pretty interesting:

Laurie won't be related to Michael in this one. Much like H20 did to Halloween 4 through 6, this movie is ignoring every Halloween film but the first, so in turn ignoring and/or retconing many plot points from them.

They've got a totally new story to tell here. Let's see if it holds up and if they can do something fresh with the Slasher genre with a new film from the same franchise that basically codified it. Halloween is one of my favorite horror movies and I like most of the films that followed it, so it's pretty cool to see it back on the big screen again.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Man, **** the Cleric of this map
Funnily enough, the key to **** her and her Atk/Spd Bond was K!Hinoka's own Atk/Spd Bond combined with Atk Smoke to basically cripple everyone else.

Got the 4 Orbs + the daily bonus one to try a Hail Mary to get Zelgius.
Got a Cain

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I knew Faye from Cowboy Bebop's voice sounded familiar.

She's voiced by Wendee Lee, who is the voice of Lyn in Fire Emblem.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I knew Faye from Cowboy Bebop's voice sounded familiar.

She's voiced by Wendee Lee, who is the voice of Lyn in Fire Emblem.
Damn, now the Lyn alts are extending to anime.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I should be able to watch the presentations for Microsoft, Bethesda, Sony, Nintendo (of course), and maybe Ubisoft. Square-Enix would probably be pushing it, since I work until 12:30 that day. No idea what the PC gaming stream would involve, but I'll probably skip that and the EA presentation. (They have no franchises that interest me aside from Mass Effect, and I lost interest in that franchise when they stopped focusing on Commander Shepherd)

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Yep. I don't know what testing has been done on the servers...but it won't be enough.

No amount of strain testing will be enough.

Especially if a certain someone really does get confirmed.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Here are my thoughts on the presentations:

EA: **** that!
Devolver Digital: Who?
PC Gaming Zone: meh
Square Enix: meh
Bethesda: meh
Sony: meh
Ubisoft: Oh yes
Microsoft: Yeah baby!
Nintendo: ALL ABOARD!!!

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
People do realise that Devolver Digital's presentation is supposed to be a comedy skit, right?

Like it's literally supposed to poke fun at E3 culture and the game's industry. It's not an actual conference.

D

Deleted member

YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS

View attachment 147399

Some dev notes:
-49 slots is ambicious as ****, but Smash warranted it, also the original idea was 81 slots
-I don't believe we are getting a Pokémon newcomer atm, probably they'll save it for a later event or standalone trailer.
-Im banking on some leaks as you see
-Remember that Wolfenstein trailer where a dude rammed an axe on a nazi's butt?
-I totally forgot ARMS very likely having a newcomer, but Im glad I didn't include it as it is the safest choice
-"Fighter horn blowing"
-Serika please come home
-Bigger image of the Yoshi slot in case you can't read it

-I have images of Mr. Krabs using slot machines, but **** Konami.
-I didn't know if name it "Super Bingo", "Special Bingo" or simply "E3 Bingo" ; credit to this site for the SB font.
-Fellow XCX players know what it feels to get spotted by a high-leveled Tyrant and then run like a ***** just to see Elma getting killed by the indigen behind you.
-Good luck finding the two (or three?) subliminal jokes
-Header inspired by this:
I love these Bingo cards but, I hate to be the bearer of bad(or are they good), but Sakurai's presence on the Direct has already been confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom