• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Here's my Nintendo E3 BINGO card!

Wario Bros.'s Nintendo E3 2018 Bingo Sheet a.png

Some squares do have requirements in order to be checked off

A Nintendo crossover with a third party company
Super Smash Bros. does not count.

New amiibo Set
Has to be a SET (as in at least 2 amiibo made for a single game or series).

Bayonetta 3 takes a different approach
Shows that it’s more than a level pack of Bayonetta 1 or 2 with a new story (while Bayonetta 2 was highly praised, some believed it didn’t stray too from Bayonetta 1 in terms of gameplay).

At least 2 exclusive third party titles
Games from the “A Nintendo crossover with a third party company” square will count but only if the game is published by the third party company.

DLC/Update for a Game Already Out
If it’s content we knew before E3 via datamining, it still counts. Also, Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion will not count.

New Main Series Animal Crossing game for Switch
A spin-off will not count.

Minds Blown at Smash/Splatoon Tournaments
Doesn’t need both the Super Smash Bros. Invitational 2018 and Splatoon 2 World Championship to count, either will do. And by “minds blown,” I mean something on the lines of a hype/crazy reveal during either competition or a “Do you believe in miracles?” moment.

And I’m still deciding what will count or not when it comes to pre-E3 leaks. Probably will depend on the leak.

EDIT: And as an added bonus: Here are four squares I made ages ago but didn't make the final cut (they will have no impact on my full card)

e3 bingo 18 honorable mentions.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS

View attachment 147399

Some dev notes:
-49 slots is ambicious as ****, but Smash warranted it, also the original idea was 81 slots
-I don't believe we are getting a Pokémon newcomer atm, probably they'll save it for a later event or standalone trailer.
-Im banking on some leaks as you see
-Remember that Wolfenstein trailer where a dude rammed an axe on a nazi's butt?
-I totally forgot ARMS very likely having a newcomer, but Im glad I didn't include it as it is the safest choice
-"Fighter horn blowing"
-Serika please come home
-Bigger image of the Yoshi slot in case you can't read it

-I have images of Mr. Krabs using slot machines, but **** Konami.
-I didn't know if name it "Super Bingo", "Special Bingo" or simply "E3 Bingo" ; credit to this site for the SB font.
-Fellow XCX players know what it feels to get spotted by a high-leveled Tyrant and then run like a ***** just to see Elma getting killed by the indigen behind you.
-Good luck finding the two (or three?) subliminal jokes
-Header inspired by this:
You made my morning. Thank you for the bingo. :)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Here are my thoughts on the presentations:

EA: **** that!
Devolver Digital: Who?
PC Gaming Zone: meh
Square Enix: meh
Bethesda: meh
Sony: meh
Ubisoft: Oh yes
Microsoft: Yeah baby!
Nintendo: ALL ABOARD!!!
i only care about SE and Nintendo

i see nothing intresting happening with Microsoft

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

E3 predictions:
-Metroid Prime 4 is taking a lot of inspiration from Hunters, including a Battle Royale mode. Collect the Baby Metroid item to turn into Ridley!
-Fire Emblem 16 is nowhere near as cool as that Pirate-themed one from the fake leak. Additionally, it'll have FEH mechanics to ease newcomers in: to recruit new units, you'll hvae to collect Orbs and spend them for a chance to get the unit you want. Duplicates are possible.
-Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is announced and it's just a straight up hentai game.
-Local Handheld System Over 100 Years Old Just Won't Die, New Games Announced, New 32DSBDSMXXL Variation Revealed.
-Octopath Traveler gets a story trailer and ir's just really ****ing good, no joke here, it's just how it is.
-Somehow, a 4chan text leak is true and Ridley is in Smash. Scientists begin speculating we have moved into a different universe where probability is reversed.
-Bill gets his job back.
-No F-Zero
-It's dead.
-Just give up, man.
-It's ****ing dead.

-:EvilBub:
Bringing back my E3 predictions, I mean, leak, it's obviously a leak, it even has a seal of approval at the end

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
The E3 week schedule at the Nintendo New York store mentions a lot of Mario Tennis Aces demo play along with Smash Bros. I assume this means Nintendo has one more surprise for Mario Tennis at E3 but after the months of information boatloads I can't imagine what they could show to wow us one last time before the release.

They could confirm Rafael Nadal as playable. :upsidedown:
Interesting how you have Nadal promoting Mario Tennis Aces...

And you have Roger Federer in Tennis World Tour.
Also gotta have some rant again
So I saw both Arlos video and Nintendo Beyond's video, while both aren't directly connect to each other topic wise. Both just let's you see the difference stance when it comes to some say most Nintendo Switch games are just ports, especially Wii U ports.

And you have Josh saying it's better to get the Wii U now instead of Switch...

And you have Arlo saying this complaint is not only bad but also isn't that strong at all...

Obviously, I think those who says "get a Wii U instead of Switch when it comes to buying Wii U ports for now" even if you just want to play those Wii U ports, getting a console over than its predecessor... is just... in my opinion really really stupid.

And I aware people can easily make strong points to over kill this statement... but I am not gonna mention those obvious ones like "Switch is newer and powerful than Wii U" etc....
  1. If Josh should actually consider 3DS as well if he really thinks that Switch isn't worth getting now when it comes to Wii U ports. Because first off you need to take into consider that Wii U can't be played on the go like Switch, and most Wii U ports on Switch for now have portable counterparts on 3DS. Like Mario Kart 8 to MK7, DKC Tropical Freeze to DKC 3D, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker... and upcoming Smash Switch. So if you add 3DS and the games... that's already the same price when you buy Nintendo Switch and the games.
  2. Josh says you can already play Botw on Wii U... and neglecting the fact that A LOT of people bought Botw on Switch... so this argument is just sooooooo pre-Switch launch.
  3. If I remember correctly... Pokken Wii U version forces you to use the gamepad.. right? Maybe I am wrong here so hope someone can clarify this...
  4. Saying most DLC content isn't important is also a weak argument for some ports, and isn't it getting them better than nothing?
  5. From Arlos video... Switch is really... a better console than Wii U... I am pretty sure everybody agrees with this.
  6. Some may point out "Oh, Wii U has Youtube and Internet browser! And Switch doesn't!" This is actually a fair point... when Wii U was first launched... the Wii U Youtube app was okay, but the browser isn't good for 2018 standard... and hell you can already buy Smartphones that are about 150$ (Like Redmi Note 5 3+32 GB for example) if you want to browse internet and do more things than Wii U and Switch can do... except playing Nintendo games...
  7. Last but not least...Wii U has region lock... Nintendo Switch doesn't... boom! GAME OVER
The only reason to get a Wii U for me for now... is XCX... but even so...
I agree it is a better time to get Switch AND a Wii U at this moment, but saying get a Wii U instead of Switch when it comes to getting Wii U ports... is dumb...

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Interesting how you have Nadal promoting Mario Tennis Aces...

And you have Roger Federer in Tennis World Tour.

Also gotta have some rant again
So I saw both Arlos video and Nintendo Beyond's video, while both aren't directly connect to each other topic wise. Both just let's you see the difference stance when it comes to some say most Nintendo Switch games are just ports, especially Wii U ports.

And you have Josh saying it's better to get the Wii U now instead of Switch...

And you have Arlo saying this complaint is not only bad but also isn't that strong at all...

Obviously, I think those who says "get a Wii U instead of Switch when it comes to buying Wii U ports for now" even if you just want to play those Wii U ports, getting a console over than its predecessor... is just... in my opinion really really stupid.

And I aware people can easily make strong points to over kill this statement... but I am not gonna mention those obvious ones like "Switch is newer and powerful than Wii U" etc....
  1. If Josh should actually consider 3DS as well if he really thinks that Switch isn't worth getting now when it comes to Wii U ports. Because first off you need to take into consider that Wii U can't be played on the go like Switch, and most Wii U ports on Switch for now have portable counterparts on 3DS. Like Mario Kart 8 to MK7, DKC Tropical Freeze to DKC 3D, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker... and upcoming Smash Switch. So if you add 3DS and the games... that's already the same price when you buy Nintendo Switch and the games.
  2. Josh says you can already play Botw on Wii U... and neglecting the fact that A LOT of people bought Botw on Switch... so this argument is just sooooooo pre-Switch launch.
  3. If I remember correctly... Pokken Wii U version forces you to use the gamepad.. right? Maybe I am wrong here so hope someone can clarify this...
  4. Saying most DLC content isn't important is also a weak argument for some ports, and isn't it getting them better than nothing?
  5. From Arlos video... Switch is really... a better console than Wii U... I am pretty sure everybody agrees with this.
  6. Some may point out "Oh, Wii U has Youtube and Internet browser! And Switch doesn't!" This is actually a fair point... when Wii U was first launched... the Wii U Youtube app was okay, but the browser isn't good for 2018 standard... and hell you can already buy Smartphones that are about 150$ (Like Redmi Note 5 3+32 GB for example) if you want to browse internet and do more things than Wii U and Switch can do... except playing Nintendo games...
  7. Last but not least...Wii U has region lock... Nintendo Switch doesn't... boom! GAME OVER
The only reason to get a Wii U for me for now... is XCX... but even so...
I agree it is a better time to get Switch AND a Wii U at this moment, but saying get a Wii U instead of Switch when it comes to getting Wii U ports... is dumb...
Both videos are wrong.

What you should do is build a PC, get CEMU, and play your Wii U games through that, allowing you to play at better framerates and resolutions with a controller of your choice. Granted, if you want to do this legally, you'll need a Wii U, but those can be got real cheap these days.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Why is anyone even paying attention to the literal manchild that is BitBlock anyway lmao

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I have a question, Mythra or Pyra?

As much as I like Pyra's really nice personality, I side a little bit more towards Mythra.
I take neither, but I would gladly take coffee with milk.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I have a question, Mythra or Pyra?

As much as I like Pyra's really nice personality, I side a little bit more towards Mythra.
You know asking this question will start another Civil War right?:troll:

Technically they are the same character in the game... so...
Why not both?
How about neither.
Why do you even bother to answer? lol. Half joking.
Neither as to... why?

I choose the one with the good design.
So neither.

Pyra and Mythra have good design, for my standard at least.
LOL, I'm curious as to your standard when it comes to good design.

There are still some people look over Pyra and Mythra's designs over their personality in game I suppose? That's NintenZone Social thread for me I guess.

Or basically just dislike them for... reasons...
What you should do is build a PC, get CEMU, and play your Wii U games through that, allowing you to play at better framerates and resolutions with a controller of your choice. Granted, if you want to do this legally, you'll need a Wii U, but those can be got real cheap these days.
OHHHHH, that's double kill for Josh's video...
This still doesn't mean Arlo's video is wrong actually... since even if you don't want Wii U ports, Switch still offers a lot of great games... that I don't even bother to make a list as this moment.
I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO SAY THAT.
Mythra is more attractive, but Nia is cuter.
No, Brighid is more attractive in my opinion.
That's easy.

Just her, for clarification.
So basically we should love everyone? LOL
Oh.
Well Mythra has the superior legs and breasts compared to Pyra so.... ;)

Aren't they pretty much the same?

I take neither, but I would gladly take coffee with milk.
Now that's how you answer when it comes to "neither" lol.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh no, Pyra talk incoming.
rMb9hT4.gif

I know I can't escape it, but I don't enjoy it one bit.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
god damn i'm ****ing exhausted

i've done literally nothing but lay in bed and sleep,, and im just super tired and really stiff >-<
Man, if you were a boy, red would have a field day with that end sentence. :v

Cool as ice.

Yeah, and I bet you anything, that picnicker's girlfriend lives in Canada. :troll:

I could see Ridley being playable because Nintendo told Sakurai to do so and then they'd finally release him from the dungeon they keep him on at their HQ's basement
Yeah, only let him out of the basement though, not out of the building. :v

Sakurai isn't going to get to leave the building until he has all Nintendo characters build into Smash. :v

I really just want to see Smash and FE16 from Nintendo.
FE hasn't seen a console release since RD, just imagine what they can do with this game.
Like having a good story, a decent main character and not make us pay for the game three times.
Michiah and Ike weren't all that smart in part 4 though. They both grabbed a hold of the idiot ball hard, which effectively made an easily resolved conflict play out stupidly. :v

What was the easily resolved conflict? Oh nothing much, just that Bengion's senate had something to hang over Michaih's head, to stop her from siding with Sanaki or staying neutral, despite the fact that going against the Senate would have been a quicker way for her get something called a blood pact off them, which is essentially a cursed item that kills of the subjects of the ruler who signed the pact, which she then could of had Sanaki rip up, cause Sanaki would have done that.[

And for Ike, its completely forgetting the plot point of Path of Raidence that everyone joining in a conflict would cause the Tellius version of the FIre Emblem from activiting, which would awaken a dark god.

Ya'll are always in a bad mood because of your terrible sleep schedules, treat yo self to a good night's rest.
But I sleep to much. Unless your insisting I go back to sleep and dream more Yuri, cause if so, I guess I can do that. :v

:tired:

Heads up. I'm gonna go absolutely ape **** if Snake is revealed on Tuesday. Ape. ****.
I will gladly join in with you

Sure, just not tonight and I probably won't get on tomorrow, but I usually enjoy playing it.

I have paperwork to do tonight which I'm excited about.

NSG personally causes Crash Boards.
Or what if Crash causes Crashboards. :V

Also, I'm looking at getting a good number of mobile games with yuri subtext in them.

I've officially lost all standards as a Yuri fan. And well, I blame Shishœ for me getting more interested in mobile gaming.

And I swear the fact I have Love Live School Idol Festival on my phone, before I came back has nothing to do with it. This is entirely Shishœ's fault, and has nothing to do with me creating this situation on my own. :v

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You know asking this question will start another Civil War right?:troll:

Technically they are the same character in the game... so...
Why not both?

Why do you even bother to answer? lol. Half joking.
Neither as to... why?

Pyra and Mythra have good design, for my standard at least.
LOL, I'm curious as to your standard when it comes to good design.

There are still some people look over Pyra and Mythra's designs over their personality in game I suppose? That's NintenZone Social thread for me I guess.

Or basically just dislike them for... reasons...

This still doesn't mean Arlo's video is wrong actually... since even if you don't want Wii U ports, Switch still offers a lot of great games... that I don't even bother to make a list as this moment.

No, Brighid is more attractive in my opinion.

So basically we should love everyone? LOL

Aren't they pretty much the same?

Now that's how you answer when it comes to "neither" lol.
Cause I find their character design bad.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Oh.
Well Mythra has the superior legs and breasts compared to Pyra so.... ;)
...But they...literally have the same body...

Not really, I was just joking.

I think he actually makes a good point.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Come on, just because he ran an anonymous diaper fetish blog in which he plastered his face everywhere, screamed at people for being happy and harassed people less popular than him for making videos doesn't make him a manchild /s
Wait, did that actually happen?

I just know for a fact he got really salty about Fire Emblem, and started getting really assholish towards them.

That's where I know he started being a giant ********.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom