• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Also I realized the second Lego Movie is coming in 2019. When Lego Movie 2 comes out, it will be around 5 years since the first Lego Movie.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Does anyone else here kind of.......not want more leaks?

I don't not even totally sure why that is. I kind of want to know more new info, but at the same time after going through things like Fake Palutena and the
Full Roster Leak that actually turned out to be true, I'm kind of just....burned out on leaks. Even now, years after they occurred. Again, I'm not entirely sure why. My memories of the experiences just aren't really good ones. It probably helped that we kept seeing them more and more often as time passed.

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Jojalole Jojalole did you add me in FEH? Here is my FEH code: 5670964137
Nope, but I added you now. Enjoy my Catria, I killed a Christmas Robin for her (Yes, I ended up doing it, go check her out)

-Karla sacrifices her DEF and RES for HP and ATK. So no, Karla does not "powercreep" Mia, as Mia can survive some match-ups due to her better DEF and RES. I don't have much to say for Nino and Legault so far.
She gets more HP though, which basically means more bulk on both sides, and Mia has extremely low HP (Mine is -HP and has 34 lol) meaning she doesn't get to survive almost anything. I dunno, seeing an unit that was pretty garbage in her own game powercreeping one of my favourite units in Fire Emblem is just sad, but that's gacha life isn't it?

And I just realized that Legault has swift strike when he has 19 res. IS strikes again with the crappy default kit skills hahaha.

D

Deleted member

Also in the hiatus, I came to appreciate Dr. Mario in Smash 4 more and I made him a secondary.
Good night.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
We gettin' Compensation Orbs for the Tap Battle glitch
We are sorry for the inconvenience this time. We will distribute "Orb" as an apology to the customer at a later date. We will inform you about distribution content and timing in the game afterwards. Continue to "Fire Emblem Heroes" thank you.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

We gettin' Compensation Orbs for the Tap Battle glitch
Ooo, orbs?
Thank you FEH.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

I don't not even totally sure why that is. I kind of want to know more new info, but at the same time after going through things like Fake Palutena and the
Full Roster Leak that actually turned out to be true, I'm kind of just....burned out on leaks. Even now, years after they occurred. Again, I'm not entirely sure why. My memories of the experiences just aren't really good ones. It probably helped that we kept seeing them more and more often as time passed.
To me it depends on if it's something I wanna know

Ivander

Smash Legend
Nope, but I added you now. Enjoy my Catria, I killed a Christmas Robin for her (Yes, I ended up doing it, go check her out)

She gets more HP though, which basically means more bulk on both sides, and Mia has extremely low HP (Mine is -HP and has 34 lol) meaning she doesn't get to survive almost anything. I dunno, seeing an unit that was pretty garbage in her own game powercreeping one of my favourite units in Fire Emblem is just sad, but that's gacha life isn't it?
HP is nothing compared to DEF & RES. Mia has +5 more DEF and +3 more RES. And compared to Mia, Karla has +5 HP. So Karla does not have "more bulk" compared to Mia. And sometimes even if the HP and DEF/RES have the same difference, like +5 HP against +5 DEF/RES, sometimes the one with the higher DEF/RES wins over the one with HP, as DEF/RES sometimes takes off more than enough damage to survive while the HP one loses.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675

Cody is looking fine. Why did I change my name from Apollo lol

Seriously, seeing the insane amount of costumes and references SF5 makes to other Capcom series, they really have to make the Capcom VS All Stars. It just has to happen, I WANT IT CAPCOM GOD DAMMIT.

HP is nothing compared to DEF & RES. Mia has +5 more DEF and +3 more RES. And compared to Mia, Karla has +5 HP. So Karla does not have "more bulk" compared to Mia. And sometimes even if the HP and DEF/RES have the same difference, like +5 HP against +5 DEF/RES, sometimes the one with the higher DEF/RES wins over the one with HP, as DEF/RES sometimes takes off more than enough damage to survive while the HP one loses.
I do agree Def and Res are better than HP since you can get 0 damage and survive, while with HP you can still die. But still, Mia is worse than Karla, worse default kit and worse personal weapon while Karla's stats are a bit better.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584

I think over the past year or two I’ve finally burnt out on corporate hype cycles in general. Might relapse if there’s a Prime 4 trailer though

Ivander

Smash Legend
so with todays reveal of max as the switch exclusive character for bomberman i thought id post this
https://twitter.com/Proton_Jon/status/1004954344943316992
So Snake, Raiden, Bill and Lance Bombers? Interesting. Also, saw the Max trailer. Interesting of them to bring back a previous Bomberman character back. Although if they want my attention, they'll have to bring back some of the characters from the BM64 games, like Regulus and Sirius.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
It's sad Canas got screwed over...literally just Raigh with four more Resistance and only one merge. And considering he actually has Gespenst in his art, it makes it all the worse that he's stuck with an Owl tome (not even a dark tome).

He got Tobin/Finn'd hard. Even weirder considering how well he placed on BOTH Choose Your Legends polls.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Gen12_ShinyUpdate2.png

I finished updating the colors of my main team. Both regular and shiny

Some of the look pretty good.

Apparently Gamefreak thought so too

Because Exeggutors Gen 4 sprite is essentially the same thing

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They should add Bad Boxart Bomberman XBOX 360 Bomberman as a character

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
A tiny bit of writing because I should do SOME said:
The camp had been a dwindling party since the beginning. Ostensibly a research trip into the unknown, the team leader had become increasingly hostile towards the local wildlife, and had ordered his subordinates to do the same. A couple of scouts had been sent out to contend with the wildlife and had been succumbed, a couple more had disappeared under more. . .questionable circumstances. The team zoologist felt most upset of all at the increasingly disturbing antics, but for the sake of his own life and continued opportunity at research he had remained largely silent. At the very least he'd gotten the opportunity to study the corpses of animals and take blood tests without much protest, or indeed without anyone even really knowing. The life here was very similar to life on earth, as a matter of fact, far too much so for it to be coincidence. Whether it had been seeded or was simply the result of some sort of cross-pollination was beyond what he could figure out, however.

The archaeologist (before his untimely demise, rock slide supposedly) had uncovered some rather interesting pieces in his time there. In lieu of anyone else on site actually caring about research, he'd been taking to studying them and cross-referencing them with any specimens that he picked up. So far most of them seemed to indicate an intelligent species of some kind, one the team had not yet come across and in light of the recent actions of the team leader he almost hoped they didn't. A couple of them seemed to indicate some kind of hunting animal, however, one which they had brought in recently. It was venomous, likely to have an easily developed antivenin but without such the unfortunate victim succumbed within a matter of hours. Judging by the material salvaged however it seemed to be domesticated by the local race. It's capacity seemed geared more towards chasing and retrieving burrowing animals considering it's body plan, although attacking a larger animal and following it as it died didn't seem outside the realm of possibility considering the strength of it's venom. Seeing as venomous enzymes tend to be relatively harmless when eaten, it's possible the animal was sent out alongside hunters and instructed to attack distracted animals, hunter and hound sharing in the quarry after it died.

Of course, that was a behavioral study. The animal itself was rather large but low slung, about a third of a meter tall and a touch over a meter in length. The majority of it's body was coated with snowy white feathers, a feature that particularly leaned towards the animal being domesticated by some species or another. It's eyes were in fixed position, it's highly flexible and presumably in life balanced neck compensating in maintaining steady visual contact. Surprisingly considering it's nature as what appeared to be some kind of four-legged avian, upon dissection it's nasal cavity appeared highly geared towards a strong sense of smell as well. Considering the race that appeared to have domesticated it had strong avian traits in it's posture and silhouette, this may very well have been an attempt at compensating for the taming race's weakness in this area, another parallel with humans and dogs. Highly curious.
And with that I'll be able to sleep easier knowing I at least got a start.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
And with that I'll be able to sleep easier knowing I at least got a start.
huh...might just be myself but i don't really understand this one, or at least any form of topicor story, just more like a basic documentary of something

anyway case, night woomy~ sleep well~

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I think over the past year or two I’ve finally burnt out on corporate hype cycles in general.
I despise modern fighting game marketing. It doesn't make me more excited to learn one new character every two months. I'm already buying the game. You've made your sale. Now tell me what the **** I'm actually buying, please.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I despise modern fighting game marketing. It doesn't make me more excited to learn one new character every two months. I'm already buying the game. You've made your sale. Now tell me what the **** I'm actually buying, please.
CHECK OUT THIS COOL CHARACTER IN OUR HIGHLY ANTICIPATED GAME WITH A WHOLE TEN SECONDS OF GAMEPLAY! Bandai Namco before DBFZ or it's DLC characters release

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
CHECK OUT THIS COOL CHARACTER IN OUR HIGHLY ANTICIPATED GAME WITH A WHOLE TEN SECONDS OF GAMEPLAY! Bandai Namco before DBFZ or it's DLC characters release
I got burned hard by the FighterZ season pass. Cooler is the only character of the bunch I actually like, and of the rest Broly is the only one whose inclusion doesn't annoy the heck out of me.

Chrono.

Let's be fair here, they do livestreams of the characters. As well as get various FGC/Youtube personalities like Max or Hell Pockets to film footage and do breakdowns of them before release.

Not to mention after the short teasers they do full launch trailers.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Cooler is the only one of the revealed characters I want to see in action

I'm still somehow hoping Janemba gets in

Chrono.

At least Capcom caught on and just said who the entire season 3 pass characters right off the bat.

I actually do like, for the most part, the FighterZ season pass characters. But the only reason I even bought was because the characters leaked and saw I liked most of them.

I wouldn't have done so otherwise cause I don't like buying stuff in blind faith.

D

Deleted member

Actually enjoying Blazblue Cross Tag now that I can use my Arcade Stick (PC). I'd get it on Switch but no way to use my stick without shelling out 20$ for a adapter. :/

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Let's be fair here, they do livestreams of the characters. As well as get various FGC/Youtube personalities like Max or Hell Pockets to film footage and do breakdowns of them before release.

Not to mention after the short teasers they do full launch trailers.
Asking other people to do your job to sell the game isn't exactly good in my book because y'know, that's not their job they're paid to do

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
At least Capcom caught on and just said who the entire season 3 pass characters right off the bat.

I actually do like, for the most part, the FighterZ season pass characters. But the only reason I even bought was because the characters leaked and saw I liked most of them.

I wouldn't have done so otherwise cause I don't like buying stuff in blind faith.
I bought the season pass before the leaks, because, hey, I like Dragonball, who could they possibly put in to disappoint me?

Lol. But the thing is, none of the characters on their own are all that disappointing. It's just the whole that I don't like.

But that stems largely from the fact that my favorite parts of DB all come from the late DB, early Z era. I was never hugely into the Saiyans as a concept, and they make up over half the dlc. =_=

Chrono.

Asking other people to do your job to sell the game isn't exactly good in my book because y'know, that's not their job they're paid to do
But they're the ones doing the livestreams, so why does it matter if they have guests? Especially well known people in the FGC who actually know how to play the game. Them getting footage and doing their own breakdowns is just a bonus.

The average joe ain't gonna care about all that and they'll likely buy the DLC on what the characters are alone/the trailers they do beforehand.

It sucks that they're short (even the longer launch trailers with the dramatic scenes are not that long) but it's not like it's the only thing they do.

What I don't agree with is keeping the characters under wraps. I understand for the base roster, but the season pass content should've been known since it was announced. If not then, then when the game came out.

D

Deleted member

Got myself a nice mic for my Discord voice chattin' and the quality is quite nice. Will be putting this baby to good use during Nintendo's e3 with my posse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom