• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Fighter skills are exclusive to armor units anyway :p
Hmm. Oh well.

Would probably still prefer to scrap DC over the Def and special cooldown boosts from Steady Breath.

And if I change my mind, she has native alternative options that suit the purpose.

Still sounds like a win-win to me.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Linus looks like a male stripper, lol.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Now where's Canas!?
OH **** HE'S HERE

Have you ever seen a man so beautiful you started crying?
I'm almost certain this is how everyone reacted when they saw Canas's Heroes art:

Seriously, Canas looks handsome in that shot!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Is it really Canas if he isn't a dork?

The answer is no. Give me dorky Canas!

D

Deleted member

I never wanted to play a NSMB game again until I saw this. Wow the graphics look official and there's cool themes here like Autumn and Halloween. Sick.

Last edited by a moderator:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
A masterpiece. When this masterpiece comes out, going to shred those orbs. I do not care if he is trash.
Actually, Canas will be a free unit! There won't be any need to spend orbs for him. He'll either be a Tempest Trial reward or a Conquest award.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
LOL, apparently a meme being shared on Facebook has someone from my highschool in it.

I'm not going to share it here, but it's still kinda funny

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Heroes update looking good, already did the most important thing
DOUBLE CHICKEN POWER!

New unit stats
WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE STATS?! 40 speed Karla??? 38 speed Nino??? Both with mid 30s attack??? Absolutely disgusting. I want a refine for Mia's resolute blade, she just got powercrept by ****ing Karla. And Canas got robbed, if he doesn't have a personal tome I'm calling bs.

@ShinyLegendary hey, good to see you back buddy! Hope the hiatus was good on ya. Do you recognize me? Update was weird and somehow changed my name on the site :p

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Canas is basically a good looking Raigh, poor dude.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I think Karla is closer to Mia than Ayra.

Extremely viable, but not downright broken.
Yeah, but Karla does have more attack, same speed, and more HP than Mia, all that with a pretty good personal weapon. Honestly, resolute blade really needs a refine, it's just a Wo Dao with 19 might, when she could use a speed boost more than the attack boost. Also Mia deserves the best

And Canas' skills are out: Raurowl+, Reciprocal aid, HP/Res 2 and Res Tactic. Coupled to the fact we're getting Res Tactic as a sacred seal... He got Finned. He doesn't even have Luna. Absolutely disgusting IS.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
AF8EC10F-A0EC-4967-971F-CA6F24BA9724.png

New Caeda alt boys!

the mask looks great. Makes her even more intimidating!

Ivander

Smash Legend
So...the Seals for the new Tempest Trial were apparently found. They are apparently:

-Live to Serve
-Earth Dance
-Res Tactics

Earth Dance is a confusing one, considering it only works with Dancers. Res Tactics is pretty nice, especially with DEF Tactics as a Seal too. Live to Serve as a Seal is ******* awesome! If it's true, Healers can now use Razzle Dazzle AND Live to Serve and we don't need to 5-Star Wrys in order to get Live to Serve.
New unit stats

Karla's ****ing fast
-Karla sacrifices her DEF and RES for HP and ATK. So no, Karla does not "powercreep" Mia, as Mia can survive some match-ups due to her better DEF and RES. I don't have much to say for Nino and Legault so far.

-Linus is actually decent and I would say that he doesn't exactly powercreep Raven, but he has the right amount of stats to compete with Raven and IVs. Basically, Linus is +1 HP, +3 ATK, -2 SPD, +7 DEF and -3 RES when compared to Neutral Raven. Linus is pretty identical to Raven if Raven has +ATK, -RES. The huge difference between him and Raven is the DEF, where Linus has +7 more than Raven and that's huge and allows Linus to survive Melee fights better than Raven. However, Raven also has the extra +2 SPD compared to Linus which can be important for crucial match-ups and allow Raven to avoid being doubled compared to Linus, who can potentially be doubled more than Raven. Either way, I can actually say that neither ultimately trumps over the other and that Linus is a very good option if you don't have a +ATK, -RES Raven.

-Canus uses a Owl Tome and his stats compliment it very nicely. And I will argue that RES Tactics is better as a Skill than a Seal in some cases. So I would say that Canus was not finned as he does have great Fodder options. He is the only 3-4* user of Raurowl, which was stuck on Katarina, who is a 5* only and as I said, RES Tactics is much better as a Skill than a Seal depending in some cases.

Edit: So Linus has Basilikos, Luna, Drive DEF 2 AND BRAZEN ATK/SPD 3! :love:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Also I am confident that Karla is going to be in the top ten best and most viable top ten FEH characters.
Good night everyone.
Also Mythra Mythra I will try not to act like a nutjob.
Plus Mythra is more attractive than Pyra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom