• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
You’d think an NDA would suffice.
Yeah but even with that the info still gets out by the guy who wants his 15 minutes of fame.

Like if I were in charge of a company i'd have an accountability system where only a very small amount of people know what's going down with a project. That way it would be easier to track down who's spilling the beans.

Or better yet deliberately tell certain employees false things so that if they leaked it they could be tracked ASAP. ;)
Well, we know what to do now.

Ura Ura You did the NintenZone rap. Now make us a song based on E3 leaks using All Star's lyrics :V
Oh yeah my Nintenzone Rap™ is a legendary hit that everyone can check out on Page 1135. :)

And a song based on All Star I could do but this time this forum needs to pay may to do it. My work don't come free. :upsidedown:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Same reason why Venus (the "SHE'S GOT IT! YEAH BABY SHE'S GOT IT!" one) is always stuck in my head then.
Pretty sure that's Take On Me for my job. I had to have heard it multiple times when I was working there lol.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Pretty sure that's Take On Me for my job. I had to have heard it multiple times when I was working there lol.
Venus is a lot more annoying though.

The chorus is repeated three freaking times.

Two of them back to back.

And they made for pretty much three fifths of the entire lyrics too.

It's REALLY hard not to get that part out of my head lol

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Venus is a lot more annoying though.

The chorus is repeated three freaking times.

Two of them back to back.

And they made for pretty much three fifths of the entire lyrics too.

It's REALLY hard not to get that part out of my head lol
Yeah sometimes my job would play songs like that and it was annoying.

All of that pails in comparison to the non-stop holiday music in the Christmas season tho. :scared:

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
I like that you can't hide your online status anymore so I can see all the lurkers
Wyoming Wyoming Inawordyes Inawordyes CrimsonVallier CrimsonVallier
Come say hi
I never hid myself to begin with haha. Still gonna lurk though. :p

Nah, I just don't have much to say here. I used to be here quite a lot up til Social Thread ... 3.0? I was a part of the original leak group that spawned NintenSocial initially. Now everybody's new and different and I'm old and different and so I lurk.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So uh....
Finally got Young Link in Hyrule Warriors...

i now know why people think he's borked
oh no

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I never hid myself to begin with haha. Still gonna lurk though. :p

Nah, I just don't have much to say here. I used to be here quite a lot up til Social Thread ... 3.0? I was a part of the original leak group that spawned NintenSocial initially. Now everybody's new and different and I'm old and different and so I lurk.
If I could unshy myself and become a regular, you can too!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The new Fire Emblem Heroes update is finally out, the one where you can finally put accessories on your units.

This means I can finally do this:

If I can't have Conrad in Heroes, then I can fill the void of a lack of a masked knight by giving one of horse units a mask for the time being!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hold up! It’s time to take the fridge!

Hop Ha, Hoo Hoo Ha

He’s bigger, stronger, invincible too!

He’s the funkiest memenber of the dk crew!

He can surf super high, above that leak filled sky!

Hoo Ha, Hoo Ha

FUNKY KONG!

He’s got a new mode and he’s bold!

Wiping out leaks and all the geeks!

Hoo Ha,

FUNKY KONG!

Ivander

Smash Legend
Here's Breath of Fog

Tfw no Built in DC
Actually neat. She may not have Distant Counter, but with this, she can serve as a Dragon Falchion Healer user, with access to Dragon Effective, Double Renewal and a Heal skill like Ardent or Reciprocal Aid. Also, her Breath is actually very good against Dragon even with the Effective, because all Dragons other than Y!Tiki, Fae, Myrrh and M!Kana have low RES, allowing both Tikis to deal some good damage to even Blue Dragons like Nowi and F!Corrin.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

New chapter and banner aren't out yet, unfortunately.

Ugh, I want more accessories already, please give them out as event rewards, IS!

Also, Opossum Opossum
CD-1 is a great base effect and he got Magical Bond as a special refinement.

Ivander

Smash Legend
New chapter and banner aren't out yet, unfortunately.

Ugh, I want more accessories already, please give them out as event rewards, IS!

Also, Opossum Opossum

CD-1 is a great base effect and he got Magical Bond as a special refinement.
That Killer effect is good and so is that Magic Bond effect. But however, Linde also got an awesome effect.

-At start of turn, grants ATK+6 to adjacent Magic and Staff Allies for 1 turn. Forge Effect: If unit is within 2 spaces of magic or Staff ally, grants ATK/SPD+5 during Combat.
Linde's new Aura effect is the opposite of Dark Aura. It grants damage to Magic and Staff Allies. That is amazing and allows Linde to support both physical with Dark Aura and Magical with regular Aura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom