• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Linus' artwork is up.

Oh no he's hot!
>Linus is now hotter than Lloyd
We live in the bad timeline

Now where's Canas!?
OH **** HE'S HERE
Have you ever seen a man so beautiful you started crying?

Me, trying to find a use for all these Red Tomes Good Boys: "Why do you do this to me, IS?"
That Killer effect is good and so is that Magic Bond effect. But however, Linde also got an awesome effect.

-At start of turn, grants ATK+6 to adjacent Magic and Staff Allies for 1 turn. Forge Effect: If unit is within 2 spaces of magic or Staff ally, grants ATK/SPD+5 during Combat.
Linde's new Aura effect is the opposite of Dark Aura. It grants damage to Magic and Staff Allies. That is amazing and allows Linde to support both physical with Dark Aura and Magical with regular Aura.
Linde got a free +12 to Infantry Bladetomes, that's what

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Well Ovechkin finally got his Stanly Cup!

Good for him!

And not bad for Vegas making the finals being their first year!

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Linus' artwork is up.

Oh no he's hot!
RIP Lloyd, your brother stole your good looks.

I'll probably promote him depending on his weapon type, I need another good infantry axe unit for quests and it would be fun to use him with the other Four Fangs.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
lmao Tap Battle got reset but you don't get the rewards if you complete the stages again.

Ivander

Smash Legend
RIP Lloyd, your brother stole your good looks.

I'll probably promote him depending on his weapon type, I need another good infantry axe unit for quests and it would be fun to use him with the other Four Fangs.
He's an Axe user.
Looking at his weapon, he may be using Basilikos like Raven.

D

Deleted member

****, I forgot Linus is likely Axe Infantry, I kinda need one and hopefully he's speedy, only have a somewhat built BIke, armors can't carry me all the time.
I'm gonna have a hard time finding an use for Canas, he seems to have Raorowl for a Tome and I already have a Ploy Boy with high Res, anti-Bow Lyon and Nuker Celica.
He's an Axe user.

Looking at his weapon, he may be using Basilikos like Raven.
>Basiliskos
HEY GUESS WHAT I'M USING THIS SOTHE FOR.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh neat, Fog of Bog has attack/def bond 3 as its upgrade if next to sword or dragon ally

D

Deleted member

I'm getting kinda tired of all these specific Bond refines. It was fine when it was still just Sanaki and Lloyd but now they don't feel special anymore and just a filler effect that's only gonna be useful if you build a team around them.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
New FEH update today; time to find more stuff to delete on the phone to liberate more bloody internal memory :V

Im keeping there just in case; I may sound like a ****, but I don't think he changed at all.
Let's just see, if he haven't changed, then I just put him back into the ignore list.

'still want to give him a second chance tho.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'm getting kinda tired of all these specific Bond refines. It was fine when it was still just Sanaki and Lloyd but now they don't feel special anymore and just a filler effect that's only gonna be useful if you build a team around them.
I actually don't mind it. For one, it helps encourages Mixed teams and Mixed teams are definitely effective in their own way, thanks to skills like the Tactics skills. Two, the Bond skills really help the characters while not outright breaking them, like Hector, Reinhardt and B!Lyn. Merric's new Forge doesn't make him S+tier, but it does make him very usable and allows him to compete with characters that are top tier.

Also, even then, I think Linde's Bond forge actually goes hand in hand with her new Effect. She gets a boost while being near Magic and Staff allies while in turn boosting them. It may be cheap to put a Bond skill on Merric and Tiki, even if it fits with Merric's friendship with Linde and his relationship with Marth's sister Elise and Tiki's fits with her friendship with Marth, Lucina and dragons in general.
That being said, the Bond effect also seems like their attempt at mitigating some characters' stats, as Merric really suffers from low ATK and thanks to the Bond effect, Merric can actually have some good ATK & SPD to compete with higher Tier characters.

D

Deleted member

I didn't realize Super Lucky's Tale is on PC and Game Pass being 1$ right now I get to play the full game at a nice price on my PC.

Hopefully this game is good as I been itching for a 3D platformer lately.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
New chapter and banner aren't out yet, unfortunately.

Ugh, I want more accessories already, please give them out as event rewards, IS!

Also, Opossum Opossum

CD-1 is a great base effect and he got Magical Bond as a special refinement.
I'm actually in love with his refine. Because not only does it follow my preferred "keep everyone close together" play style and will synergize well with future me's Celica, but it has really sweet future implications.

Because it also counts staff allies, Merric can be powered but by being by Elice whenever they release her. :')

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Also, I saw Coco for the first time tonight. Fantastic movie.

D

Deleted member

Also I have been talking to The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn in discord recently, and I have been on Twitter more.

I will probably be on this site a bit less than usual, but I am here to stay.

Also I am on team Eevee. :133:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Oliver GHB rerun confirmed thanks to the datamine. Neither Linus nor Canas have any new skills, if anyone had hopes for that.
Also, Joshua's Hat is not an accessory so I'm quitting this game.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Here's Breath of Fog

Tfw no Built in DC
And let's have a look at the primary refinement:

1528430159371.png

This is by far the superior option in a dragonball, and it is damn good everywhere else. If you trade out her usual standby Steady Breath for Distant Counter and ensure she's paired up, trading a Def-refined Lightning Breath+ for this monster gives her a net +1 Def and a whopping +10 Atk. On top of Renewal 3, anti-Dragon, and removing the nerf to her special cooldown.

Or you can ignore Distant Counter, realize all she was ever fighting against in that regard was archers and daggers anyway because any decent mage tears her apart, keep Steady Breath, and watch as she walls out anything unfortunate enough to strike at her Def and responds by ripping it a brand new asshole.

Best of both worlds would be Vengeful Fighter with DC as the A skill, but asking someone to fodder off a Winter Tharja or M!Grima is a lot for most.

But not I.

Tiki gonna go from afterthought to MVP. Catch you on the next legendary banner, mother****ers.

Have you ever seen a man so beautiful you started crying?
Yes, but I managed to turn away from the mirror.

Every part of this hurts my sou...well, where my soul would be.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If any of yall mother****ers are playing BBCTG and play ruby, expect me to turn right around from you in a lobby because I cant stand her especially if she teamed up with Mr"Marth melee reach" Gordeau

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom