• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Oh my god they added Kaze to the regular summoning pool as a 3-4 star unit! That's fantastic, he also has Attack Smoke and the killer dagger, he's extremely good fodder. Good to see where're getting some good free units with the 4 heroes quests, and we're getting more accessories!

And I summoned on the new banner
Very happy I got Nino, sadly she's -Speed, her worst bane lol. She's the first green flier on my team though, so I'll use her. And Eldigan is -Attack, I have 3 Eldigan's and 2 are -Attack. Go away, ugh.

Notifications say that the story reaches it's summit, I wonder what happens...

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, while I was gone I got Tharja for free essentially so I've been stockpiling my orbs ever since lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
So.....
We killed Surtr, but he had a Rite of his own that he used earlier. Like a Phoenix, he came back from the dead. So we had to retreat again. Fjorm is emotionally broken.
In the meantime, we get a look from Laegjern and Laevateinn. Basically, Laegjern says we were the closest to defeating him had it not been for the Rite of Flames. Laegjern then talks about Hrid. Hrid had battled against Muspell forces and he has escaped despite being wounded. We learn that Hrid attempted to kill Surtr before we arrived and managed to fight with Surtr quite a bit before he retreated. So Laegjern mentions the troubling thought of us meeting Hrid and having potential to fight Surtr again.

Basically, it's setting us up to meet Hrid, who was indeed going Ephraim on Surtr. Basically, while we have dealt with the Muspell Flame Barrier, we now have to deal with the Rite of Flames that's reviving him. And we need to find Hrid before Muspell does. But either way, nothing happened with Ylgr, other than Ylgr telling us how to get to the castle. And Fjorm is practically breaking down after her sister's sacrifice was in vain. Surtr is Surtr as usual, absolutely cracking down on Fjorm after he revived and we failed to kill him permanently. So we have to find Hrid and possibly try to help Fjorm get her resolve back.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So.....
We killed Surtr, but he had a Rite of his own that he used earlier. Like a Phoenix, he came back from the dead. So we had to retreat again. Fjorm is emotionally broken.
In the meantime, we get a look from Laegjern and Laevateinn. Basically, Laegjern says we were the closest to defeating him had it not been for the Rite of Flames. Laegjern then talks about Hrid. Hrid had battled against Muspell forces and he has escaped despite being wounded. We learn that Hrid attempted to kill Surtr before we arrived and managed to fight with Surtr quite a bit before he retreated. So Laegjern mentions the troubling thought of us meeting Hrid and having potential to fight Surtr again.

Basically, it's setting us up to meet Hrid, who was indeed going Ephraim on Surtr. Basically, while we have dealt with the Muspell Flame Barrier, we now have to deal with the Rite of Flames that's reviving him. And we need to find Hrid before Muspell does. But either way, nothing happened with Ylgr, other than Ylgr telling us how to get to the castle. And Fjorm is practically breaking down after her sister's sacrifice was in vain. Surtr is Surtr as usual, absolutely cracking down on Fjorm after he revived and we failed to kill him permanently. So we have to find Hrid and possibly try to help Fjorm get her resolve back.
About two chapters, Surtr and Loki said they were planning on using Veronica as some kind of sacrifice for some kind of ritual. Perhaps the Rite of Flames was what they were referring to back then? If so, I wonder how Veronica made it out alive.

Also, from what Laegjarn and Laevateinn were saying about Hrid, how he tried to kill Surtr on his own, and then managing to escape, IS is definitely hyping up Hrid to be a future Legendary Hero. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised he will be the very next Legendary Hero.

I only wonder what weapon will he wield. Will he be tome-user, a sword-user, or a bow-user?

D

Deleted member

I think you guys are the first I've ever seen someone investing in the Fire Emblem Heroes story. (not saying that's a bad thing)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Surtr ****ing dies just to revive immediately.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
About two chapters, Surtr and Loki said they were planning on using Veronica as some kind of sacrifice for some kind of ritual. Perhaps the Rite of Flames was what they were referring to back then? If so, I wonder how Veronica made it out alive.

Also, from what Laegjarn and Laevateinn were saying about Hrid, how he tried to kill Surtr on his own, and then managing to escape, IS is definitely hyping up Hrid to be a future Legendary Hero. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised he will be the very next Legendary Hero.

I only wonder what weapon will he wield. Will he be tome-user, a sword-user, or a bow-user?
The closest thing I can think of is that it could be a one-time thing that requires a sacrifice each time. It's possible had we attacked and killed him after the first time, we could've actually defeated him for good, but because we were so shocked from him coming back up the first time, we lost hope and retreated rather then continue and that in turn gives him the chance to use the Rite again. Using Fear to his biggest advantage in order to give himself time to prepare himself again.

Anyway, it's possible that Surtr has multiple victims for sacrifices. If you remember the first part, Surtr mentioned, "children". Considering that Surtr has Veronica and how Ylgr was going to be taken to the castle as well, there might be multiple victims being used. If there's anything that might happen, Surtr might try to use Veronica for the next Rite, but we save Veronica in time, forcing him to get another victim, possibly being either Laegjern or Laevateinn, which will set the other off.
I think you guys are the first I've ever seen someone investing in the Fire Emblem Heroes story. (not saying that's a bad thing)
I think we're just looking at the story as we see and just speculate what will happen next. I mean, FEH's story isn't so much different from say, Anime Episodes and wondering what will happen in the next story and just looking at what was done, what was missing, etc. And considering this board and all of us are are practically about speculation...

Edit: Wait, what? Kaze was added to the 3-4 star pool?
https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/8phurk/kaze_added_to_34_star_pool/

If that's true, than holy cow, Tempest Trial units like Tobin, Clive, Joshua, etc may get a chance to come back.

Last edited:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
its 3 am so heres a fun thing
tony hawk is the lynchpin of all media
in proskater 2 spiderman was playable
in proskater 3 the doom marine, darthmaul and wolverine are all playable
in proskater 4 jango fett, and eddie from iron maiden are playable
in undergorund gene simmons and iron man are playable
in underground 2 shrek is playable
in proskater 5 the teenage mutant ninja turtles and king grahm from kings quest are playable

using this knowledge we can link everything

see tmnt link to injustice(as they are in it) and the rabbids(who were in their platform fighter)
the rabbids link to rayman and mario

injustice links to mortal kombat via subzero and scorpion(and mkvsdc) this links to god of war via kratos, the predator, a xenomorph from aliens, jason vorhees, freddy kruger and leatherface.

kratos links to shovel knight, and soul calibur(as does darthmaul from earlier)

shovel knight links to the battle toads, azure striker gunvolt, shantae, galgun and blastermaster
soulcalibur links to spawn, the legend of zelda, tekken, and the witcher

the battle toads link to killer instinct and double dragon
gunvolt links to mighty number 9

killer instinct links to Halo and gears of war

Halo links to bomberman

Bomberman links to castlevania, zone of the enders, tokoemi memorial, princess tomato in the salad kingdom, ganbare goemon, gradius, rumble roses ratchet and clank and portal(and if the trailer is anything to go off of contra and metal gear solid)

doubling back both mario and zelda link to smash

while iron man links to marvel vs capcom

and kratos and heihachi from tekken link to playstation allstars battle royal

speaking of heihachi he links to the king of fighters

so now i want you to look at all of theos crossover games i jsut listed and realzie they are all linked with doom

and doom is linked with wolfenstine and quake

and thats not even going into wreck it ralph whos conencted to sonic

or the fact shrek is in multiple crosssover go kart games

and just think all of these connections are because of tony hawk

EDIT:
OH yeah tekken connects to naruto btw so have fun with that knowledge

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
New unit stats

Karla's ****ing fast
Poor Canas got screwed. With his stat spread, he has nothing over the other Red mages, who at worst have niches to fill (ex. Lyon being a Raven tome user). He basically destined to sit on the bench next to Raigh unless he gets a refine in the future.

Linus is Raven with more Atk and Def and less Spd and Res, which with the refine and Brazen Atk/Spd is great for him. As soon as he comes out I'm building him, I just need to pull another Shanna for Desperation and he's set.

Also, nice to see Kaze in the regular pool as I was worried he'd be another Tobin. Now I can give his brother Barb Shuriken+ without any regrets.

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
This is dragging for too long. When we killed Surtr I was honestly expecting him to turn into a dragon for the lolz, but he's just a phoenix that rises from the ashes.

Since the rite of flame was done, there are two possibilities. The first one is that they killed Veronica out of camera to make it, which would be stupid since she's rather popular and hasn't done anything in book 2 yet.

The second one... Ylgr is dead. We know the Ylgr with Askr is Loki, so she can definitely be dead. And I'm a really bad person for saying this, but I find kinda hilarious the scenario where Fjorm's whole family dies one way or another.

And I'm calling Hrid Ice Ephraim now, he's using his tactics and all that, trying to solo the game. Sword user probably, and he's also probably dying soon hahahaha.

For being the climax of book 2, color me disappointed. Just give me the enemy units as recruitable characters, I want Laegjarn and Laevataein.

Wait, what? Kaze was added to the 3-4 star pool?
https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/8phurk/kaze_added_to_34_star_pool/

If that's true, than holy cow, Tempest Trial units like Tobin, Clive, Joshua, etc may get a chance to come back.
Yep, but I wouldn't put my hopes up in that regard. Kaze isn't a TT unit, it was given during Golden Week and as a Grand Conquest reward, very different from the rest of the TT units. Even though Kaze is a weird one, at least is something, I really hope they add the TT units to the regular pool.

Ivander

Smash Legend
This is dragging for too long. When we killed Surtr I was honestly expecting him to turn into a dragon for the lolz, but he's just a phoenix that rises from the ashes.

Since the rite of flame was done, there are two possibilities. The first one is that they killed Veronica out of camera to make it, which would be stupid since she's rather popular and hasn't done anything in book 2 yet.

The second one... Ylgr is dead. We know the Ylgr with Askr is Loki, so she can definitely be dead. And I'm a really bad person for saying this, but I find kinda hilarious the scenario where Fjorm's whole family dies one way or another.

And I'm calling Hrid Ice Ephraim now, he's using his tactics and all that, trying to solo the game. Sword user probably, and he's also probably dying soon hahahaha.

For being the climax of book 2, color me disappointed. Just give me the enemy units as recruitable characters, I want Laegjarn and Laevataein.
Well, we did need to see what this Rite of Flames was. I'm also pretty positive that they didn't kill Veronica off-screen. For Ylgr, it's definitely possible, since there's no confirmation that the Ylgr we have is Ylgr or Loki and it would certainly be more motivation for Fjorm if we learn that Ylgr was used for the Rite of Flames before we fought him.

As for Surtr surviving more...I imagine that rather than trying to surprise us with his survival, I think they're trying to make us feel for Fjorm, especially after Surtr cracked down on her after his revival, in order to have us actually feel good for Fjorm for when we actually do kill him.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Man, Oda's been dropping bombs lately in One Piece. The past few chapters have been ****ing hype.

Between them, KHIII and Smash both being at E3 and releasing this year (assuming no delays) this is going to be the best year ever for **** I'm really into.

Oh and Spyro Reignited Trilogy.

D

Deleted member

Just saying things are hype is a spoiler now?
Like the manga chapter literally released in the past hour or so and you're showing there is a reason to be hyped so I'd say it is a spoiler to some degree. Like now I'm expecting something "hype" where before it would've caught me off guard.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Like the manga chapter literally released in the past hour or so and you're showing there is a reason to be hyped so I'd say it is a spoiler to some degree. Like now I'm expecting something "hype" where before it would've caught me off guard.
Sorry then.

I usually only take spoilers as being told what happens, not opinions, since people give them all the time. Seeing people say things from must see to the complete opposite end of the spectrum don't bother me at all but I guess I can see why others would be annoyed.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Got myself a nice mic for my Discord voice chattin' and the quality is quite nice. Will be putting this baby to good use during Nintendo's e3 with my posse.
I thought the mic was the joystick for a moment.

Like just a truly astonishingly large joystick.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
****! I lost my key card to get into my work when the store is closed, now I gotta wait for the assholes that are inside to take forever to let me in... :(

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Manages to get the 20 Orbs from the new chapter and its challenges
>Goes to the Bridal Blessings Banner
>Pulls 2 Matthews and a Raigh

Pain
Pain+
Pain+

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
But this is where the cool ****posting kids hang out.
It's not ****posting until Space Stranger shows up :troll:

Welp, I ended up witnessing something uncomfortable at work with a physical confrontation to where I had to report it. Not sure how it happened but I ended up seeing a couple of shoveling and a few "**** you" towards one another. As much as I hate to see both of them being suspended for Monday, they chose to put their hands on one another and it bit them in the ass.

Be an adult and just remove yourself from the situations. Thank god it didn't get violent because I could've gotten involved to break up the fight and then possibly suspended over that. Not worth it

D

Deleted member

I thought the mic was the joystick for a moment.

Like just a truly astonishingly large joystick.

Same here. I wondered what was that huge joystick over there, and then I scroll down to see it's a microphone.

EDIT: Noticed my Twitter signature no longer shows up as intended. ****.

Last edited by a moderator:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Right, let's big the long ****post of the day. :p

Their ship mostly consist of them fawning over me :troll:
Sure, if that's what you call getting beaten to a bloody pulp. :v

Lily, there's no shipyard.

After what happened with the last ship -

View attachment 147253

- I legally can't be within, like, two miles of any shipyard.
Come on red. That's something that only happened in my shipyard. Your ship only caught fire, cause you let Katt on board. :v

This sounds alot like Toaru Majutsu no Index, as the main character of that show is in the class of the lowest Level and his power is literally cancelling out other powers(although eventually there's more to it). The only difference is that rather than everybody, it's mostly girls who tend to be ******** to him due to "Fukou da".
Well, Touma actually has a canon explanation for his bad luck, and why so many girls like him. His power negates luck, and all mythical stuff to do with love, like the red string of fate. Though for me, Touma works better as the guy who's just passing by and what's to help cause its the right thing to do, so I ignore all the pointless harem stuff in Index, cause it is pointless overall.

touch him and you die
Katt's yandere side has activated. :v

Try me.

I already claimed him. He belongs to me.

After I'm done with him, I'll go to red. Then praline.

Then I haven't decided after that. Maybe Zeb or Coricus.
Do I need to send alight another shipyard, cause I will do it. I will burn your port down until even the ash is burnt to the ground.

Well, we know what to do now.

@Ura You did the NintenZone rap. Now make us a song based on E3 leaks using All Star's lyrics :V
But all Ura did was change the leaks of the Pokerap. :v

Oh yeah my Nintenzone Rap™ is a legendary hit that everyone can check out on Page 1135. :)

And a song based on All Star I could do but this time this forum needs to pay may to do it. My work don't come free. :upsidedown:
But you did the NintenZone rap for free. :v

I never hid myself to begin with haha. Still gonna lurk though. :p

Nah, I just don't have much to say here. I used to be here quite a lot up til Social Thread ... 3.0? I was a part of the original leak group that spawned NintenSocial initially. Now everybody's new and different and I'm old and different and so I lurk.
Well, original members of the leak group are still here, like me, Swamp, Opo, Irene, currently going by Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth .

Hold up! It’s time to take the fridge!

Hop Ha, Hoo Hoo Ha

He’s bigger, stronger, invincible too!

He’s the funkiest memenber of the dk crew!

He can surf super high, above that leak filled sky!

Hoo Ha, Hoo Ha

FUNKY KONG!

He’s got a new mode and he’s bold!

Wiping out leaks and all the geeks!

Hoo Ha,

FUNKY KONG!
Now you made me want a DK64 sequel, with Funky as one of the playable characters.

I pay more attention to the SMA5H official thread anyways, the one where the leaks and stuff happens now. :laugh:
I thought leaks were only allowed in here though, explain Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth

I never wanted to play a NSMB game again until I saw this. Wow the graphics look official and there's cool themes here like Autumn and Halloween. Sick.

I honestly thought this was official for a moment.

w/b, Shiny.

I'm also hoping for more leaks soon, besides text ones.
I see you want to exercise your leak busting skills. :v

Man, Oda's been dropping bombs lately in One Piece. The past few chapters have been ****ing hype.

Between them, KHIII and Smash both being at E3 and releasing this year (assuming no delays) this is going to be the best year ever for **** I'm really into.

Oh and Spyro Reignited Trilogy.
So, he's revealed more about the leads then? What exactly?

I don't mind the spoiler, just stick it in a spoiler tag, to stop those who don't want to read the spoiler.

You say that, and you don't have the courage to tag him. :v

I don't either, but I'm egging you on to do it. :v

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Come on red. That's something that only happened in my shipyard. Your ship only caught fire, cause you let Katt on board. :v
That picture actually predates me meeting Katt.

Turns out fantasy airships are plenty capable of self-destruction all on their own if your pilot's drunk enough.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
That picture actually predates me meeting Katt.

Turns out fantasy airships are plenty capable of self-destruction all on their own if your pilot's drunk enough.
You say that, but I'm sure Katt was on board somehow.

The airship must have been how she arrived in this thread. :v

D

Deleted member

>Canas doesn't have Luna
>CANAS DOESN'T HAVE LUNA
>CANAS DOESN'T HAVE LUNA
Why even bother anymore?

>Kaze is on the summoning pool
Excuse me but what??? Please tell me this means they can add TT rewards to it in the future, even if just the 4*, I meed to +10 Joshua

Anyways, today in "I hate this ****ing game":
Julia was the FREE summon btw

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
As much as I think the twist of him being a goddamn phoenix could've and DID make for a huge upset... I think it was handled very poorly.

All we needed was either an explanation of what the Rite of Flames did before we saw it or simply, y'know, seeing the Rite be performed. Both would've been ideal, but the latter would've given us a bit of suspense as to what it does.

Instead, we got nothing. Nothing at all. And it makes the revival seem like a shameless and bull****ty way to just extend the plot for no good reason other than adding more units and making more money out of it.

Also, did Fjorm even cough once this chapter? She's probably fine now, which... no, why would they have put so much emphasis on it before if it'd be nothing in the end?

Goddammit, IS.

At least, we learned Hrid was a ****ing badass who gives no ****. I wonder if him surviving means he's got high defense in gameplay once he eventually releases because that's definitely gonna happen. Maybe he'll be our first Armored Legendary?

Seriously, seeing the insane amount of costumes and references SF5 makes to other Capcom series, they really have to make the Capcom VS All Stars. It just has to happen, I WANT IT CAPCOM GOD DAMMIT.
Is this where I step in and give you the reminder that it actually happened? :troll:

Don't need to. I found it lol
The key card or the asshole?

We got Shish. He's a good enough replacement. :troll:

The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn the first song I hear when I get into my work is Venus lol
You've got it?

Yeah baby, you've got it!

:V

Sure, if that's what you call getting beaten to a bloody pulp. :v
They already made the joke. Both of them. At the same time. -_-

But all Ura did was change the leaks of the Pokerap. :v
And that's exactly what I asked him to do if you'd take the time to read my ****.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh hey what
+Res/-Atk
No, that won't do
+Res/-HP
Now we're talking!

I'll build her with her default kit, no reason to switch out default Nino when she's already at +10, but I guess I'll be able to start a proper Flier team now. Oh, and I just realized Nino is the first Mage Flier to be added into the summoning pool
We got Shish. He's a good enough replacement. :troll:
Fool, I'm no one's replacement, I'm a full on upgrade

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Oh, and I just realized Nino is the first Mage Flier to be added into the summoning pool
Female Morgan would like to remind you that she exists.

Fool, I'm no one's replacement, I'm a full on upgrade
Upgrade or not, I don't see how it doesn't make you a Space Stranger replacement :V

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Nah, that one seated less than you'd think.

I know it looks like this multi-story beast but after the wheelhouse and all the fun stuff in the cargo hold it was kind of like a studio apartment with a big patio deck.

That flies.

Well, flew.

Anyways, today in "I hate this ****ing game":

Julia was the FREE summon btw
Dragon murder waifu and practice swordplay with me onii-chaaaaaan~

I see no problems here.

I just realized Nino is the first Mage Flier to be added into the summoning pool
1528456004263.png

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

naaaaah lily, that incident was like two years old or something

around that time i was pretty much doing sparse visits at fourm games and hanging out in the new discord server

i got here around march of this year via unikorn stalking/hunting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom