• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I'm sorry did you just diss my protégé?

Because the wages of dissing my protégé is at minimum a kick in the testicular region.

Like if being a eunuch is actually your endgame I'm not gonna be the one to stop you here, I just want you to understand what it is you're buying before you click complete transaction with the nutcracker special in your cart.

I already have both of them thougj(well, had, in Eirika's case, Infoddered her off to Celica)
Then now you have merges.

Or more fodder.

Either-or.

Ivander

Smash Legend
*when you come back to find that your post that talks about the latest FEH Chapter was liked by Warchamp*

*looks throughout the 5 pages before the post*
*no other posts liked by Warchamp*

What have I unleashed? :emptysheep:

D

Deleted member

Oh holy **** this is cool
Character customization is piece per piece and the school uniforms are a thing.
Story Mode confirmed and it seems to start in the Hosu Arc for some reason. Kinda disappointed but I guess it's because Battle For All already """""covered""""(emphasis on those quotations) the Entrance Exams up to the Sports Festival.
Additionally, this basically soft-confirms Gran Torino but it also significantly lowers the chances of the USJ Nomu. Won't make much of a difference for me but I'm gonna be disappointed at no All Might vs Nomu.
And finally, Villain Mode, a story mode from the villain's perspective. Currently, we only have 4 villains(5 with AfO) so I'm kinda expecting us to see at least two other LoV members confirmed to round up them(my bets would be on Twice and Compress)

God I'm so hyped for this game

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
They already made the joke. Both of them. At the same time. -_-
I know, I just want you to be a fine paste, not a bloody pulp. :v

Nah, that one seated less than you'd think.

I know it looks like this multi-story beast but after the wheelhouse and all the fun stuff in the cargo hold it was kind of like a studio apartment with a big patio deck.

That flies.

Well, flew.
You say that, but you sure she wasn't in the cargo hold? :v

That's assuming it never deactivates :V
It probably just has a settings for how intense her yan gets. You just have the problem of always putting it to ten. :v

naaaaah lily, that incident was like two years old or something

around that time i was pretty much doing sparse visits at fourm games and hanging out in the new discord server

i got here around march of this year via unikorn stalking/hunting
What discord server? :v

It may have been 2 years old, but the fire has the markings of your fire.

Unless Uni framed you well in advance. :v

Nah. She arrived riding on a unikorn's back :p
red, take this one, if you please. :v

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Shishoe is how it got to this.

Normally even I wouldn't be in for it -

lol dude i'll always be in the mood for rough passionate guy on guy -3-

and the bonus of a never ending screaming orphan for background music would be icing on this weird delight of a mess

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

and the bonus of a never ending screaming orphan for background music would be icing on this weird delight of a mess
Katt, there are somethings, that make me worry about you. :v

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Katt, there are somethings, that make me worry about you. :v
preeeeetty much :V

just ask uni

i remember the one time it became a server wide thing on the ship of him and konnie that got kinda serious on the mature side

my brain is ****ed up -3-

It probably just has a settings for how intense her yan gets. You just have the problem of always putting it to ten. :v
nope its pretty much always on

bombeggedan, the bob-ombs squad of fourm games unoffical discord server, its really more or less a hang out place a lot of us just goof around in :V

pretty much your imagination, i never even met red till march

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Oh.

Well I guess that's reasonable enou-
Hold the **** up.

Starlight_Lily

preeeeetty much :V

just ask uni

i remember the one time it became a server wide thing on the ship of him and konnie that got kinda serious on the mature side

my brain is ****ed up -3-
wait, people ship Uni and Konnie? When did that happen? :v

nope its pretty much always on
I did say it was always on though Katt, you just have settings for how intense it gets. And the setting for Uni is always up to 10 at least. :v

bombeggedan, the bob-ombs squad of fourm games unoffical discord server, its really more or less a hang out place a lot of us just goof around in :V

pretty much your imagination, i never even met red till march
Okay.

Well, way to ruin my plan of Uni getting thrown in jail, my making it look like he was the one who actually set red's airship on fire. :v

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
No, that's just where it...that's the phrase, that's where it sto...

...eh. Never mind it.

mmmmmmmmmmkaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy -3-
discord shenanigans
pretty much all jokes and stuff
I did say it was always on though Katt, you just have settings for how intense it gets. And the setting for Uni is always up to 10 at least. :v
eh maybe :V guess it depends on the bloodlust and stuff

it flares every now and then, don't think its always set for 10 with uni, its pretty much all over the place at any point in time

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So here is an interesting point of discussion, maybe something that could possibly be seen at E3. This has been talked about before when it was announced, but we can talk about it in more detail now since they're out.

Those NIVIDIA Shield versions of Nintendo Wii games have started releasing in China. These are only intended for the Chinese market so it's unlikely NVIDIA Shield users outside of China will get access to these.

However, of note is the fact that the NVIDIA Shield uses NVIDIA's Tegra X1 chip to power it's graphics - the very same chip that's used to power the Nintendo Switch's graphics. Additionally, these ports are confirmed to not actually be ports, but instead, are emulated games running at a 1920x1080 native resolution. Additionally, the UI for the games has been reworked with HD assets and of course to add Chinese text to the games and to account for the NVIDIA Shield's control scheme (for example, you used to have to shake Wii Remote to spin in Super Mario Galaxy. Now you just press the X button, and the tutorial prompts have been changed to reflect this).

So obviously the question is - could we see Nintendo move this project to the Switch in order to bring GameCube (the Shield version of Twilight Princess is based on the Gamecube version) and Wii games to the Switch, at native 1080p? I mean, I think they'd be moronic not to. The Switch has the same graphics processor as the Shield. The games are all emulated, so clearly they've had a Gamecube/Wii emulator similar to Dolphin built for this, which means less work has to be done to port each individual game. While the ports on the Shield have slight performance issues, this is currently being thought to be due to the fact that the Shield uses an Android OS which does sometimes have performance problems with 3D games, while the Switch is actually using a custom OS built by NVIDIA, so it likely won't cause such problems. Additionally, the splash screens for these games credit NVIDIA Lightspeed Studios. They're known for porting PC games to the Shield, so it's likely they're actually the studio developing these Nintendo ports. So Nintendo has a studio contracted to do the work for them. And while the Shield versions of the Wii games are limited to using the right-stick for IR pointer functionality (like the Star Cursor in Super Mario Galaxy), the Switch's right Joy-con has an IR sensor so you could probably more accurately emulate the IR sensor functionality (and the Switch's touch screen could be used in handheld mode).

Nintendo did say that they were getting rid of Virtual Console to explore more avenues for bringing old games to the Switch. I think having NVIDIA Lightspeed Studios bring these ports to the Switch would be a great alternative for the GC and Wii games, if not an objectively superior one. I'm sure Nintendo's teams could also be trained in this emulator, allowing them to port their own backlogs independently if needed (for example, if Monolith Soft were trained in it, they could bring a 1080p version of Xenoblade Chronicles to the Switch themselves with relatively little effort and manpower).

This would be an amazing announcement for E3 IMO, but even if we don't see it there, I sincerely hope Nintendo capitalises on this. They're looking at a goldmine.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That boi got fodderized by Midoriya, but he had a pretty good quirk, so what else was AFO supposed to do with it? Not give it to a nomu/turn him into one? :p
Dude's locked up, how would he have had his Quirk stolen?
I think we wrongly assumed how Nomus are made, what if All For One wasn't just taking and passing the Quirks onto them? We knew they were bio-engineered but what if that Doctor found a way to implant multiple Quirks onto someone's body, either by basing himself on the mechanic behind AfO's Quirk or with something else?
This would also explain why High-End looks like Kurogiri, he's been implanted with the Warp Gate Quirk and the "rumors all around the country" bit seems to imy he's been teleporting from place to place.

AfO couldn't possibly have made High-End because:
A) He's locked up, even assuming Muscular got his Quirk taken away offscreen, High-End would need to have been created BEFORE his arrest. However...
B) Muscular was also arrested, and he had his Quirk intact last time we saw him.

The only possible explanation is that the creation of Nomus is tied to the Doctor and has no direct involvement from AfO. Additionally, he has likely found a way to "copy" Quirks to give them to Nomus, because we know Msucular has his Quirk and I doubt they'd depower Kurogiri offscreen.
This would also explain why the Nomus have such powerful Quirks. Why would AfO waste Shock Absorption and Regeneration on the USJ Nomu? The latter of which he had been looking for years, these are Quirks that would just be benefitial to him or to Shigaraki.
But that's the thing, he wasn't wasting them.

Also, if the theory that the Doctor is Deku's doctor from Episode 1/Ch1, then this would explain how he's able to scout out for useful Quirks so discreetly, he wouldn't take those children's Quirks, just make a copy of them.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Spent 200 orbs on the banner

Pity rate broken by Lucina and then Ares.

:/

At least I can do that crazy AoE build with Ares.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’m happy we are getting a free barst. Normally I would fodder him for reposition but I need that brave axe atm

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
<catches up on the 15 or so pages that I missed>

Well, I certainly missed a lot. How is everyone today? :o
I'm tired, but otherwise, I'm fine.

Still trying to contain all the hype inside me until E3 happen too, which isn't easy when E3 is so close.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
*when you come back to find that your post that talks about the latest FEH Chapter was liked by Warchamp*

*looks throughout the 5 pages before the post*
*no other posts liked by Warchamp*

What have I unleashed? :emptysheep:
Flames, perhaps.

In the past. :V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom