• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Oh I'm not defending that he got attacked at all, that was childish and all of those people should be shamed. However, I did find the quote.

Like this part is really unnecessary to include in a professional review. You are there to review the game not other reviews.
Oh I didn't mean to imply that at all! Sorry if I came across as such!

I get "I wish I could enjoy it as much as others" but yeah I see where you're coming from.
Also send help Ashley's Song is stuck in my head

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I got around to watching Adventure Time's Stakes mini-series for the first time last night.

It was actually pretty good. I forgot how much I loved that show.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
God this site change is so strange, having a hard time adapting to it. What about you guys?
I like the more colored layout, but the lack of contrasts makes it look like a wall of text.
Also mobile is clunky as hell; I can't find the save draft button, the icons menu causes everything to get stuck for a moment and of course: slowdowns.

I know the technical stuff will eventually get fixed, but definitely is going to take me a while to get used to this design.

Chrono.

I'm already used to it ever since they changed the background for Onyx back to grey.

D

Deleted member

Someone help me I'm back on my bull**** again, I'm watching Black Clover so if I die you will all know why

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Genealogy and Thracia 776 confirm that all the other female soldiers fighting alongside Sigurd at the Battle of Belhalla made it out. Ayra's absence is taken as telling. And FEH quotes for their part are at least semi-canon; at minimum, they can reflect canon feelings and accurately relay past events, as much as they're able. So we can assume that her desire to fight alongside Sigurd to the very bitter end would have been carried out.

Between these I believe Ayra's quotes can be taken as confirmation that she would have died at Belhalla if not summoned to Askr first.

You saved her ***, basically.
But red, doesn't that mean

your basically sending her to her doom, if you send her home.

Also, the reason she was Belhalla, was her cause of her loyalty to Sigurd

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Don't forget to thank me. I almost resorted to begging Warchamp7 Warchamp7 to have Onyx again because I hate the orange color on Dark.
I must be in the minority here because I love the orange/black combo

Jeez the loading time today's been dip****. Guess

Not sure if anyone here watches Walking Dead but...

MAJOR (I mean MAJOR) SPOILERS BELOW

It's been reported that Andrew Lincoln and Lauren Cohan, who play Rick Grimes and Maggie Green/Rhee on the show are leaving this season.

And they're still alive in the comic along with Carl who died last season

I don't see Walking Dead lasting longer than 12 seasons but I'll be surprised. Even more annoyed they're making Normal Reedus, who plays Daryl, the new lead now and gave him an additional 20 million just to stay on the show. Should Melissa McBride leave, that's when I'm officially done with the show

D

Deleted member

I thought it was only a meme what the hell Asta literally finishes every sentence he says by screaming. I'm not joking, it's like Johnny Test's whip cracks, it's 99% of the whole thing and I'm only 5 minutes in on Episode 3

Starlight_Lily

I thought it was only a meme what the hell Asta literally finishes every sentence he says by screaming. I'm not joking, it's like Johnny Test's whip cracks, it's 99% of the whole thing and I'm only 5 minutes in on Episode 3
Yes, that is actually one of the reasons people didn't jump onto Black Clover's anime.

Belief me its more tolerable in the manga, cause you don't have the voice actor screaming in your hear.

Also, I think it the director made the mistake, of interpreting Asta as loud, by having his voice actor shout constantly, instead of just speaking loudly.

D

Deleted member

I like liveblogging this ****

Everybody Hates Chris except Asta is the protagonist, seriously, everyone but this generic-looking-wizard(no, seriously, long beard and pointy hat and everything) legit hates Asta.
Also, Discount Gandalf is already the best character in this show, if he's playable in that Black Clover game I'm getting it.

>Be Asta
>Get 5-leaf Grimoire
>It literally cancels out any magic
>"Lol Asta is useless and weak" -every character in this show, 2017

Holy **** this dude screams even when he's not talking

"Orphans like us, who are poor aren't allowed to dream"
Did David Cage write this?

Seriously, why does everyone doubt screaming kid, he has a hige ****ing sword that CANCELS MAGIC AKAK THE ONE AND ONLY METHOD OF COMBAT THE REST OF THE POPULATION KNOWS
And why do they need to be a **** about it? "Lol this disabled kid wants to play sports, only his perfectly healthy friend will be able to do ****"

Oh yeah, Asta just got punched in the wall by a magical fist of water for... some reason...
If you can't tell I started watching this from Ep3

This nun punched him when he was still a kid what the hell
...........i'm not on my feet though

i just regained partial use of my arms :V

yus
So, what did you think? Who's best girl? Favorite episode?

6 movies and a season, *******

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So folks.

Here's a question.

If someone you don't know and aren't attracted to you tries to put the moves on you.

Are you flattered or grossed out?

Assuming they are polite about it and take no as an answer.

D

Deleted member

I don't care how strong you are, no kid should be able to break a falling rock with a sword twice their size
So folks.

Here's a question.

If someone you don't know and aren't attracted to you tries to put the moves on you.

Offended because only I am allowed tp have this much ****taste

Serious answer:
Flattered

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So folks.

Here's a question.

Yes I was grossed out... mainly cause they were both kinda gross women. lol

Starlight_Lily

...........i'm not on my feet though

i just regained partial use of my arms :V
Well, that's more a figure of speech, for someone who's healing nicely.

But either way as long as your doing well.

And, you've made an excellent choice by watching Princess Principal.

So folks.

Here's a question.

I'd just be shocked, cause I kind of give of the aura to those in real that's basically, leave me alone, I'm just here to buy some stuff.

But I wouldn't be grossed out, just shocked.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
So folks.

Here's a question.

I am the picture of flattery. Then I sign to them and that often seals the rebuff.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
*waiting for gifs of the Halloween trailer tease for a new signature, dying a little inside, guessing he's going to have to wait for tomorrow when the full trailer comes*

*sighs*

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So folks.

Here's a question.

fattered because of my extreamly low self esteem

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
So folks.

Here's a question.

I mean being realistic? A bit of both. I think it's human nature, but if they're polite and understand no means no, I see no reason to not be nice and tell them while you appreciate the compliments and gesture it's just not going to happen and move on and try to become friends.

D

Deleted member

I saw this exposition last episode, why did I just see an abridged version of it now?
Oh yeah, last episode was effectivelly 90% nothing. They talked about taking the exam, made a trip montage of 5 minutes and it was over.

What's so special about magic when everyone can do it? Also, I still dom't get what these Grimoires do when I keep seeing people use magic without them.

Black Clover is really just aboit Gacha games with all this clover ****. "Oh he has a 4* leaf Grimoire!"

"The weaker your magical power, the more these guys flock to you."
OH GEEZ I WONDER WHAT THEY'RE SETTING UP FOR
COULD IT BE THAT THEY'LL ALL FLOCK TO ASTA AND EVERYONE WILL MAKE FUN OF HIM?

*Asta appears on screen*
Yeah, I don't think I have to tell you all how many birds are on him

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
So folks.

Here's a question.

easily falttered

cause then that means someone likes ya~ :DDD

and especious they take no as something :V
I like liveblogging this ****

Everybody Hates Chris except Asta is the protagonist, seriously, everyone but this generic-looking-wizard(no, seriously, long beard and pointy hat and everything) legit hates Asta.
Also, Discount Gandalf is already the best character in this show, if he's playable in that Black Clover game I'm getting it.

>Be Asta
>Get 5-leaf Grimoire
>It literally cancels out any magic
>"Lol Asta is useless and weak" -every character in this show, 2017

Holy **** this dude screams even when he's not talking

"Orphans like us, who are poor aren't allowed to dream"
Did David Cage write this?

Seriously, why does everyone doubt screaming kid, he has a hige ****ing sword that CANCELS MAGIC AKAK THE ONE AND ONLY METHOD OF COMBAT THE REST OF THE POPULATION KNOWS
And why do they need to be a **** about it? "Lol this disabled kid wants to play sports, only his perfectly healthy friend will be able to do ****"

Oh yeah, Asta just got punched in the wall by a magical fist of water for... some reason...
If you can't tell I started watching this from Ep3

This nun punched him when he was still a kid what the hell
horrible writing thats wat :V
So, what did you think? Who's best girl? Favorite episode?

6 movies and a season, *******
overall, i liked it a lot~ it is indeed very good despite only hearing about it like a week ago -3-

my friend monika (nicknamed kat) reccomended it to me cause her girlfriend loved the series, both of them not not typically anime fans, though both of them like Charlotte. i myself not really down behind the best girl crap :V though i do really llike both chise and dorthy
favorite episode...will need to get back after i put up my own mental synopsis and stuff
Well, that's more a figure of speech, for someone who's healing nicely.

But either way as long as your doing well.

And, you've made an excellent choice by watching Princess Principal.

okie okie -3-

and thank ya~

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Don't forget to thank me. I almost resorted to begging Warchamp7 Warchamp7 to have Onyx again because I hate the orange color on Dark.
Well then.
avi_presenting_smoothpeanutbutter.png

Thank ye as well.

But red, doesn't that mean

your basically sending her to her doom, if you send her home.

Also, the reason she was Belhalla, was her cause of her loyalty to Sigurd
I suppose it would, yes, but her thoughts on the matter are very clear:

"Before I came here, I fought alongside my comrades in a great battle. We were defeated. That's just how it is. And even if I could go back in time... I'd still fight. Yes, I'd fight to the bitter end. I have no doubt. What's really important is how you live your life. "

She'd hold no ill will towards the summoner or regret for her choice, I've no doubt of that. But it certainly makes me grateful I don't have to worry about wanting to send her home. Because that would just be some heartbreaking ****.

Thankfully I can't think of anyone else in the safe-to-send-home list (Seliph, Raigh, Est, Oboro, Gaius) that causes such a moral dilemma, and I tend to hoard anyone else, so my conscience is largely clean.

So folks.

Here's a question.

I can count the number of times this has occurred to me on one hand, but it's given me empirical evidence.

Flattered has been my reaction.

I am the picture of flattery. Then I sign to them and that often seals the rebuff.
I didn't know the bird counted as signing.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
So folks.

Here's a question.

I'd be more grossed out than flattered depends on the approach. If it was just verbal, I may end up finding it flattering because Im not a fan of physical contact in the first meet or a very strong flirting that sounds like get in the bedroom.

Then again I had a gay guy make a comment about my ass before at a pride event so I'm not complaining there lol

D

Deleted member

Ok, the little gag of Asta trying to not judge this guy by his looks got a chuckle out of me

And we have the obligatory pervert and a mime already. I dunno what box the latter checks of anime tropes but I'm sure there's one.

"I wish the captain would kill me too"
Mime mage is my favorite one now

WHY THE **** IS THIS GUY NAMED JACK THE RIPPER IT ISN'T DIEGETIC WHAT'S HIS ****ING EXCUSE

"All she does is sleep."
"Then how did she become captain?"
Honestly? Life goals

"William Vangeance"
Totally not a secret bad guy, nope, no way man

*Protagonist can't fly on a broom*
What a Little Witch ripoff

Starlight_Lily

I saw this exposition last episode, why did I just see an abridged version of it now?
Oh yeah, last episode was effectivelly 90% nothing. They talked about taking the exam, made a trip montage of 5 minutes and it was over.

What's so special about magic when everyone can do it? Also, I still dom't get what these Grimoires do when I keep seeing people use magic without them.

Black Clover is really just aboit Gacha games with all this clover ****. "Oh he has a 4* leaf Grimoire!"

"The weaker your magical power, the more these guys flock to you."
OH GEEZ I WONDER WHAT THEY'RE SETTING UP FOR
COULD IT BE THAT THEY'LL ALL FLOCK TO ASTA AND EVERYONE WILL MAKE FUN OF HIM?

*Asta appears on screen*
Yeah, I don't think I have to tell you all how many birds are on him
Those are all pretty standard Shounen tropes Shishoe. And most mangas aren't exactly subtle when it comes to portraying classism. :/

I suppose it would, yes, but her thoughts on the matter are very clear:

"Before I came here, I fought alongside my comrades in a great battle. We were defeated. That's just how it is. And even if I could go back in time... I'd still fight. Yes, I'd fight to the bitter end. I have no doubt. What's really important is how you live your life. "

She'd hold no ill will towards the summoner or regret for her choice, I've no doubt of that. But it certainly makes me grateful I don't have to worry about wanting to send her home. Because that would just be some heartbreaking ****.

Thankfully I can't think of anyone else in the safe-to-send-home list (Seliph, Raigh, Est, Oboro, Gaius) that causes such a moral dilemma, and I tend to hoard anyone else, so my conscience is largely clean.
Honestly I'd feel bad sending back any of the FE7 or First Gen FE4 units, cause half them end up dying in horrible ways.

D

Deleted member

Kinda disappointed they turned the one guy who was being cool to Asta in an asshole but oh well
Yuno looking proud at Asta is the kind of interaction I needed though

This pacing is reminding me of old shonens though, so much unnecessary recapping

At least their animation can be quite good when they want to and that's mostly the reason I'm watching this.
Those are all pretty standard Shounen tropes Shishoe. And most mangas aren't exactly subtle when it comes to portraying classism. :/

Honestly I'd feel bad sending back any of the FE7 or First Gen FE4 units, cause half them end up dying in horrible ways.
I just saw the two guys Asta and Yuno are fighting talk about how they're dirty peasents, it's less than subtle

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
That's definitely fair. Imagine booting Canas back out to be killed in a snowstorm off-screen.

I don't send a lot of units home myself though. It's why my barracks has ballooned to 1100 and I'm desperately trying to build more units up.

Starlight_Lily

Kinda disappointed they turned the one guy who was being cool to Asta in an ******* but oh well
Yuno looking proud at Asta is the kind of interaction I needed though

This pacing is reminding me of old shonens though, so much unnecessary recapping

At least their animation can be quite good when they want to and that's mostly the reason I'm watching this.

I just saw the two guys Asta and Yuno are fighting talk about how they're dirty peasents, it's less than subtle
Welcome to Shounen, Shishoe. Where subtle is either you being banged over the head with a rock, or having a brick of subtlety thrown at your head. :v

That's definitely fair. Imagine booting Canas back out to be killed in a snowstorm off-screen.

I don't send a lot of units home myself though. It's why my barracks has ballooned to 1100 and I'm desperately trying to build more units up.

I'd also feel bad sending Nino back. Only FE7 unit I wouldn't feel bad sending back is Karel and Barte.

D

Deleted member

Welcome to Shounen, Shishoe. Where subtle is either you being banged over the head with a rock, or having a brick of subtlety thrown at your head. :v

I'd also feel bad sending Nino back. Only FE7 unit I wouldn't feel bad sending back is Karel and Barte.
Naruto was more subtle than this during its early days, and that's saying something.

Also, my standard for shonens nowadays are MHA so I guess they're pretty high

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So folks.

Here's a question.

I have a lot of awkward social tendencies so I really wouldn't know what to say really. Would probably say no of course but it would come out as blunt and "as a matter of fact".

I guess I might be a bit cringed as well.

Starlight_Lily

Naruto was more subtle than this during its early days, and that's saying something.

Also, my standard for shonens nowadays are MHA so I guess they're pretty high
You need to lower your Shounen standard down then.

Manga like One Piece and My Hero Academia are the exception, not the rule.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I mean even if Nino didn't trip the living **** out of my M U S T P R O T E C C T H E P R E C I O U S C I N N A M O N R O L L tendencies and I somehow decided to send one of the many of them home to do their best, she doesn't make out for herself too terribly.

Yes, it's a life on the run from bounty hunters coming after ex-Fang, but considering both her skills and her bodyguard - whichever of the two options it is - I'm reasonably confident she's still alive wherever she's laying low.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You need to lower your Shounen standard down then.

Manga like One Piece and My Hero Academia are the exception, not the rule.
Why should I when I have MHA itself, HxH and Part 1 Naruto-Pain Arc Naruto?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So folks.

Here's a question.

If it was seemed I knew well and/or thought was a great person to be with just not someone I’m attracted to, I would probably be flattered. It all comes down to who it would be and how it’s done. I’m this situation though I would likely be flattered and grateful they understand and still want to remain in my company.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So folks.

Here's a question.

Mildly flattered then, considering you said they'd be polite. Being "grossed out" if someone was flirting with you in a polite manner seems childish. Just take the compliment and move on. Though I can understand if they were trashy or rude about it. If I was attracted to some chick that hit on me, I'd just try to play it cool as possible and give a compliment back.

I wouldn't want some chick to get all rude with me even if she was pretty.

If it was a guy, I'd just tell him I don't roll that way.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
https://mynintendonews.com/2018/06/...tle-more-about-super-smash-bros-invitational/

Nintendo's Bill Trinen tells us a pinch of details on Super Smash Bros.

When asked if it's a port or new game he simply said "Stayed tune" and then went on with this:
“The tournament is going to be designed to show quite a bit of the game in terms of modes, characters and items, but obviously we won’t show everything and we’re keeping a few surprises for later in the year,
Only five days

Starlight_Lily

I mean even if Nino didn't trip the living **** out of my M U S T P R O T E C C T H E P R E C I O U S C I N N A M O N R O L L tendencies and I somehow decided to send one of the many of them home to do their best, she doesn't make out for herself too terribly.

Yes, it's a life on the run from bounty hunters coming after ex-Fang, but considering both her skills and her bodyguard - whichever of the two options it is - I'm reasonably confident she's still alive wherever she's laying low.
Its just not Nino though, also Lucius. And others who get their lives ruined. Plus I wouldn't want to send Hector back.

Why should I when I have MHA itself, HxH and Part 1 Naruto-Pain Arc Naruto?
Cause you have set yourself up for nothing but disappointment after disappointment. :v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom