• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Today is the eve of the return of Shiny.
Speaking of that, I was going to talk about this...but then I just forgot lol.

Didn't say he come back on June 8 tho?
In any way, I'm going to remove him from my ignore list, just to see if he got better or not.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

In any way, I'm going to remove him from my ignore list, just to see if he got better or not.
Buddy what do you think the eve of means?

Ivander

Smash Legend

I think they just meant that it's just about time for Shiny to come back. Today is the 7th and after 11 hours it will be the 8th.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Buddy what do you think the eve of means?
I think me and CrusherMania don't know what it mean.

Through now, I can guess what it mean. So, even if it's not discord, oops, ignore this.:132:

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I can't believe I'm literally asking here, but how do I tag people? Been using the @ with adding names but nothing worked?

Through now, I can guess what it mean. So, even if it's not discord, oops, ignore this.:132:
Hey now I can't remember every single thing that happens in life or in this thread so give me a break

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

It basically means the day before. Like Christmas Eve or New Years Eve.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Well, it looks like Sophomore year is finally over for me.

It feels like this school year went by kind of fast, if I'm being honest. This was a bit of a hard year for me in terms of the classes that I took, though. I did end up having good grades throughout the year, but it did take quite a lot of work to do well.

Overall, I'm satisfied with how I've been doing in school (although not all of my grades are finalized yet) and hope that I can keep doing well next year. I don't think I'll have as many hard classes next year, so it's probably going to be less stressful.
----------------------------------------
Also, now that the current voting gauntlet has ended in FEH, I would like to thank ChikoLad ChikoLad and redfeatherraven redfeatherraven for thier Clair and Grima, repectively, as both did help me quite a bit during it (more so the former than the latter, but still).

I suppose I should give you my own friend code:
My lead unit should be Hector.
Best girl strikes again.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I can't believe I'm literally asking here, but how do I tag people? Been using the @ with adding names but nothing worked?

Hey now I can't remember every single thing that happens in life or in this thread so give me a break
You still do the @ and then put the name right after without a space between.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Don't worry, I wasn't calling you out, atleast not in a negatif way. I just found it funny we both didn't know what it meant.

Through, to come back on the main topic, I hope Shiny got better. Since he took Smashboard so seriously before, I wonder if him quitting the website for awhile made him better at socializing.

In any case, I hope nothing bad happen to the little guy.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Looks my calendar is open enough to enjoy E3 next week. Work will not get in the way of anything I'm watching (Microsoft's show, Ubisoft's show, Nintendo's show, and both Nintendo competitions), even with my dentist appointment Tuesday won't mess me up.

But Nintendo Treehouse won't be 100% for me (catching up might be needed for BINGO card reasons)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm glad I'm not the only one having posting issues.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Gen12_ShinyUpdate.png

I gave gen 2 sprites updated colors

And it still looks better than gen 3

This is my gen 1/2 team. When I combine them.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Also, now that the current voting gauntlet has ended in FEH, I would like to thank ChikoLad ChikoLad and redfeatherraven redfeatherraven for thier Clair and Grima, repectively, as both did help me quite a bit during it (more so the former than the latter, but still).
Honored to be of assistance.

Now I know Chiko's Clair is his pride and joy and competing with a baller-ass flier is a hard call anywhere. If I'm gonna be less useful to someone, I'm fine with it being him.

But I'm always looking for ways to improve the squad, so just to help me out here - what did you feel were Grima's big limitations in this setup?

Open question, if he popped in on anyone else's team.

Its been 3 years though. the Griefing process doesnt last for 3 years
or apprently up to 4 years from what I read
Depends on what server you play on, really.

smug_kamui_small.png

D

Deleted member

Can't wait for Nintendo's Super Smash Brothers game for the Nintendo Switch X featuring Mario from the Super Mario Brothers game series

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Natz~ Natz~ it works for me, are you sure you didn’t typo her name?
Possibly so that may explain why

Who knew that trying to do this SSB Championship stuff all the way from 2004 would take so much work when you're a kid and don't write down your stuff? lmao

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Anyone else see that really ugly stick figure game on the Switch eshop?

Also the ****ing softcore pron game?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Can't wait for Nintendo's Super Smash Brothers game for the Nintendo Switch X featuring Mario from the Super Mario Brothers game series
reminds me of this:

Also how funny is it that funky Kong is on there

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Anyone else see that really ugly stick figure game on the Switch eshop?

Also the ****ing softcore pron game?
I haven't seen the eshop recently but I think I know which games your talking about.

Nintendo have a trailer on their Youtube page for the stick figure game, and I saw a video of someone talking about the softcore pron game. Cheap, low risk low effort cash grab.

I don't really care but these low budget titles kind of cheapen the eshop. Especially when one gets it's trailer on Nintendo's very Youtube page.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man looking up terms for sexualities they all kinda sound dumb but I finally found out what I am. Abrosexual is what it’s called.

A gender fluid abrosexual... that is like the pinnacle of tumblr sounding. lol

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also this constant delay and almost crashing can mean only one thing!

Crash is coming to smash!

D

Deleted member

Man looking up terms for sexualities they all kinda sound dumb but I finally found out what I am. Abrosexual is what it’s called.

A gender fluid abrosexual... that is like the pinnacle of tumblr sounding. lol
What does it mean exactly though? To me it sounds like it's somehow related to bromances

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Also this constant delay and almost crashing can mean only one thing!

Crash is coming to smash!
Crash appears and the Crashboards is set up

Ridley appears and the Crashboards trap card is activated

BOOM WE GOT OURSELVES A GREAT E-3 FOLKS!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
What does it mean exactly though? To me it sounds like it's somehow related to bromances
lol yeah kinda. It basically means my sexuality changes all the time. Like one day I’m straight, then the next I’m asexual, then I’m gay, etc.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I'm moreso waiting for "Nintendo's Super Smash Brothers Series' Nintendo Switch X Entry with Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Yoshi, Bowser Jr, Rosalina & Luma, Wario, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Geno, Little Mac, Mr. Game And Watch, Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, Shiek, Toon Link, Samus, Zero Suit Samus, Pit, Palutena, Marth, Ike, Robin................"

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
More of like finding a gender attractive then switch around. I'm seeing stuff for example can be bisexual one day and then the next day, become asexual

:4greninja:'d

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Super Smash Bros. game for the Nintendo Switch system HD ReMIX 2.8.4 Final Chapter Prologue featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series & Knuckles with Banjo-Kazooie Deluxe in 3D Summer-Colored High School ★ Adolescent Record – A Summer At School On An Island Where I Contemplate How The First Day After I Transferred, I Ran Into A Childhood Friend And Was Forced To Join The Journalism Club Where While My Days As A Paparazzi Kid With Great Scoops Made Me Rather Popular Among The Girls, But Strangely My Camera Is Full Of Panty Shots, And Where My Candid Romance Is Going

D

Deleted member

My gender and sexual identity are both basically daily rng. lol
Gays go with sword and shield
Lesbians use two-handed swords
Bisexuals dual wield
Abrosexual is just straight up Kite's ability from HxH

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Huh, so about Adventure Tri

Its not just the leads of 02 that missing, its also all the kids from the World tour that were introduced as well. Man, the writers really are making the original 8 look like uncaring assholes.

Gays go with sword and shield
Lesbians use two-handed swords
Bisexuals dual wield
Abrosexual is just straight up Kite's ability from HxH
But Shishoe, what about Heterosexuals, or do they get nothing but their fists? :v

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Huh, so about Adventure Tri

Its not just the leads of 02 that missing, its also all the kids from the World tour that were introduced as well. Man, the writers really are making the original 8 look like uncaring ********.

But Shishoe, what about Heterosexuals, or do they get nothing but their fists?
They get knives and guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom