• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So I finally have a team for my NY!Takumi figured out in Fire Emblem Heroes, and I think it'll be my main team for now.

I've completed the team after finishing a build for another character I pulled recently.

Here's the full team for everyone to check out:

A run down on each of the team members:

NY!Takumi: One of the two main stars of this team. He functions as a strong glass cannon dagger user that can kill a majority of mages. If he does take a hit against a mage, Desperation kicks in and allows him to follow up kills on threatening archers like Brave Lyn.

Shiro: He's back, this time as the other star of the team! I knew a physical tank would pair well with NY!Takumi, and seeing how Shiro is one of my favorite FE characters, I decided to give him that designated role on the team. It's the same ol' Shiro form my previous Shiro team. He tanks on the enemy phase very well. He covers NY!Takumi's to physical units quite well because of it, and NY!Takumi covers Shiro's weakness to mages. I might switch Threaten Def with Def Tactics depending on how the team does in the coming battles.

Alm: This is the unit I was talking about when I said I finished "a build for a character I pulled recently." I pulled this Alm by chance about a short while ago. His IVs are +HP -Def. Because of that good boon, I decided to go with his healer build that suits him for that role (although I wish the bane was Res). Alm primarily functions as the team healer thanks to his high HP and Reciprocal Aid. The combination of Fury and Renewal allows him to hit hard while regaining some of the HP he lost. He also makes a good counter against physical green units that Shiro is weak to. Because my team consists entirely of infantry units, I decided to give Infantry Pulse to lower the cooldowns for both NY!Takumi and Shiro.

Performing Azura: The dancer of the team. Normally, her role is to support the other units by giving them an extra turn to attack and buff all their stats, but in the case she needs to attack a blue unit, she's equipped with Triangle Adept to bruise them quite hard. The combination of Drive Speed and Spur Speed helps speed up the other units.

This is the team I plan on using for now. The only thing it needs is for me to S-Support that NY!Takumi if I want.

Back when I was deciding who would be the physical tank for this team, another unit I thought I'd use for that role was Brave Ike. I wasn't sure who'd the other teammates if I went the route of the NY!Takumi and Brave Ike, but I figured out an alternate team if I ever decide to go this route: NY!Takumi, Brave Ike, Nowi, and Ryoma.

NY!Takumi and Brave Ike are the Yin and Yang that cover each other's weaknesses. Nowi serves as the main hard-hitting tanky blue unit on the team that covers Brave Ike's weakness to red units (as well as being an additional unit that can do a good job standing up to Brave Lyn), while the recent Ryoma I pulled would cover Nowi's weakness to green units. The thing is, Nowi and Ryoma are far from completion for this team to happen. I have a +Def -Spd Nowi ready as my main Nowi, but I need to pull another Brave Ike first so that I can give her Steady Breath, and then I'll use 20,000 feathers to turn her into a 5-star unit. As for Ryoma, I'm using the +Def -HP one I pulled recently, and he'll go for the tanky build; he just needs Wrath and he's all set (though I might go for the alternate Fury+Vantage build if necessary).

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I guess I would fit in to the Aromantic category more so than Asexual because i'm just not interested in having relationships I guess.

At least right now. Dunno if that will change in the future.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
D

Deleted member

Yeah, straights are to rigid to bend the rules. :v
Heh
Pretty sure praline is genderfluid so praline can have any weapon depending on the mood
You know what Kite's ability is? Doesn't seem like such so let me Explain The Joke for you:
His ability is called Crazy Slots. It is a clown figure that has a roulette in its mouth. The numbers of the roulette go from 1 to 9 with each number corresponding to a specific weapon. Once a number is selected, a weapon attached to the clown will appear. He cannot make it disappear until he uses it. He says the weapons are chosen randomly but according to Ging, when Kite gets really serious, he can use a mode called How could I die like this?.
Asexuals are into fisting, what?
They just fight with their bare fists, no need for weapons, just good ol' punching. Why do you guys always try to fetishize my posts?
Heh.

Eheheh.

Heheheheh.

Aha.

Ahaha.

Ahahahahahahahahah.
Goddamnit red you're not helping

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I honestly expect the name to be "Super Smash Bros for Switch"
I mean, that'd be the easy way out with the format already set up.

But at the same time it seems too obvious for the amount of dancing around it they've been doing?

I give it 50/50.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Pretty sure praline is genderfluid so praline can have any weapon depending on the mood
So I’m basically a god.

Heh

You know what Kite's ability is? Doesn't seem like such so let me Explain The Joke for you:

They just fight with their bare fists, no need for weapons, just good ol' punching. Why do you guys always try to fetishize my posts?

Sorry Shish I was jolted awake during my nap so everything is weird right now. lol

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So what about someone who is non-binary pansexual? Do I get my pick of all the available options? :p
Either that or you get Velvet's weapon from RWBY. :p

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
New FEH update today; time to find more stuff to delete on the phone to liberate more bloody internal memory :V

Speaking of that, I was going to talk about this...but then I just forgot lol.

Didn't say he come back on June 8 tho?
In any way, I'm going to remove him from my ignore list, just to see if he got better or not.
Im keeping there just in case; I may sound like a ****, but I don't think he changed at all.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I am very sorry your posts are so easy to twist.

You have my deepest apologies for how easily I can draw innuendo from your words.

So what about someone who is non-binary pansexual?
I mean.
avi_presenting_pan.png

I'd be sad if this wasn't the weapon of choice, really.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Non-binary pansexual means you'd basically be Dante.
Pandora alone has 666 forms.
Then you throw in all of his other Devil Arms and stuff like Rebellion, Yamato, Gilgamesh, Ifrit, Lucifer, Agn & Rudra, Ebony & Ivory and all the others.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
FEH experts, just wondering
Do you think Ayra died when Arvis and his rotten mages dropped a mixtape on Sigurd's army? :'v

I know her dialogue in Heroes, but still her fate is kinda ambigous.

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Ended up pulling these on my latest summoning session.
Turns out Tharja is +Atk -HP and Ninian is +HP -Def.

Pretty satisfied, as I really wanted to get Ninian. I'm probably going to train up Tharja since she's +Atk, and I might focus on building Ninian more after I get her to level 40.

Also, would it be better to keep Ninian with her standard weapon, or replace it with Blarblade? Her standard weapon seems better for a support role, which I'm likely going to use her for, but I'm still curious. Thanks in advance.
Honored to be of assistance.

Now I know Chiko's Clair is his pride and joy and competing with a baller-*** flier is a hard call anywhere. If I'm gonna be less useful to someone, I'm fine with it being him.

But I'm always looking for ways to improve the squad, so just to help me out here - what did you feel were Grima's big limitations in this setup?

Open question, if he popped in on anyone else's team.
The only things that I feel like I can really say is that Ward Dragons never had any effect during the VG, but you tend to use Dragons a lot, so I suppose that's not that helpful.
Ignis might also activate more often than Aether, but Aether was still useful.

me: "Man it's cool that the gorillaz have a new album so soon and evn gave u ssom enew songs, but the wait is going to be torture"
Gorillaz: "Lol"
:186:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I imagine if you don’t have a custom title your title changes to pranked when you’re pranked.
That would explain this for some odd reason lmao

Screen Shot 2018-06-07 at 4.13.50 PM.png

...and turns out someone pranked me LMAO

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't remember that part, I remember him being ok with people giving it 10's and stuff and that people hacked his website due to his low, low score of 7/10, which also happened when he made a review of No Man's Sky. And almost happened again after someone spread a fake Odyssey review claiming to be from him
Oh I'm not defending that he got attacked at all, that was childish and all of those people should be shamed. However, I did find the quote.

Truly, I wish I could say I understood what all the critics were raving about in their onslaught of 10/10 reviews, but I don’t.
Like this part is really unnecessary to include in a professional review. You are there to review the game not other reviews.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Do you think Ayra died when Arvis and his rotten mages dropped a mixtape on Sigurd's army? :'v

All the stuff from the Creators notes of FE4

Indicate, that she didn't survive, am I afraid.

D

Deleted member

God this site change is so strange, having a hard time adapting to it. What about you guys?

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
God this site change is so strange, having a hard time adapting to it. What about you guys?
Yes, actually. A good number of people's posts are getting double posted.

Basically Warchamp's update seems to have just been to set the server on fire.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Genealogy and Thracia 776 confirm that all the other female soldiers fighting alongside Sigurd at the Battle of Belhalla made it out. Ayra's absence is taken as telling. And FEH quotes for their part are at least semi-canon; at minimum, they can reflect canon feelings and accurately relay past events, as much as they're able. So we can assume that her desire to fight alongside Sigurd to the very bitter end would have been carried out.

Between these I believe Ayra's quotes can be taken as confirmation that she would have died at Belhalla if not summoned to Askr first.

You saved her ass, basically.

The only things that I feel like I can really say is that Ward Dragons never had any effect during the VG, but you tend to use Dragons a lot, so I suppose that's not that helpful.
Ignis might also activate more often than Aether, but Aether was still useful.
Admittedly his setup is very dragon-centric. As long as I plan keeping him as my shared unit, I may as well pass him some more general-purpose skills to bring out for the occasion; after all, Ward Dragons didn't help me in the gauntlet an awful lot either.

And the special's a fair point too. Aether's long touted as the gold standard in draconic survivability and has certainly proved its worth a lot, but in shorter skirmishes like this there's just not enough blows traded to really make it worthwhile. Ignis might've been a better call here. Might even want to experiment with Bonfire and Glimmer more.

TL;DR need to have a look over how he operates in shorter fights when not part of dragon squad. Can do, will do, and thank ye for the heads up.

I'm quick to adapt.

Other than the bursts of color to either side of me I've got a decent handle on things.

me: "Man it's cool that the gorillaz have a new album so soon and evn gave u ssom enew songs, but the wait is going to be torture"
Gorillaz: "Lol"
:186:
Liked it, but admittedly was more fond of Lake Zurich and (especially) Humility.

Ain't enough to derail the hype train though. Still looking forward to more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom