• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEpLxGla5R0&list=PL3JEY32H5yVEoS_P6EJXLqRQf8SD_fIKc

Setting up my hype train playlist for E3 a bit further. Anyone wanna skim/watch through, make sure there's nothing too low quality/offensive and suggest major absences? 20 videos seems like a good time to ask for a bit of a beta test.

Some/many videos have NSFW content, a warning on that. The first one is totally clean, though, as I said the last time I posted this weeks ago.

D

Deleted member

Its just not Nino though, also Lucius. And others who get their lives ruined. Plus I wouldn't want to send Hector back.

Cause you have set yourself up for nothing but disappointment after disappointment. :v
It's not like there are many noteworthy battle shonens out there so no point in me getting disappointed with, like, one show.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Its just not Nino though, also Lucius. And others who get their lives ruined. Plus I wouldn't want to send Hector back.
Hector, much like Ayra, knew what he was in for the moment he grabbed Armads and wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

I'm guessing with Lucius you're going with the "Lucius died defending Raigh and Lugh's orphanage" deal? We're not so sure he did - and unlike Ayra we don't really have enough evidence either way - but yeah, I could see that being a point of concern. Even if we don't know he will die, he still might.

I guess I’m the only sleazeball when it comes to Swamp’s question. lol
I'm well-versed in sleazeball responses.

That wasn't a sleazeball response. It was just honest.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
It's not like there are many noteworthy battle shonens out there so no point in me getting disappointed with, like, one show.
Well, okay. Your only really missing out on good animated battles anyway. So not really missing anything deep storywise.

Hector, much like Ayra, knew what he was in for the moment he grabbed Armads and wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

I'm guessing with Lucius you're going with the "Lucius died defending Raigh and Lugh's orphanage" deal? We're not so sure he did - and unlike Ayra we don't really have enough evidence either way - but yeah, I could see that being a point of concern. Even if we don't know he will die, he still might.
Well, sadly nothing indicates that he survived either. So I'd have a hard time sending him away.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I managed to Level NewYorkAzura to 40 before the maintenance. Clutch.
Thank you Sothe for the Life & Death 3

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So folks.

Here's a question.

If someone you don't know and aren't attracted to you tries to put the moves on you.

Are you flattered or grossed out?

Assuming they are polite about it and take no as an answer.
Doesn't matter how polite they are or that they'll take no as an answer.

It'd still be really weird and unsettling for me that a complete stranger, of all people, would be the one trying to do that.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I successfully figured out how to import geometry with collision into Sonic Generations.

I used Mount Wario from Mario Kart 8 for my test. It's not properly scaled to Sonic but I've fixed that since this recording.

Still has some kinks to work out before I can even consider turning Mount Wario into a Sonic Generations level (i.e. placing interactive objects like springs and platforming sections and enemies), as the collision is kind of rough and buggy, but at least getting geometry in (albeit rough in this case) is pretty quick and easy now.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I guess I’m the only sleazeball when it comes to Swamp’s question. lol
really wouldn't call it being a sleazeball, rather most of us would rather be nice to know someone likes us and are attracted regardless lol

and even then, it wasn't even that bad or whatever response :V it was just honesty from your own personal experience
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEpLxGla5R0&list=PL3JEY32H5yVEoS_P6EJXLqRQf8SD_fIKc

Setting up my hype train playlist for E3 a bit further. Anyone wanna skim/watch through, make sure there's nothing too low quality/offensive and suggest major absences? 20 videos seems like a good time to ask for a bit of a beta test.

Some/many videos have NSFW content, a warning on that. The first one is totally clean, though, as I said the last time I posted this weeks ago.
lol, just skim through so

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Mmmmm.

Flight Safety?

You did it before?

I want to hear.
Oddly not a video I like as much as I should. Think Flight Safety hits my uncanny valley or something. Smooth animations mixed with janky facial expressions mix bad in my head or something.

Out of Smash SFMs I think the one made during the Rayman fake leak around DLC time is my favorite, but a hype train crashing is kind of counterintuitive to the intent of this collection, LOL.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I need my daily dose of E3 hype.

Where can I find it?
Guess they're keeping it more tight now.

I kinda want to start doing rap again...
I gotcha fam. Lemme beatbox

Well this is a story of all about how
My life got flipped turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute to sit right there
I'll tell you how I became a prince in a town called Bel-Air

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
really wouldn't call it being a sleazeball, rather most of us would rather be nice to know someone likes us and are attracted regardless lol

and even then, it wasn't even that bad or whatever response :V it was just honesty from your own personal experience

lol, just skim through so
Well my personal experience was they were gross, and weirded me out lol

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I will.

But for now I’ll tell you my rap stage name. “Rhyme Minister”
approval-gif-19.gif

I dig it.

I successfully figured out how to import geometry with collision into Sonic Generations.

I used Mount Wario from Mario Kart 8 for my test. It's not properly scaled to Sonic but I've fixed that since this recording.

Still has some kinks to work out before I can even consider turning Mount Wario into a Sonic Generations level (i.e. placing interactive objects like springs and platforming sections and enemies), as the collision is kind of rough and buggy, but at least getting geometry in (albeit rough in this case) is pretty quick and easy now.

I'm not able to watch the whole thing right now but I dig what I see. And hear. Sky Sanctuary was a nice touch.

Do you have any leads on the invisible wall at 0:23?

Oddly not a video I like as much as I should. Think Flight Safety hits my uncanny valley or something. Smooth animations mixed with janky facial expressions mix bad in my head or something.

Out of Smash SFMs I think the one made during the Rayman fake leak around DLC time is my favorite, but a hype train crashing is kind of counterintuitive to the intent of this collection, LOL.
Weeeeeeeell crap. Gif'd that one for nothing, I guess. :cheep::halfsheep::emptysheep:

Understand where you're coming from though. The expressions seem mostly fine, but there's something I find odd about the way their mouths move when they talk. Think that got overexaggerated in the animation in a way that clashes with the rest of the model. Don't suppose that's what you're seeing too?

Otherwise there's Sakurai restarting the hype train and The Smash Hype Train Returns, could probably make a case for Wombo Combo, but otherwise I'm short on ideas. I'll tag you if anything else comes to mind.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom