• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well, don't wanna be the omen of a disaster, but some talk with Shiny revealed one thing to me.

Aside from getting some new friends, which could be really helpful for him, he... didn't really get any help.

Worst case scenario? Despite two weeks of hiatus, he wouldn't have changed at all.

Best case scenario? Those friends are good friends and they've made him feel a lot better about himself.

Conversation seems to steer closer to the former for me, but that's probably because I try to be purposely pessimistic when it comes to expectations.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I remeber at college A dude liked me so much that he gave me a doller.
That's gotta be the best dollar you ever got

Did you
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

You got some good taste, man.
Hence why the 80's and 90's had some of the best shows. I'd kill to see a Geoffrey vs Niles roasting competition to see who is the better roaster

50 bucks on Geoffrey because he gives zero ****s

Well, don't wanna be the omen of a disaster, but some talk with Shiny revealed one thing to me.

Aside from getting some new friends, which could be really helpful for him, he... didn't really get any help.

Worst case scenario? Despite two weeks of hiatus, he wouldn't have changed at all.

Best case scenario? Those friends are good friends and they've made him feel a lot better about himself.

Conversation seems to steer closer to the former for me, but that's probably because I try to be purposely pessimistic when it comes to expectations.
Not surprised with the lack of getting help. I'm not putting my expectations high and chances are, Shiny can come back and be the same person he was before he left.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I think worst case is he is worse than when he left.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
View attachment 147248

I dig it.

I'm not able to watch the whole thing right now but I dig what I see. And hear. Sky Sanctuary was a nice touch.

Do you have any leads on the invisible wall at 0:23?

Weeeeeeeell crap. Gif'd that one for nothing, I guess. :cheep::halfsheep::emptysheep:

Understand where you're coming from though. The expressions seem mostly fine, but there's something I find odd about the way their mouths move when they talk. Think that got overexaggerated in the animation in a way that clashes with the rest of the model. Don't suppose that's what you're seeing too?

Otherwise there's Sakurai restarting the hype train and The Smash Hype Train Returns, could probably make a case for Wombo Combo, but otherwise I'm short on ideas. I'll tag you if anything else comes to mind.
I think it's either a leftover of Sky Sanctuary's original collision, or it has to do with how certain objects in the geometry are related to each other, possibly with some being considered the same object.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Its official, red has added, pralineXNatz~ to his shipyard. :v
Lily, there's no shipyard.

After what happened with the last ship -

airship crash.png

- I legally can't be within, like, two miles of any shipyard.

Well I mean I’m kinda an idiot so you’ll have to be more forward on the joke, bro.
I assumed when you continued about how you were a sleazeball in response to the unwanted affection that you may have nevertheless given your admirers more peg-in-slot action than a Lego factory.

A point which is not to be taken seriously, of course.

Unless you did or something.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

View attachment 147253

I assumed when you continued about how you were a sleazeball in response to the unwanted affection that you may have nevertheless given your admirers more peg-in-slot action than a Lego factory.

God no I’d rather get castrated.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

View attachment 147253

....then why are you allowed spaceships?

or are those like unauthorized and home made?

i still don't get it

Ivander

Smash Legend
>Be Asta
>Get 5-leaf Grimoire
>It literally cancels out any magic
>"Lol Asta is useless and weak" -every character in this show, 2017
This sounds alot like Toaru Majutsu no Index, as the main character of that show is in the class of the lowest Level and his power is literally cancelling out other powers(although eventually there's more to it). The only difference is that rather than everybody, it's mostly girls who tend to be ******** to him due to "Fukou da".

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
....then why are you allowed spaceships?

or are those like unauthorized and home made?
Yes.

And also they're not kept in a shipyard.

i still don't get it
He joked that I stil ****ed the girl in question despite being grossed out.
This.

However after seeing the lengths they were willing to go to - or, one might suggest, the lack of lengths - the joke is no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom