• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
This is a good trailer.

This was such a cool ad. Being Spanish, having Nadal in a Nintendo ad is one of the greatest thing I've seen. He's one of the people I respect the most, and HE WAS PLAYING YOSHI! This made my day, good job Ninty.

And Rafa's face when Mario was doing the special shot was priceless hahaha
"What the hell did I sign up for..."

Chrono.

I just hit the ****ing jackpot.
>Super Saiyan 3 Bardock
>An INT Trunks dupe for my Sword of Hope Trunks
>INT Vegeta Blue who's still a really good unit
>69 stones remaining
>nice

Easily my best pull in some time.

Now to save all my stones for the Anniversary event.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
You know being told you have a job, only to be told 2 weeks later, its not for you and told not to comeback is a serious demotivator.

Seriously I am sick of businesses wasting my time, and expecting immediate results and have a new employee pick up everything right away, despite not being fully trained.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
You know being told you have a job, only to be told 2 weeks later, its not for you and told not to comeback is a serious demotivator.

Seriously I am sick of businesses wasting my time, and expecting immediate results and have a new employee pick up everything right away, despite not being fully trained.
Yeah the exact same thing happened to me working as a Produce Clerk. My manager expected me to be lifting heavy **** from the cooler and delivering the products to the shelves at like 50km/h and ultimately fired me because of that.

I honestly hate the job environment.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Is Paladins free to play?

I might make the jump and try it if it is.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The leaks don't stop.

Even for the most mundane stuff like this.
Man I was really shocked by that Ridley and K rool double reveal trailer for smash. What a wild day 1!

Wonks

Smash Journeyman
New/revised predictions:

-Mortal Kombat 11 announced for all platforms except Switch. Instead, Switch will get a retro-looking Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3: the Last Kombatants, as a playful jab at Ultra Street Fighter 2: The Final Challengers.
-Star Fox Racing is real, and Capt. Falcon is a guest racer.
-E3 trailer of Smash shows Takamaru, Ice Climbers, Inklings, Bomberman, and Crash Bandicoot.
-Trailer after the Smash tournament reveals Ryo Hazuki.
-Shenmue 1 & 2 HD for Switch in addition to Ryo for Smash. Sega announced the game two months ago for PC, PS4 & Xbox, but despite this, they still don't have a release date other than "2018" or have an ESRB rating. My guess is that to be fair, they announced it on these platforms first so people could pre-order if they want, but knowing the massive hype and potential sales that Nintendo will generate by having him in Smash.
-Staggered release of new Smash amiibo starting in Jan. 2019
-Staggered release of amiibo or amiibo cards for Lets Go Pokemon games.
-Team Sonic Racing has Nack/Fang, Bark, and Bean as a racing team (you'll recognize them from the desert level in Mania). No guest Nintendo characters.
-Altered Beast will have a re-imagining download game for its 30th anniversary. Also tv show or movie announced.
-Metroid Prime 4 will have a teaser, but will not be out until 2019. Will encompass traditional exploration with understanding Samus' profession as a focused bounty hunter.
-No Animal Crossing.
-No Pikmin 4 (Hey Pikmin was Pikmin 4 and Miyamoto was misinterpreted).
-Mach Rider by Bandai/Namco.
-EA announces the Sims for Switch. Mario themed stuff like a Mushroom Kingdom town is present.
-NBA Jam announced.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Well, it looks like Sophomore year is finally over for me.

It feels like this school year went by kind of fast, if I'm being honest. This was a bit of a hard year for me in terms of the classes that I took, though. I did end up having good grades throughout the year, but it did take quite a lot of work to do well.

Overall, I'm satisfied with how I've been doing in school (although not all of my grades are finalized yet) and hope that I can keep doing well next year. I don't think I'll have as many hard classes next year, so it's probably going to be less stressful.
----------------------------------------
Also, now that the current voting gauntlet has ended in FEH, I would like to thank ChikoLad ChikoLad and redfeatherraven redfeatherraven for thier Clair and Grima, repectively, as both did help me quite a bit during it (more so the former than the latter, but still).

The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn What's your numerical ID so I can find you on the friend request tool?

redfeatherraven redfeatherraven And how do I change my icon from Anna to Roy?
I suppose I should give you my own friend code:
My lead unit should be Hector.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Literally if they reveal Bomberman is in Smash regardless what else they show this’ll be the best E3 ever.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Wait wtf.
Changing your name in Premium automatically changes your title to "Formerly <previous name>"

That's a little weird.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Wait wtf.
Changing your name in Premium automatically changes your title to "Formerly <previous name>"

That's a little weird.
So we need a user named 'Prince' to change their name to 'The Artist'

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
It's sad to think this new Super Smash Bros. will be the first one without the involvement of the late Satoru Iwata. His contributions to the series was just as important as Masahiro Sakurai's and he was definitely responsible for what Smash is today.
  • He's the reason the series is about Nintendo characters
  • He saved Melee from being delayed
  • He promised a Smash game would come to the Wii even if Sakurai said no
  • He kicked Reggie's ass to show us the power of Mii Fighters & amiibo :p
  • The fact Smash Wii U released in Japan on the same day as Iwata's birthday probably have meant something
I still miss him... :(

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom