• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I'm guessing you haven't seen your own signature in a while, then? :p
I mean I have them turned off most of the ti-

Oh. Ooooh.

Touché.

Those white chocolate impurities make it a poor bribe.
What're you calling impurities.

Aight.

Name your poison.

WaddleMatt

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 5950 1333 3717
Peanut Butter.... I hate Peanut Butter.

Not to put anyone off what could be their favourite food but it looks like the excrement of a sick dog.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Not to put anyone off what could be their favourite food but it looks like the excrement of a sick dog.
What else do you put on your jelly sandwiches then?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Daisy never interested me and people like him actually didn't change my mind about her. Wouldn't be upset if she got in but at the same time I wouldn't care either.

But I'm too busy rooting for another Mario character, even if I'm uncertain about his chances.
wa

Last edited:

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
When it comes to Daisy, I really don't care about her. Wouldn't hate it if Daisy made it in as a playable character, as long as she would be made unique and not a Peach clone, but I think she'd be a nice fit as a Peach alternate. Though I wouldn't care if she didn't make it into the game in any form other than a trophy either.

When it comes to Mario characters though, there's several characters I'd rather see before Daisy.

As for MemoryMan, I honestly can't take him seriously. Granted, a lot of the stuff he does is stupid and/or scummy, bit his actions make him seem like nothing more than a kid desperate to get his way.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
All this recent memoryman controversy surprised me. Didn't he say he was going to take a lengthy break from most online sites because he realized how obsessive he was getting over Daisy?

That recent controversy makes me think this break went by quickly.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
All this recent memoryman controversy surprised me. Didn't he say he was going to take a lengthy break from most online sites because he realized how obsessive he was getting over Daisy?

That recent controversy makes me think this break went by quickly.
He was literally back on his **** the day after he said that.
But meh, enough about that psycho

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
jelly sandwiches
Fun fact: Over here, "jelly" refers to what you Americans call "jello". So I always find it a bit funny whenever people talk about "jelly sandwiches". It's like, you guys put this stuff:

between two slices of bread and try to eat it? :p

Of course I know what it actually means, just let me have my fun

Last edited:

WaddleMatt

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 5950 1333 3717
Fun fact: Over here, "jelly" refers to what you Americans call "jello". So I always find it a bit funny whenever people talk about "jelly sandwiches". It's like, you guys put this stuff:

between two slices of bread and try to eat it? :p

Of course I know what it actually means, just let me have my fun
Yea that's what jelly is!

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
The term has inspired legitimate artwork and such of a literal Celtic Tiger.

View attachment 146701

The idea I was getting at was that Pokemon could probably make a tongue-in-cheek reference to it with an actual Celtic Tiger Pokemon. Maybe tie money or luck into its lore somehow.
I actually picked up this idea when you gave it to me. I made a three-stage line based on a tiger and the Irish economy. Two guys on Pokemon Showdown helped me.
Concepts/creatures/etc that haven't become a Pokemon yet. Still waiting on that Hockey Pokemon. Also, a Wolverine and a Japanese Spider Crab. For a myth creature? I'm surprised there has not been a Jackalope yet. Or a Kelpie/Hippocamp.
We kinda have the hockey Pokemon with Glalie being a hockey mask.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Jelly is also another word for Jam FYI.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Someone in the comment section of a pokemon video was calling someone an idiot because he thought the physical/ special split happened in gen 4. Which it did.

IDK what the hell he thought the physical/ special split was

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I had a customer say "Can I axe you a question"

I heard that on Futurama but that show is years old. Apparently people do say that

Also, even after trying to answer her question, I have no idea what she was trying to "axe"

Ivander

Smash Legend
I had a customer say "Can I axe you a question"

I heard that on Futurama but that show is years old. Apparently people do say that

Also, even after trying to answer her question, I have no idea what she was trying to "axe"
I'm pretty sure people will always prefer puns over "grammar" if given the option. And puns never die.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I don't think we'd have to, could probably do vocal only with some kind of visualization, like a broadcast of something like Fantasy Grounds (which also supports text only) or Tabletop Simulator (which I have but know little about) as the intermediary program.

But honestly the big thing, at least for me, is that I prefer you guys to perceive my voice however you'd like rather than how it is, because I'm reasonably sure it would almost inevitably be an improvement.
Well, I'd like to do that, but I want everyone to feel comfortable,we're all a bunch of Smash nerds, who's social skills probably aren't as high as they should be. So voice chat could be awkward.

We also gotz no turkey Pokémon
That's cause Pokemon is made by Game Freak, who're Japanese. And turkeys only hold significance to Americans and Canadians. Which means Uni will end up eating a turkey someday, no matter what. :v

And also a sentient bottle of maple syrup
Don't you mean a giant M. :troll:

Pokémon also needs a Pegasus, unicorn, manticore, harpy, gorgon and minotaur
All good choices. Let's add in some really dickish fae from British folktales. And a proper homage to Robin Hood and King Arthur, and were good. :v

oh, i had no clue it was actually something we were waiting on
Yeah we are, and he did mention it.

well we got 5 heads, enough brain power there to make something :V
Should be, and red's a smart cookie, so we should be good. :v

i'm aware

the meme also refrences the other gender as well V:
Oh, I didn't know that, can I have the image please. :v

your lost :V -NOM-
.......ISEETHEUNIVERSEAAAHAHAHAH~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Can you see all? Are you now the all seeing Natz~? :v

i sure as hell don't
Niether do I. >.>

same, really not a big fan of my voice and the misinterpretations it brings with how it sounds

katt likes text only
Okay, noted, will have to work with that then.

I honestly didn't think much of it until some dude who sounded like Barry White kept calling me honey and flirting while I was troubleshooting his cable TV.

Midway through the call I had to politely inform him I was a dude.

He got real quiet after that.

And that's why whatever y'all have in your heads is better.
Wait, there are people who actually sound like Barry White, besides Barry White? :v

...........dude i'll trade you anything in the world to have your feminine voice to exchange with my masculine voice

the latter along with how genes played out my body has given me literal problems my whole life

its why i agree with ya on the latter as well, whatever voice people pick on up in their heads is much better than the real one
Wait, I can make the voice in my head sound like something else? Welp guess that means my inner voice is now going to be voices of my favourite yuri ship. Cause if I can relate it to yuri, I will. :v

In other things I've learned today, Praline is hard to satisfy.

Point noted.
Okay red, there was clearly an innuendo there, why didn't you take it. :v

Big's story in Sonic Adventure 1 is the most boring, infuriating thing ever.
Well, at least it can go by quickly when you know what your doing.

Yep!

There was def a serious, collected effort by the gaming industry to make fishing catch on lol.
Hey, a pun.

I may be a big fan of Daisy but you know who is starting to make me not want her in.
Please don't let someone ruin a character you like. He almost made me hate Daisy to, but I refuse to go down that path.

Being a Daisy fan is hard these days.
Not really. Its just that the Smash fanbase in certain parts of the net, seem to think there is a secret cabal of Daisy fans who will suddenly come out of the wood work and attack them for not saying they 100% want Daisy in Smash.

And well considering Ridley speculation got toxic all around the net, and Daisy speculation didn't, just had a really toxic person constantly attacking everyone, which got him banned, I think its clear, fear of Daisy fans is way over hyped.

I mean seriously, since Daisy speculation never got as toxic or loud as Ridley speculation, I'm pretty sure it is safe to assume her fanbase attacking people is way overhyped, since it turned out to be the same moron every time, and usually in the same places, which are niche places already, its pretty clear, the Daisy fanbase is actually quite small.

Anyway moving on. I have come to one conclusion about modern day pop music in the UK from work, due to having to listen to the same station 3 days in a row.

It stings. It stings. It stings. It stings. It stings. It stings. It stings. It stings. It stings.

And to put it more elegantly. Its ****ing ****, and I want this damn music out of my head, somebody give some actual good music to override it with.

Make it a Gorillaz song, a rock ballad, a J-Pop track, an awesome Video-game piece of music or a character Image song from an anime.

Just something to get this lyrical dead genre and rubbish music out of my ****ing head.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I actually picked up this idea when you gave it to me. I made a three-stage line based on a tiger and the Irish economy. Two guys on Pokemon Showdown helped me.
Aw, I was gonna do it...one day.

Sounds like you really put work into it though. Good on you.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I love when the weather is super nice out, but I can't enjoy cuz I'm literally working all day.

Tomorrow's my day off... and I won't be surprised if its gonna rain or something.

That makes more sense but it is weird.
Honestly though...I only ever hear people call it jelly when its in a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich...otherwise they just call it Jam.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Jelly is also another word for Jam FYI.
Cept if your British, Jelly is what Americans call Jello over here. And Jam is jam, just don't let these words jam your style. :v

Am I doing this right?
You made Michaih S-Rank with Ike? Needs snarky commentary from Sothe, cause Michaih once made a joke about how Sothe was such a Ike fanboy he would one day have Ike's babies. :v

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Bought myself the Bayo games to treat myself on my B-day.

Better than the nothing I got from my family lol

Well haven’t you wondered why you’re the only one left?
I mean, I always assumed I just got them all killed...

And now, you're on Cyndane's to-kill list :V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom