• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So I know this will probably grind some gears due to the actual opinions, but Alax's editing and jokes are on point in this video, lol.

"Listen, the only thing that should have two pits, is your arms."

Screenshot_20180603-014849.png

I do agree with most of his points though.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
YES!!!!

>+Def/-Res
NO!

Thank god this thread has some semblance of sanity and realises Toga is trash
I like her as a villain but people go too far with calling her Best Girl
You say Toga is Trash Girl? Your KamiJirou *** may be redeemable yet it seems
Glad we have something we can all agree on when it comes to MHA :happysheep:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Can't believe I hadn't thought of buying Bayo before... probably because I was busy with school lol

Didn't try the game yet (waiting for first one to download since I wanna go chronological), but still, worth saying.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
did anyone else suddenly expericne crashing trying to load the past few minutes?
Yeah we are, and he did mention it.
well i don't really recall him ever sayiing it...and it is me :V

i don't have the best memory in the world
Should be, and red's a smart cookie, so we should be good. :v
yay~
Oh, I didn't know that, can I have the image please. :v
lots of images :V its a widely spread and edited joke

plus a lotta memes edit out parts to fit themselves at the point of humor
Can you see all? Are you now the all seeing Natz~? :v
i have no idea, i don't remember much of it and i think it lasted like a minute
Niether do I. >.>

Okay, noted, will have to work with that then.
thank ya :V

not that hard, posts and messenging sites can easily host tabletop without ever speaking a word

and thats not even going to third party sites that offer tools, just messages and imagination

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Playing Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed on PC because I forgot how amazing it was.

I unlocked the best character to ever appear in a cross-over game once again.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Oh yeah speaking of job interviews, I forgot to mention the status update on the "job" (notice quotations lol) I got like a week ago.

Apparently, some company wanted to hire me for a Data Entry/Customer Service job which I applied for online through a job board. It was a job were you worked at home or something using Word, Excel, and what have you.

So the HR manager asks me to do a video interview with them and I tell them I have no recording device to do that. After having to tell them multiple times (because they insisted on me getting one), they offered to hire me without an interview which I thought was sketchy AF but seeing as i'm having the worst luck in the world getting a job, I went with it anyways.

The company made me do some paperwork which was pretty paint by numbers stuff for job applications and I thought things were running smoothly and I was "hired" for the job. Then, they fire up an E-Mail saying they would ship me a whole bunch of **** for work related purposes like a laptop, a multi-purpose printer, a 4G wifi connector, and an IPhone 6 which I thought was very sketchy for a company to do. They even said I wouldn't pay for anything which only served to puzzle me even more. Once again, being the guy desperate for the job I wasn't prepared to back out.

After telling me the materials would ship to my location, I get an E-Mail from them saying that they ran out of inventory for laptops and would have to send me $1500 for the materials they said they would ship me through Bitcoin. That's when I had enough and told them I wouldn't do any shady dealings with Money Mart-esque **** and especially not anything to do with Bitcoin. All talks ended right there on the spot.

So yeah, my impression of the job was that they were trying to scam me through the job application or that they're seriously poorly managed.

Shady AF indeed...

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Oh yeah speaking of job interviews, I forgot to mention the status update on the "job" (notice quotations lol) I got like a week ago.

Apparently, some company wanted to hire me for a Data Entry/Customer Service job which I applied for online through a job board. It was a job were you worked at home or something using Word, Excel, and what have you.

So the HR manager asks me to do a video interview with them and I tell them I have no recording device to do that. After having to tell them multiple times (because they insisted on me getting one), they offered to hire me without an interview which I thought was sketchy AF but seeing as i'm having the worst luck in the world getting a job, I went with it anyways.

The company made me do some paperwork which was pretty paint by numbers stuff for job applications and I thought things were running smoothly and I was "hired" for the job. Then, they fire up an E-Mail saying they would ship me a whole bunch of **** for work related purposes like a laptop, a multi-purpose printer, a 4G wifi connector, and an IPhone 6 which I thought was very sketchy for a company to do. They even said I wouldn't pay for anything which only served to puzzle me even more. Once again, being the guy desperate for the job I wasn't prepared to back out.

After telling me the materials would ship to my location, I get an E-Mail from them saying that they ran out of inventory for laptops and would have to send me $1500 for the materials they said they would ship me through Bitcoin. That's when I had enough and told them I wouldn't do any shady dealings with Money Mart-esque **** and especially not anything to do with Bitcoin. All talks ended right there on the spot.

So yeah, my impression of the job was that they were trying to scam me through the job application or that they're seriously poorly managed.

Shady AF indeed...

well that was a thing to read lol

what the **** was that?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Shady AF indeed...
That’s totally a legitimate company.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
If you were that would affect me the least out of everyone here.
pretty sure that'll leave me the most affected person

cause then that would make zeb uni, and that mean i'll be shipped with zeb and all of the horrifying talks me and uni have will now have to be zeb and katt isn't prepaed to do that :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
pretty sure that'll leave me the most affected person

cause then that would make zeb uni, and that mean i'll be shipped with zeb and all of the horrifying talks me and uni have will now have to be zeb and katt isn't prepaed to do that :V
But it'd make for one heck of a typo-fueled ship :V

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Shady AF indeed...
Still better than when my last job had the assistant manager make me do litter picking way down the road (which was illegal) where there is no pathway and I nearly became roadkill because a huge lorry was driving way too close to the edge of the road.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

well that was a thing to read lol

what the **** was that?
Yep my thoughts exactly lol.
That’s totally a legitimate company.
Looked them up online and they appear to be legit. If they are then they're probably a scummy company. One that I want no part of lol.
Still better than when my last job had the assistant manager make me do litter picking way down the road (which was illegal) where there is no pathway and I nearly became roadkill because a huge lorry was driving way too close to the edge of the road.
That's also pretty scummy. Dunno why employers try to make people do those jobs.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
caue they can get away with it :V

one voice vs a whole company can't do much, espeically in terms of money and power
Yeah, evil corporations indeed! :evil:

Although in this case, it's more trying to get me in hot **** by doing some shady money dealings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom