• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Push has blocked memoryman3 on Twitter anyway so he probably won't be bothering Source Gaming for a while.

I really don't know why he's given the time of day.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Poor memoryman getting torn apart over on ResetEra for his reaction to the SourceGaming RTC of Daisy.

So ****ing humorous.

He got banned too.

LOL.
I just saw the meltdown myself.

I was gonna make a crack about him being talked about in hushed tones like here, but the convo had already moved to avoiding talking about him by the time I got there.

Boy just snapped.

One thing I will say is that he's not SINGLEHANDEDLY responsible for Daisy's downfall like someone said. Michealol on GameFAQs was creepily obsessive about it and got into a series of ridiculous controversies (I.E. taking a picture of himself in front of NoA headquarters tweeting that he was gonna threaten them to add Daisy to Smash, I think he rage-bought a whole ton of Rosalina Amiibos as his big controversial thing before he faded out of the limelight) that our guy is too young for.

But I think "obsessive Daisy fan" is some kind of title. Like, the current holder inherited it from Michealol and some day he'll pass the torch to some other crazy for Daisy and fade out of the public consciousness himself. Basically like those cartoon heroes that use inherited relics, but for weird Daisy antics.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I just saw the meltdown myself.

I was gonna make a crack about him being talked about in hushed tones like here, but the convo had already moved to avoiding talking about him by the time I got there.

Boy just snapped.

One thing I will say is that he's not SINGLEHANDEDLY responsible for Daisy's downfall like someone said. Michealol on GameFAQs was creepily obsessive about it and got into a series of ridiculous controversies (I.E. taking a picture of himself in front of NoA headquarters tweeting that he was gonna threaten them to add Daisy to Smash, I think he rage-bought a whole ton of Rosalina Amiibos as his big controversial thing before he faded out of the limelight) that our guy is too young for.

But I think "obsessive Daisy fan" is some kind of title. Like, the current holder inherited it from Michealol and some day he'll pass the torch to some other crazy for Daisy and fade out of the public consciousness himself. Basically like those cartoon heroes that use inherited relics, but for weird Daisy antics.
Wait, we have TWO people who hate bought Rosalina amiibo en masse?

Between that, the regular fans/amiibo collectors, and the JP Rosalina fanbase, she's gotta be one of the best selling amiibo at this point.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Wait, we have TWO people who hate bought Rosalina amiibo en masse?

Between that, the regular fans/amiibo collectors, and the JP Rosalina fanbase, she's gotta be one of the best selling amiibo at this point.
Well I was unsure. Was that not Michealol?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Well I was unsure. Was that not Michealol?
mariotehplumber was the guy who was infamous for doing it from my memory, and it had nothing to do with a Daisy obsession. He just really hated Nintendo females, Rosalina especially. Complained that they were all "hentai".

It wasn't a bluff either, he posted videos with hundreds of them in his house.

He's also the guy that bought digital copies of Sonic 1 en masse to boycott Sonic 4 because G R E E N E Y E S.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
mariotehplumber was the guy who was infamous for doing it from my memory, and it had nothing to do with a Daisy obsession. He just really hated Nintendo females, Rosalina especially. Complained that they were all "hentai".

It wasn't a bluff either, he posted videos with hundreds of them in his house.

He's also the guy that bought digital copies of Sonic 1 en masse to boycott Sonic 4 because G R E E N E Y E S.
Yeah, I think I blurred the two together because they were both acting nutsy in the same time frame LOL

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
He basically got upset that they rated her so low over other characters they'd done. Someone had the audacity to say she was too similar to Peach in front of him. And like the absolute mad man he is?

He proceeded to call people stupid as he rapid fire posted shadowed images of them together.

My favorite snap back was this (warning not for the faint of heart Daisy fan):

Lmao glad someone ripped him apart.

So much for the

“Guys I swear I changed I won’t obsess over daisy anymore” bull **** he put out a month ago.

What a pathetic person. I hate people who act like that. And to threaten people over a ******* re skin of peach is just wrong .

I hope karma’s a **** in real life and maybe he will finally learn

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I didn't know there'd come a day when two separate conversations would be taking place in NZ and I would be relieved to be in the one about yesteryear's fishing game obsession.

Strange times we're living in.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I didn't know there'd come a day when two separate conversations would be taking place in NZ and I would be relieved to be in the one about yesteryear's fishing game obsession.

It's time for a crossover episode.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

That's what you get for trying to distract those two respectable fishermen from the catch of the century for the last year or two.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
why is it so hard to just not talk about memoryman, not reply to him and pretend like he doesnt exist..

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
What do you mean yesteryear isn't there that FFXV fishing VR game?
Well, yes.

And Labo had a rod and game in the Variety Kit.

That's what you get for trying to distract those two respectable fishermen from the catch of the century for the last year or two.
...I don't follow.

What's the reference here?

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
why is it so hard to just not talk about memoryman, not reply to him and pretend like he doesnt exist..
Because?

I've found in life even the people who say they don't love drama. Actually do love it. It's human nature. We're captivated by it. Some are stronger to stay out of it, but more often than note even those people will indulge in some drama every now and then.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Because?

I've found in life even the people who say they don't love drama. Actually do love it. It's human nature. We're captivated by it. Some are stronger to stay out of it, but more often than note even those people will indulge in some drama every now and then.
this drama is old and **** though

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Ugh....please don't remind me of memoryman.....

Even offsite he manages to create discussion here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom