• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Bonsoir.

Mfw my residency's wifi is finally fully operational and that I don't have to rely on my cellphone to go to Internet anymore:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Pokemon hasn't run out of ides until I get my gosh darn fire ant Pokemon.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Pokemon needs an inanimate object Pokemon that is literally just a giant fork floating around.

Stabbing at people like it's a piece of meat on a dinner plate.

Alakazam just stares in awe clutching his spoons tightly to his chest everytime it does battle with one.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Pokemone needs an inanimate object Pokemon that is literally just a giant fork floating around.

Stabbing at people like it's a piece of meat on a dinner plate.

Alakazam just stares in awe clutching his spoons tightly to his chest everytime it does battle with one.
And it evolves into a spork :V

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Also I want my dolphin Pokemon and my okapi Pokemon.

D

Deleted member

I'm also 26 and a half today.

And do you know what would be cool presents?

That the people I'm following on Smashboards follow me back.

I'm a simple man.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Yes we are, but I'm not sure he has his computer back
oh, i had no clue it was actually something we were waiting on
Yeah, we'll have to figure something out.
well we got 5 heads, enough brain power there to make something :V
I know, I was referencing the meme. :v
i'm aware

the meme also refrences the other gender as well V:
Good.

And I left the cupcakes for you to enjoy,. :v
your lost :V -NOM-
.......ISEETHEUNIVERSEAAAHAHAHAH~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Yep, Capt Falcon is still waiting to race again, sadly. :(
indeed :c
Also, I think we might need to show our faces on a Twitch Stream involving D&D, so that'd cause problems, since we probably don't want our faces shown, to everyone on here. >.>
i sure as hell don't
Best. Cake. Ever.

I take it back. This one’s the best :V
tbh i'm not even mad lol
I don't think we'd have to, could probably do vocal only with some kind of visualization, like a broadcast of something like Fantasy Grounds (which also supports text only) or Tabletop Simulator (which I have but know little about) as the intermediary program.

But honestly the big thing, at least for me, is that I prefer you guys to perceive my voice however you'd like rather than how it is, because I'm reasonably sure it would almost inevitably be an improvement.
same, really not a big fan of my voice and the misinterpretations it brings with how it sounds

katt likes text only
View attachment 146687

Nah brah. The show will go on.
pretty much lol

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
same, really not a big fan of my voice and the misinterpretations it brings with how it sounds
I honestly didn't think much of it until some dude who sounded like Barry White kept calling me honey and flirting while I was troubleshooting his cable TV.

Midway through the call I had to politely inform him I was a dude.

He got real quiet after that.

And that's why whatever y'all have in your heads is better.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
This is an interesting, but crazy week.

From friend being briefly homeless to me falling into depression for a few days to another friend leaving Twitter because of his own jealousy and feeling that he doesn't get enough love.

Can only imagine how next weeks will go.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

From friend being briefly homeless to me falling into depression for a few days to another friend leaving Twitter because of his own jealousy and feeling that he doesn't get enough love.

Better, I hope.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
my legs are so weak, I walked a whole mile to the store in 88° weather and if it wasnt for my neighbor who was also a former cop offering me a ride home, I would of been passed out on the ground before I could get home

But heeey, a whole mile, Im pretty proud of myself

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
10 more days until the big reveal.

Waiting be all like...

Get it? Because the wait for the Cell Games was also 10 days lol.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I honestly didn't think much of it until some dude who sounded like Barry White kept calling me honey and flirting while I was troubleshooting his cable TV.

Midway through the call I had to politely inform him I was a dude.

He got real quiet after that.

And that's why whatever y'all have in your heads is better.
...........dude i'll trade you anything in the world to have your feminine voice to exchange with my masculine voice

the latter along with how genes played out my body has given me literal problems my whole life

its why i agree with ya on the latter as well, whatever voice people pick on up in their heads is much better than the real one

WaddleMatt

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 5950 1333 3717
...........dude i'll trade you anything in the world to have your feminine voice to exchange with my masculine voice

the latter along with how genes played out my body has given me literal problems my whole life

its why i agree with ya on the latter as well, whatever voice people pick on up in their heads is much better than the real one
The worst feeling on Earth is listening to your own voice and feeling like it doesn't sound like 'you'. To me I sound differently to how I actually sound.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

ya i've been fallowing ya aussie, its been a crazy ride over there for ya .-.

just keep yaself steady and sturdy till the good parts come, bad always does just gotta endure them
The worst feeling on Earth is listening to your own voice and feeling like it doesn't sound like 'you'. To me I sound differently to how I actually sound.
especially when its been bugging ya for your whole life

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Funny...

My voice got more high pitched as time went on. I mean not really high pitched per se but when I was a teen I had a really deep voice that got lighter as the years went by lol.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
10 more days until the big reveal.

Waiting be all like...

Get it? Because the wait for the Cell Games was also 10 days lol.
I got it. Take your like, my dude.

my legs are so weak, I walked a whole mile to the store in 88° weather and if it wasnt for my neighbor who was also a former cop offering me a ride home, I would of been passed out on the ground before I could get home

But heeey, a whole mile, Im pretty proud of myself
Well, as long as you are alright.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Eeeeeeeeh.

Guess I wouldn't ditch it, honestly. For all it is, it's still me, y'know?

Plus it gets a fair bit better when I speak from my mask. And...well, never had the urge to test before now, but preliminaries suggest it gets better singing from there too.

...hmm.

Your voice gets a bit of a shortcut to your earbones, vis-a-vis all the solid-ish bits in between. Net result is that you hear more of your lower register, like someone turned up the base a bit.

That's why recordings don't sound the same as what you hear yourself as; for all intents, there's pieces missing.

You don't scare me. I eat unicorns for breakfast!
You ain't facing the plaintiff, brah.

avi_fighting_flex.gif

You're facing the Right Reverend of Flex, counsel to Mr. Stoopid.

Praline... once again, oh my. Now you want to eat Stoopid? Throwing him around isn't enough to satisfy you at this point?
In other things I've learned today, Praline is hard to satisfy.

Point noted.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Poor memoryman getting torn apart over on ResetEra for his reaction to the SourceGaming RTC of Daisy.

So ****ing humorous.

He got banned too.

LOL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom