• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I remember my 21st birthday.

That was like 100 years ago though.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
So far, Waluigi seems to be the best player for me in Mario Tennis. Making it to the semi finals was my best so far

Happy 21st to Uni! I remember my 21st being at work to where I joked about drinking. My boss didn't take the joke too well though lmao

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I remember my 21st being at work to where I joked about drinking. My boss didn't take the joke too well though lmao
Funny story about workplaces and drinking.

My workplace has a designated beer fridge. Mostly it's kept locked and/or not stocked, but every now and again when management has something to celebrate they pop it open in the middle of a workday. With us still on the clock. And on the phones. With clients.

I mean we ain't exactly doing our best frat house impression but the concept always amused me. Personally never partake, but that's less professionalism and more the distaste for beer.

maple syrup
Nanaimo bars
Stop making me hungry dammit.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Funny story about workplaces and drinking.

My workplace has a designated beer fridge. Mostly it's kept locked and/or not stocked, but every now and again when management has something to celebrate they pop it open in the middle of a workday. With us still on the clock. And on the phones. With clients.

I mean we ain't exactly doing our best frat house impression but the concept always amused me. Personally never partake, but that's less professionalism and more the distaste for beer.

Stop making me hungry dammit.
Bacon lovers man!

Lmao nice way to have a celebration in the middle of work

Last edited:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
*Googles*

:confused:
The term has inspired legitimate artwork and such of a literal Celtic Tiger.

celtic_tiger_by_aikya-d5wip68.jpg

The idea I was getting at was that Pokemon could probably make a tongue-in-cheek reference to it with an actual Celtic Tiger Pokemon. Maybe tie money or luck into its lore somehow.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Yay! The last two Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U amiibo cards I needed arrived in the mail today! :4bayonetta2: :4cloud2:

They're not the exact same design format as the 60 pack I ordered from my first seller, but doing it this way was FAR more cheaper than buying all 62 from the second seller.

Now my collection is complete! :awesome:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
in other news this weeks episode of my hero academy has a psot credits scene....next week is gonna be fun! and not just ebcuase of e3

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
While have all Smash amiibo cards, there's *technically* one more: The gold Mega Man one found with the 3DS version of the Mega Man Legacy Collection. It's identical to the Smash one in every way (even has the Smash logo on the base) except gold.

Buuuuuuuuut
since it was never promoted in Smash stuff and it functions exactly like the Smash one, I'll pass on it.

And those Smash 3DS/Wii U amiibo cards better work on Smash Switch or I'll be a bit sad.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Just give rapidash a fire fairy evolution based on a Pegasus. Then give it levitate, instant redemption
The worst part is that Rapidash got a massive boon in USUM and STILL no one talks about it.

It got access to High Horsepower, which finally gives it something against Rock types that isn't Solar Beam (considering its Attack stat is better).

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Concepts/creatures/etc that haven't become a Pokemon yet. Still waiting on that Hockey Pokemon. Also, a Wolverine and a Japanese Spider Crab. For a myth creature? I'm surprised there has not been a Jackalope yet. Or a Kelpie/Hippocamp.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Here's that hour of 4K60 footage I recorded of Breath of the Wild in CEMU. Basically just touring key locations in the game. Also includes performance monitoring via MSI Afterburner.

One interesting point to note is that there is a bug in CEMU right now that causes a VRAM leak. What this means is that when you load up a new texture, CEMU doesn't know how to correctly discard data for those textures, so the data is kept within your VRAM until you close CEMU. Basically this means that your VRAM usage will gradually increase over the course of play. This means that in a big game like BotW, you will eventually experience bad frame drops that shouldn't be there because your VRAM is clogged up. You can see this really start to take effect towards the end of this video, where I was exploring Hyrule Castle and hitting FPS lows in the 20s.

Provided your VRAM is large and you aren't pushing the game as far as running at 4K60, you won't really run into this issue (it would probably take at least 6 hours or so). But it effects me after about an hour of BotW play. Rebooting CEMU is fairly quick, especially after the update they launched yesterday, but I still hope they fix this soon.

I don't know if it's related but I notice that my RAM usage starts off quite high in the 11GB range, and gradually decreases the more I play. I might ask around about that, seems kind of odd.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Don't think there's a platypus 'Mon either.
You can make the argument for Psyduck due to the lack of feathers and presence of claws. It doesn't have a beaver tail, but it's closer to a platypus than a duck.

And then Golduck goes full-on kappa.

D

Deleted member

This is like bumping into a crime scene
It's especially funny because anyone who reads the manga can figure out what the hell was going on in here
in other news this weeks episode of my hero academy has a psot credits scene....next week is gonna be fun! and not just ebcuase of e3
They really upped the whole thing: All For One is just so much creepier than he was in the manga, the color and the music add so much weight to his appearence, they managed to convey how much of a threat the guy actually is and it's just

Screenshot_20180602-131636.png

Not to diminish the manga because it is great but the anime managed to make this so much better.

I also really loved Shigaraki's flashback, maybe people will finally start to understand his motivations. AfO showing compassion to him is just hitting on my weakspots of showing villains that actually care for others. He's just a father who wants his son to be successful take over the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom