• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Only have the last day of F/SN left. Man I wish I didnt have to work tomorrow. . .stupid sleep.

*We have someone going to E3*
Finally. We can have a sequel to Operation 1337.

Operation 1338: Too big to fail
:061:
I assume 1338 is pronounced like leeb then? What the crap does leeb mean..

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Boys, let's plan our how the operation will go.
As my own covert abilities are mostly unusable in this scenario I leave that in the rest of your capable hands.

Also A Distant Demon A Distant Demon I've now learned most of the lyrics to, and can't stop singing, Humility.

So clearly they're onto something, because that hasn't happened since Demon Days.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Only have the last day of F/SN left. Man I wish I didnt have to work tomorrow. . .stupid sleep.

*We have someone going to E3*
Finally. We can have a sequel to Operation 1337.

Operation 1338: Too big to fail
Operation 1339: Ura takes over Nintendo Ltd and kickstarts development of a new Advance Wars, Golden Sun, and F-Zero. :)

As my own covert abilities are mostly unusable in this scenario I leave that in the rest of your capable hands.

Also A Distant Demon A Distant Demon I've now learned most of the lyrics to, and can't stop singing, Humility.

So clearly they're onto something, because that hasn't happened since Demon Days.
Im literally listening to Humility. . .again. I've listened to it 40 times already. And im discussing Gorillaz in an LGBT+ discord lol

See the state im in right now?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Im literally listening to Humility. . .again. I've listened to it 40 times already. And im discussing Gorillaz in an LGBT+ discord lol

See the state im in right now?
It's see the state I'm in now.

Which should at once acknowledge that yes, yes I do see the state you're in now, and yes, yes I'm right there with you.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
GUUUUYS.

GUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYS.

I'M GOING TO E3 BABY!

I'm literally screaming like a schoolgirl right now. I just got everything registered as a surprise gift from my folks.

....BUUUUT the registration window to play Smash at E3 ended yesterday. Meaning I won't get to try Smash out. Bless my folks, they didn't know, haha.

STILL. I'm so god damn excited. AHHH
Congrats man. Be sure to share your impressions of some of the really cool stuff.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I assume going to E3 isn't as fun as it sounds. Mainly because people who go are there for work reasons.

Even then it would be pretty boring just walking around the area with hardly anything to do asides from watching trailers constantly which would burn me out eventually.

Also, my anxiety would make being there hell for me. :c

But anyways congrads @DarkAura64/Fenrir hope you enjoy your stay.

D

Deleted member

goddamn whippersnapper I’m still relevant

Microsoft:
  • 3 new Xbox models are revealed: The Xbox One XS, Xbox 10, and Xbox One X: “Box X” 1.
  • New Windows 10 update that unleashes a plague of locusts if you try to play ReCore
  • A new IP is revealed. It’s an FPS where you massacre vaguely Arabic people while sad patriotic music plays. Critics praise it for its thematic depth, but gamers criticize it because there’s a girl on your team
Sony:
  • An executive appears onstage. The lights dim. He asks the audience, in a hushed whisper, “video games are fun... but could they be ART?” The audience gasps, then bursts into thunderous applause.
  • New IP where you scale giant sad gunmen made of stone and listen to NPCs critique you for committing violence the game forces you into
Devolver Digital:
  • New game announced: Bloody **** Fencing. (It’s a game where you fence with ***** and there’s blood everywhere)
PC Gaming Show:
  • lol
Nintendo:
  • Reggie Fils-Amie takes off his shirt.
  • Kimishima appears onstage, but the moment he opens his mouth he’s pulled offstage with a vaudeville hook.
  • Reggie Fils-Amie takes off his pants.
  • Fire Emblem: Destiny announced. It’s a slice of life visual novel with no fantasy elements
  • (I don’t know if there’s already a game called Fire Emblem Destiny and I don’t feel like checking)
  • Reggie Fils-Amie takes off his underpants.
  • The reanimated corpse of Satoru Iwata appears onstage. He says “hey, gamers. We have a philosophy at Nintendo. The only thing a video game should be is fun. Gamer. Also each hour of game play should cost no more than one dollar. I am gamer.” The audience is moved to tears.
  • Reggie Fils-Amie is in my room.
I expected nothing less from the one I call my master.
No, lesbians just love Chris Hemsworth's performance as Thor as he's the kind of guy who'd mistakenly hit on them and when corrected go "Great! I love women too! Come! We shall grab drinks for girls we wish to ask out!"

Honestly, Chris Hemsworth's Thor is the kind of ally the LGBT community needs.
Superman is a ****ing treasure who would stop what he's doing because one girl's close to jumping off a building to talk her out of it. I'd show the panels in which he literally does that but I'm tired as hell and should be sleeping

Me think you're thinking of Deadpool.
Lance gets a remix of the GS Champion theme which is why I disagree with you there. Though then Kanto would have less characters to fight than the other generations now that I think about it. Regardless, BW2 did pander by adding past mons in the main game
Lance and Red share the exact same theme in all games they're both in.
You're only saying this because I've been talking to you about it, huh?
The chances of you ever talking about F-Zero during a period it's considered dead are well over 100%
Well **** guys. . .I dont know what to pick!

lol
:250:
"Game with dialogue choices that presents two or more exact choices during the climax to symbolize the protagonist's resolve on their decision" is one of my favorite gaming tropes.

"Save them? Yes/Yes"

Ivander

Smash Legend
Unpopular opinion time, but honestly Anna is really dull to me. She went from being a neat Easter egg to being a humanized Rule 63 Mr. Krabs and I can't say I'm a fan.

Fjorm may not be the most developed playable Heroes OC (I'd say she's second to Alfonse but considering he's the only one who's gotten meaningful development that doesn't mean much lol) but her voice is great and she synergies well with my main team, so it was an easy pick for me. :p
One of the reasons why I enjoy Fates' Anna quite a bit, especially her Supports with Female Corrin. And while Heroes Anna still has the "Gold fever" deal in the Paralogues, the fact that she's with the Order of Heroes helping protect Askr shows that she has a "good and justice" over money deal when it comes to the stuff like villages in danger, good over destruction, etc. So it's nice to see when Anna isn't all about money.
That being said, I feel the lack of interaction is what Anna suffers from, as without someone to personally interact with, all that's shown with Anna is the "mind of money" deal besides some moments like Anna's support with Female Corrin. I mean, wouldn't it be interesting to see why the Anna of Shadow Dragon has an interest in Jake?
Also, I feel like Anna could benefit in character if she had a "foil" or whatever I'm looking for. I mean, I found enjoyment when Heroes Anna kept getting messed over by the Other Anna's rule twisting when she wanted to take the pictures of the Heroes in their swimsuits or her Victory Scene in FEWarriors with the bunch of Annas trying to get the spoils from her. I think Anna could benefit from a "rival" of some kind that she gets competitive with and whatnot. One that she can personally interact with and the players can connect with.

Also, the whole Nurse Joy deal with Anna could also be expanded. I mean, that was a good part of Female Corrin's Support with her was learning why she and all of her sisters were named Anna. Not to mention you could try to have some different Annas who aren't quite the same. And we already seen sibling rivalry between them.

Either way, I don't see a problem with her and like other characters, I'd like to see IS expand on her or give her a chance to shine.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
New Final Smash idea: Mario just Captures the sun and incinerates the whole stage.

I'll be expecting my check soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom