• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So you know those Bart hits Homer with a chair memes that have been coming out recently? Any of you got a particular favorite?

I think I already found mine:

With all the Fire Emblem talk that's been active here nowadays, along with the hype for Smash Switch, it's fun to see a video like that!

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Just means, you'll have to make your own version then, no short cuts for this one.. :v
pass, katt no like coffee :V
Nope, its working, over 5000 of those ships are up in flames, and sinking into the ocean. :v
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure :V
Also, I feel Chrom deserves to me in a fighting game, after being rejected from Smash.
possibly :V

though to me anyone who deserves to be in a fighting game is god damn captain falcon, dudes more famous for smash than his own dead franchise, might as well make him a fighting game mascot at this point

Ivander

Smash Legend
So you know those Bart hits Homer with a chair memes that have been coming out recently? Any of you got a particular favorite?

I think I already found mine:

With all the Fire Emblem talk that's been active here nowadays, along with the hype for Smash Switch, it's fun to see a video like that!
This was posted earlier. But it's still funny to watch.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
pass, katt no like coffee :V
Fair. Maybe tea instead then? :v

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure :V
Well, they've all sunk to the bottom of the ocean, and with this final see, none of them should ever be able to comeback as ghost ships. Which means, I sunk all the ships involving me. :v

possibly :V

though to me anyone who deserves to be in a fighting game is god damn captain falcon, dudes more famous for smash than his own dead franchise, might as well make him a fighting game mascot at this point
No, Capt Falcon deserves a new racing game to star in. :)

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I demand you rectify this immediately redfeatherraven redfeatherraven .
Sure, we've established that.

And I swear if you turn this into a innuendo...
Heh.

Rectify.

Aight. I see you.

You still need to also make a gif of you playing ba dum tss on the drums :v
Don't remember this explicitly but sounds fine by me.

Go to bed, Red.
Yes yes I know.

Look lemme login to work real fast and as long as the digital world ain't on fire I'll snooze.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Rectify the D&D game you still aren't working on before keeping red up late. :troll:
also seconded :V

also since social groups are pretty much out the window now, if we do want an aduiance for those games, where should we put the game for such?
Fair. Maybe tea instead then? :v
katt likes tea~
Well, they've all sunk to the bottom of the ocean, and with this final see, none of them should ever be able to comeback as ghost ships. Which means, I sunk all the ships involving me. :v
whatever makes ya feel hapier :V do you also want magic cupcakes and fluffy bunnies to snuggles in dream land?
No, Capt Falcon deserves a new racing game to star in. :)
that too lol, but no ones giving him that any time soon

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Hey guys, let's say Soul Calibur VI was announced for Switch and Chrom was to be the guest character in it, how hyped would you be?

Obviously, we all know this would be Opossum Opossum reaction. :p

Not that much. I'd rather have Link back. Or at least Ike, if I had to pick an FE character.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Rectify the D&D game you still aren't working on before keeping red up late. :troll:
Well, that is a case of I have a job now, so its on hold for now. And we're still waiting for Opo.

Sure, we've established that.

Heh.

Rectify.

Aight. I see you.
Damn it red...

Don't remember this explicitly but sounds fine by me.
You did say you'd make one, someday. And well it would fit cause of the puns you make. :v

also seconded :V

also since social groups are pretty much out the window now, if we do want an aduiance for those games, where should we put the game for such?
Discord, maybe? We'll have to see, I'm getting a proper contract next week, so I should know what days I'm in.

katt likes tea~
Ah, I see you are a man of culture to. :v

whatever makes ya feel hapier :V do you also want magic cupcakes and fluffy bunnies to snuggles in dream land?
Do those cuddles and bunnies involve yuri? If yes, sure I'll take them, you can keep the cupcakes though. :v

that too lol, but no ones giving him that any time soon
Pretty much, sad to say, if not for Smash, Capt Falcon would be out of a job. :v

Not that much. I'd rather have Link back. Or at least Ike, if I had to pick and FE character.
Why not both? :v

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Well, that is a case of I have a job now, so its on hold for now. And we're still waiting for Opo.
were still waiting on Opossum Opossum ? god damn....its been month/s now right? @~@

Discord, maybe? We'll have to see, I'm getting a proper contract next week, so I should know what days I'm in.
alrighty then
Ah, I see you are a man of culture to. :v
....lily.....i'm not a man >->
Do those cuddles and bunnies involve yuri? If yes, sure I'll take them, you can keep the cupcakes though. :v
the most likely yes

also shame on you! cupcakes are great!
Pretty much, sad to say, if not for Smash, Capt Falcon would be out of a job. :v
indeed..... :c

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Damn it red...

Look if you're gonna dangle the low hanging fruits in my face you shouldn't be too shocked when I bite em.

You did say you'd make one, someday. And well it would fit cause of the puns you make. :v
Take your word for the first and agree on the second.

i don't think any of us wanna be on twitch and no one here on the fourm would wanna go to twitch for it
I don't think anyone wants me on Twitch but I assure you people probably would go there to visit.

Regardless I don't see Twitch as a solution, just one of those ask-a-question-get-an-answer deals. Discord seems more viable.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I don't think anyone wants me on Twitch but I assure you people probably would go there to visit.

Regardless I don't see Twitch as a solution, just one of those ask-a-question-get-an-answer deals. Discord seems more viable.
....katt don't get it

if its a case of ask a question and get an answer type of thing, then why even say an answer thats not even an answer nor solution that you yourself believe?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
....katt don't get it

if its a case of ask a question and get an answer type of thing, then why even say an answer thats not even an answer nor solution that you yourself believe?
They're called jokes, Katt.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
*writes down Ura's name in the "list of frequent liars*
:061:
Well given what went down in the mafia game, I can't say it's totally inaccurate though lol. Had to lie through my teeth to get around what I did.

But still, we believed in the power of friendship which is why we won. :)
Lynch all liars

Vote: Ura
Too bad you couldn't do that during the game. :troll:

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
....katt don't get it

I play devil's advocate a lot.
avi_devil_corrected.png

A lot.

They're called jokes, Katt.
Also yes.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well given what went down in the mafia game, I can't say it's totally inaccurate though lol. Had to lie through my teeth to get around what I did.

But still, we believed in the power of friendship which is why we won. :)

Too bad you couldn't do that during the game. :troll:
Honestly you guys only won cause town was extra dumb.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Honestly you guys only won cause town was extra dumb.
technically true with that triple lynch

but at the same time,, your literally the only one claiming to not have been an idiot...and you still killed crusher and got yourself killed because of it

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
hey hey hey hey hey hey

i'm only related to a no sense of humor person :p

it doesn't carry through blood :troll:
Prove me wrong then :troll:

but at the same time,, your literally the only one claiming to not have been an idiot...and you still killed crusher and got yourself killed because of it
In all fairness, praline was a Serial Killer who would've prolonged the game even if mafia died.

She was a huge threat, so town did a good there

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Yeah cause I forgot to change my kill to you like I had planned.

Prove me wrong then :troll:

In all fairness, praline was a Serial Killer who would've prolonged the game even if mafia died.

She was a huge threat, so town did a good there
Actually I would have won before any mafia had died at the rate I was going.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom